Who Is God?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#306 Dec 28, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only entity judging is yourself and when you reflect on yourself in the inner realms you will realize how wrong you were with your hellfire and brimstone dogma.
Should we believe you or Jesus?

'hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched'

Mark 9:43-44 (NKJV)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#307 Dec 28, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Another soul can only bear witness against another during judgment, if the soul being judged had done some grievous wrong to the soul bearing witness.
I don't see anything like that being done to you. So your lie is baseless.
The charges against you are calling God a liar. You are guilty and you will be convicted and sentenced to the eternal fire.

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#308 Dec 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>IOW, you're a dreamer. You're following Satan to the eternal fire.
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Sorry I don't follow the religion of Zoroastrianism.

Oceanside, CA

#309 Dec 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Should we believe you or Jesus?
'hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched'
Mark 9:43-44 (NKJV)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.
Negative Ghost Writer.

The Egyptian word for crocodile fat was Messeh from which the term Messiah is derived. To be anointed with crocodile fat rendered into an oil, was to absorb powerful, unchanging Reptilian energy and assimilate this into the body.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#310 Dec 28, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I don't follow the religion of Zoroastrianism.
Who said God wants you? Not me.

Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#311 Dec 28, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative Ghost Writer.
Your answer doesn't fit the question. I repeat:

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#312 Dec 28, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're not trying to be sarcastic?
Everything I say is the truth and I believe it to be true. The scripture says, the Messiahs' "work shall go before him" and God has prepared the world to accept the Messiah. She cannot come to Jerusalem until the Temple is rebuilt and the dome of the rock removed. Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?"

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#313 Dec 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Everything I say is the truth and I believe it to be true. The scripture says, the Messiahs' "work shall go before him" and God has prepared the world to accept the Messiah. She cannot come to Jerusalem until the Temple is rebuilt and the dome of the rock removed. Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?"
Everything you say comes straight out of your rear end and not a bit of it is true.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#314 Dec 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>The charges against you are calling God a liar. You are guilty and you will be convicted and sentenced to the eternal fire.
I have never called God a liar.

So it is YOU who does the lying.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#315 Dec 28, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you say comes straight out of your rear end and not a bit of it is true.
Time will tell, Gary. I wouldn't want to be you on VWD Day. You're deaf to the truth of God and you blasphemy. You also believe in a false doctrine that is based on a lie. Jesus did not rise from the dead, if he did, he would be here and the resurrection is past. There are not two or three second comings, there's only one.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#316 Dec 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell, Gary. I wouldn't want to be you on VWD Day. You're deaf to the truth of God and you blasphemy. You also believe in a false doctrine that is based on a lie. Jesus did not rise from the dead, if he did, he would be here and the resurrection is past. There are not two or three second comings, there's only one.
Time has already told and,sorry,I don't have a Volkswagen Deluxe.
Also,the only one here between me and you that is deaf to the truth,your own foolishness proves it every time.
You don't even follow the Torah nor speak in the ways of the Jewish people.
What you have done is picked up a few things that is very common for all Gentiles to understand or at least know about but you never do get to the real heart of that belief other than parade on here what everyone else mostly knows or have heard of about the beliefs of Judaism.
So,its no wonder why,when you say that the Jews don't want you because not only are you ignorant in the ways and beliefs of Christianity but you are also ignorant in the ways of Judaism too.
The only thing that you are doing is making a complete idiot of yourself over the things that you barely know anything about if not nothing at all about it.

Oceanside, CA

#317 Dec 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Your answer doesn't fit the question. I repeat:
When you talk about the words of Jesus you are talking about what the Piso family wrote down and they assembled the New Testament from patterns related to stories taken from earlier sources, such as Zoroastrian, Mithrain, Krishna, Buddhism, and Egyptian, and others, in which many verses are literally paraphrasing earlier writings, and many of the stories attributed to the story of Jesus, were lifted directly out of these other writings. The story of Jesus at the well, as one which was taken from earlier writings.

So the question should be:

Should we believe what the El-ite Piso family wrote down on the fictional Jesus are should we believe what Truthseeker has to say about this?

My answer to the question would be go ahead and believe what you want. It is your choice in the matter, if you want to keep believing a lie it is your free choice in the matter or you can get out of your little box and do some research in the matter.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#318 Dec 29, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Time has already told and,sorry,I don't have a Volkswagen Deluxe.
Also,the only one here between me and you that is deaf to the truth,your own foolishness proves it every time.
You don't even follow the Torah nor speak in the ways of the Jewish people.
What you have done is picked up a few things that is very common for all Gentiles to understand or at least know about but you never do get to the real heart of that belief other than parade on here what everyone else mostly knows or have heard of about the beliefs of Judaism.
So,its no wonder why,when you say that the Jews don't want you because not only are you ignorant in the ways and beliefs of Christianity but you are also ignorant in the ways of Judaism too.
The only thing that you are doing is making a complete idiot of yourself over the things that you barely know anything about if not nothing at all about it.
VWD Day is the first Day of the Lord and it stands for Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. All of the Messiahs enemies will be set on fire which, apparently, will include you. Psalm 37:20, 97:3. My fruit will be a "fiery, flying serpent" (Isaiah 14:29) and I will "shew the lighting down of my arm" (Isaiah 30:30) Fire is a symbol of holiness and there is no fire in hell, it will be the mechanism by which you get to hell. The fire is going to be on earth. After this, there will be 2 more Days of the Lord and judgments by fire. The wicked, and then the Christians.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#319 Dec 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>VWD Day is the first Day of the Lord and it stands for Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. All of the Messiahs enemies will be set on fire which, apparently, will include you. Psalm 37:20, 97:3. My fruit will be a "fiery, flying serpent" (Isaiah 14:29) and I will "shew the lighting down of my arm" (Isaiah 30:30) Fire is a symbol of holiness and there is no fire in hell, it will be the mechanism by which you get to hell. The fire is going to be on earth. After this, there will be 2 more Days of the Lord and judgments by fire. The wicked, and then the Christians.
VWD is probably something you made up just like you get on here and make up everything else as you go along.
VWD stands for alot of professional terms of which I believe you took from like...

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/vwd/4_man...

and...

http://www.morningstar.com/invest/stocks/3472...

and probably...

http://www.vwdco.com/aboutus.htm

So humorous again and try to concoct another one.

In the meantime we all know that there is absolutely nothing godly about you,you've already proven that fact time and time again and the more you get on here with that irreligious drama of yours the more deeper the hole you will dig for yourself.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#320 Dec 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>VWD Day is the first Day of the Lord and it stands for Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. All of the Messiahs enemies will be set on fire which, apparently, will include you. Psalm 37:20, 97:3. My fruit will be a "fiery, flying serpent" (Isaiah 14:29) and I will "shew the lighting down of my arm" (Isaiah 30:30) Fire is a symbol of holiness and there is no fire in hell, it will be the mechanism by which you get to hell. The fire is going to be on earth. After this, there will be 2 more Days of the Lord and judgments by fire. The wicked, and then the Christians.
Thanks for showing everyone just what a fake your demon pretending to be "god" is.

The real God has never shown even the slightest hint of the lower emotions like vengeance and wrath nor destroyed anything.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#321 Dec 29, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never called God a liar.
So it is YOU who does the lying.
Every time you attack the Bible and Bible believers you are calling God a liar. Why do you persecute Christians?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#322 Dec 29, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you talk about the words of Jesus you are talking about what the Piso family wrote down and they assembled the New Testament from patterns related to stories taken from earlier sources, such as Zoroastrian, Mithrain, Krishna, Buddhism, and Egyptian, and others, in which many verses are literally paraphrasing earlier writings, and many of the stories attributed to the story of Jesus, were lifted directly out of these other writings. The story of Jesus at the well, as one which was taken from earlier writings.
So the question should be:
Should we believe what the El-ite Piso family wrote down on the fictional Jesus are should we believe what Truthseeker has to say about this?
My answer to the question would be go ahead and believe what you want. It is your choice in the matter, if you want to keep believing a lie it is your free choice in the matter or you can get out of your little box and do some research in the matter.
Then why do you persecute Bible believers? Answer: you are a messenger of Satan.

Oceanside, CA

#323 Dec 30, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you persecute Bible believers? Answer: you are a messenger of Satan.
I don't persecute Bible believers you are the one threatening everyone with hell!! Dummy!
johnnytrunk

Philadelphia, PA

#324 Dec 30, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>1 Corinthians 6:2 (NKJV)
2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
yes the saints judging the world not you sending everyone to hell.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#325 Dec 30, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't persecute Bible believers you are the one threatening everyone with hell!! Dummy!
No, that would be Jesus. I just pass on the message to you.

'the everlasting fire''everlasting punishment'

Matthew 25:41-46 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr Jake999 167
the essay of mark twain about the jews 5 hr Seentheotherside 71
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 6 hr Seentheotherside 1,938
breath of god, and how we come to light. 6 hr Seentheotherside 80
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 6 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 7 hr Seentheotherside 248
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 10 hr Barmsweb 2,620
More from around the web