=== MESSAGE to ALL MY ENEMIES ON HERE...

=== MESSAGE to ALL MY ENEMIES ON HERE ===

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2013
The Lord told me this morning to no longer return evil for evil.

He told to obey this commandment from now on. It is going to be hard to do, but starting this morning I will overcome the sin of repaying evil for evil.

It is written...

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Jesus gave me a new commandment this morning.

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil:
overcome the evil that comes against you, with good.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 26, 2013
And It is not a sin or is it prohibited by the terms of service for me to use a different unregistered screen name on Topix.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 26, 2013
As you can all see.

I rule here.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 26, 2013
I rule over them all everywhere I go.

By the Spirit of my God.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2013
The Lord promoted me this morning and gave me more of His power and authority.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#6 Jul 26, 2013
I am glad you have found these verses profitable. Good luck and remember...all things are possible with the God.

Romans 12:17-21

17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
I am glad you have found these verses profitable. Good luck and remember...all things are possible with the God.
Romans 12:17-21
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
I did not do anything.

The Lord told me this morning that he does not want me to no longer return evil for evil.

He told to obey this commandment from now on.

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 26, 2013
And that is what I shall do.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
I am glad you have found these verses profitable. Good luck and remember...all things are possible with the God.
Romans 12:17-21
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
I challenge you to obey this commandment of Jesus Christ with your life.

Luke, Chapter 14, 033: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#10 Jul 26, 2013
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to obey this commandment of Jesus Christ with your life.
Luke, Chapter 14, 033: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
The only "things" I hold fast to are my God given husband and our child. I do not recall God requiring us to forsake them. In fact, I believe I am required to hold fast to them both as required by God.

There is much peace through obedience to Christ. God bless you and yours.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "things" I hold fast to are my God given husband and our child. I do not recall God requiring us to forsake them. In fact, I believe I am required to hold fast to them both as required by God.
There is much peace through obedience to Christ. God bless you and yours.
By your own words you have not obeyed this commandment.

Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

And God told me you have never ever forsaken all you have.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Matthew, Chapter 19, 29: And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 26, 2013
I am not going to argue with you over it. You will find out soon enough if I am correct or not.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 26, 2013
God told me to tell you one more thing. It is not acceptable to Him for a married woman to be talking with strange men or even men with out your husband present.
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jul 26, 2013
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
The Lord told me this morning to no longer return evil for evil.
He told to obey this commandment from now on. It is going to be hard to do, but starting this morning I will overcome the sin of repaying evil for evil.
It is written...
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Jesus gave me a new commandment this morning.
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil:
overcome the evil that comes against you, with good.
then keep up the good work.
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jul 26, 2013
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own words you have not obeyed this commandment.
Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
And God told me you have never ever forsaken all you have.
There is nothing with having a husband.

Ephesians 5:33
Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
33 however, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 26, 2013
Johnny Trunk wrote:
<quoted text>
then keep up the good work.
You do not seem to understand what is going on here. But that is your problem not mine.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#21 Jul 26, 2013
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own words you have not obeyed this commandment.
Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
And God told me you have never ever forsaken all you have.
I am a woman and thus not permitted to be a disciple of Christ, so that verse does not pertain to me. I am allowed to be a follower of Christ, love Christ, and obey Christ. I shall follow the verses that state I am to obey and love my husband. I shall also obey the verse that states I am to love my neighbor and live in peace with all.

God bless you and yours.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#23 Jul 26, 2013
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
God told me to tell you one more thing. It is not acceptable to Him for a married woman to be talking with strange men or even men with out your husband present.
My husband reads my comments on here. Thank you for your concern. God bless.
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jul 26, 2013
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not seem to understand what is going on here. But that is your problem not mine.
Then let me in on the Big secret just what is going on here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians made Jesus God, turnaround and call ... 3 hr Atheistgirl 25
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 hr Maverick 808 20,086
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 5 hr Taranis 5,600
Evidence Against God 5 hr Atheistgirl 3,952
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 6 hr rog 8,374
Jesus did not claim to be God 7 hr Atheistgirl 6
Why do you really believe in a god? 11 hr KAB 654
More from around the web