Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#223 Dec 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Satan is the accuser. Satans only power is the power that he exercises over God. Satan "crucified" God and he's been trying to kill her ever since. He does anything and every thing in his power to destroy her. I think he knows his fate and also knows he only has a short time.
Then you must be Stan because you are on here accusing everybody that you can think of.
You accused your daddy for being a bad parent to you and then you went further on accusing your daddy of committing all seven of the seven deadly sins.
Then you go and accuse Christ of all kinds of hateful things that isn't so.
You think God is a woman which in this case God would not be God but instead God would be a Goddess
Then you cry a river because you say that neither the Christians nor the Jews wants you and seeing what you are all about I don't blame them because you are one heck of a deranged idiot that I have ever seen on here.
Please do yourself a favor, and take your medication then go lay down somewhere before you hurt yourself.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#224 Dec 17, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be Stan because you are on here accusing everybody that you can think of.
You accused your daddy for being a bad parent to you and then you went further on accusing your daddy of committing all seven of the seven deadly sins.
Then you go and accuse Christ of all kinds of hateful things that isn't so.
You think God is a woman which in this case God would not be God but instead God would be a Goddess
Then you cry a river because you say that neither the Christians nor the Jews wants you and seeing what you are all about I don't blame them because you are one heck of a deranged idiot that I have ever seen on here.
Please do yourself a favor, and take your medication then go lay down somewhere before you hurt yourself.
On other threads, we have decided that the God of Israel is crazy. The scriptures agree with this. Psalm 38:7 "For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease and there is no soundness in my flesh". You have to be crazy to believe what I believe but my doctor is Jewish and he believes in me. He is Elijah the prophet. He believes the theology that I tell him and he's been my doctor for 37 years as of December 29th.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#225 Dec 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>On other threads, we have decided that the God of Israel is crazy. The scriptures agree with this. Psalm 38:7 "For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease and there is no soundness in my flesh". You have to be crazy to believe what I believe but my doctor is Jewish and he believes in me. He is Elijah the prophet. He believes the theology that I tell him and he's been my doctor for 37 years as of December 29th.
So,you are in favor of God but then you're not in favor of God,then you are in favor of God again but then you are not in favor of God once more.
I just love it when you try to be religious then irreligious only to end up making a complete fool of yourself on here,its so hilarious.

Since: Nov 13

United States

#226 Dec 17, 2013
Old GT wrote:
<quoted text> I think, most assuredly, that you misunderstand the kingdom of heaven quote from Luke.
Wanting to "be like God" was the fall of mankind, Genesis 3:5
Maybe you should take a look at the Sumerian Tablets which was the original Genesis that the Bible account was taken from.

The first symbols of serpents were attributed to Enki and then Ninhursag. However, the story of the serpent becoming an evil symbol began with the wars between Enki and his brother, Enlil.

This story later was reflected in Cain and Abel, and all the stories throughout your times of brothers competing for power, favoritism and inheritance. Enlilís anger with Enki caused him to twist the truth around to make the serpent evil, which later became what you know as the story in the Bible. What you think of as being Satan is not that at all, but THE REVERSE!

In the Garden of Eden situation, Enlil was furious that Enki permitted humans to have access to knowledge, the mixing of the Anunnaki with human genes, thereby becoming more "godly," and equal to the Anunnaki. To strike back at Enki, and in the attempt to regain his power over humans, Enlil vowed to tarnish Enkiís reputation by spreading the idea that the serpent of wisdom was evil. Enlil tried to wipe out knowledge of the DNA coding Enki gave humans, and of what the Anunnaki used in order to have longevity (gold).
("Enuma Elish")

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227 Dec 19, 2013
Chaste Hindu wrote:
God is but a figment of a disturbed mind.
When you are burning in Hell FOREVER you will understand.

'eternal fire'

Matthew 25:41-46 (Darby)
41 Then shall he say also to those on the left, Go from me, cursed, into eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into eternal punishment, and the righteous into life eternal.

Location hidden

#228 Dec 19, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am waiting on the SCRIPTURE TO SAY IT dollarstard, not you. SHOW ME THE SCRIPTURE!
Are you really that ignorant?

Location hidden

#229 Dec 19, 2013
The truth works wrote:
When you are burning in the eternal fire you will understand.

God is the Cosmos. God is the order of the Universe.
41 Then shall he say also to those on the left, Go from me, cursed, into eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into eternal punishment, and the righteous into life eternal.

“I'll have some FSM...”

Since: Sep 10

with a side order of awesome!

#230 Dec 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that ignorant?
What is ignorant about asking for scripture? I mean, you are the one saying the bible says something , Give me scripture to prove it.
Old GT

Carmel, IN

#231 Dec 19, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should take a look at the Sumerian Tablets which was the original Genesis that the Bible account was taken from.
The first symbols of serpents were attributed to Enki and then Ninhursag. However, the story of the serpent becoming an evil symbol began with the wars between Enki and his brother, Enlil.
This story later was reflected in Cain and Abel, and all the stories throughout your times of brothers competing for power, favoritism and inheritance. Enlilís anger with Enki caused him to twist the truth around to make the serpent evil, which later became what you know as the story in the Bible. What you think of as being Satan is not that at all, but THE REVERSE!
In the Garden of Eden situation, Enlil was furious that Enki permitted humans to have access to knowledge, the mixing of the Anunnaki with human genes, thereby becoming more "godly," and equal to the Anunnaki. To strike back at Enki, and in the attempt to regain his power over humans, Enlil vowed to tarnish Enkiís reputation by spreading the idea that the serpent of wisdom was evil. Enlil tried to wipe out knowledge of the DNA coding Enki gave humans, and of what the Anunnaki used in order to have longevity (gold).
("Enuma Elish")
I don't think Moses ever went to Sumeria.
Old GT

Carmel, IN

#232 Dec 19, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
("Enuma Elish")
Your "Garden of Eden" story doesn't sound anything like the Genesis account so you probably shouldn't make that claim.

United States

#233 Dec 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>When you are burning in Hell FOREVER you will understand.
'eternal fire'
I ask who is the evil one here? You are the one wishing somebody to burn in a hell. So if karma plays a roll and if a hell does exist you will sure to be there yourself ..

United States

#234 Dec 19, 2013
Old GT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "Garden of Eden" story doesn't sound anything like the Genesis account so you probably shouldn't make that claim.
The genesis account stemmed from the Sumarian. The Hebrew priests just changed the names and changed the story a bit to fit they're agenda.

See here:

This Awareness suggest, there is a book by Loyd Graham titled Deceptions and Myths in the Bible; that this book goes into the origin of the stories that have been related in the Old Testament, especially in the Old Testament, which were literally taken, in many cases word for word, or concept for concept from earlier writings. For example, the story of Noah and his four sons having been taken from writings which long predated the stories in the Old Testament and which used terms and names for the sons which were identical to those reported in the Old testament.

This Awareness indicates that the story of Moses as having been stolen from a Syrian myth that had come down in relation to an entity names Misis. This Awareness indicates that a great number of the stories within the Old Testament were simply the result of the Hebrew priests attempting to create a set of myths and stories by which they could organize their own religion, their own philosophy, in order to form a more cohesive society in those days. This Awareness indicates that the works of Loyd Graham go deeply into finding these earlier stories from Babylon, which was the source of the story of the garden of Eden, through Syrian and other cultures and Indian records and stories of India.

This Awareness indicates that even the New Testament is assembled from patterns related to stories taken from earlier sources, such as Zoroastrian, Mithrain, Krishna, Buddhism, and Egyptian, and others, in which many verses are literally paraphrasing earlier writings, and many of the stories attributed to the story of Jesus, were lifted directly out of these other writings. The story of Jesus at the well, as one which was taken from earlier writings. This Awareness indicates that it is of importance that entities realize the origins of the Bible did not come from the pen of God, but came from the earlier writings in different cultures and nations at the time these Hebrew priests put this work together. This Awareness indicates that these countries who were plagiarized then became labeled as heathen,- nations whose philosophies were heathenistic, but this was only after their stories had been stolen.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...

Location hidden

#235 Dec 20, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
What is ignorant about asking for scripture? I mean, you are the one saying the bible says something , Give me scripture to prove it.
I always give Scripture for my beliefs. You're just simply illiterate.

Location hidden

#236 Dec 20, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
You are the one wishing somebody to burn in a hell.
A Satanic lie!

Location hidden

#237 Dec 20, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
The genesis account stemmed from the Sumarian. The Hebrew priests just changed the names and changed the story a bit to fit they're agenda.
See here:
This Awareness suggest, there is a book by Loyd Graham titled Deceptions and Myths in the Bible; that this book goes into the origin of the stories that have been related in the Old Testament, especially in the Old Testament, which were literally taken, in many cases word for word, or concept for concept from earlier writings. For example, the story of Noah and his four sons having been taken from writings which long predated the stories in the Old Testament and which used terms and names for the sons which were identical to those reported in the Old testament.
This Awareness indicates that the story of Moses as having been stolen from a Syrian myth that had come down in relation to an entity names Misis. This Awareness indicates that a great number of the stories within the Old Testament were simply the result of the Hebrew priests attempting to create a set of myths and stories by which they could organize their own religion, their own philosophy, in order to form a more cohesive society in those days. This Awareness indicates that the works of Loyd Graham go deeply into finding these earlier stories from Babylon, which was the source of the story of the garden of Eden, through Syrian and other cultures and Indian records and stories of India.
This Awareness indicates that even the New Testament is assembled from patterns related to stories taken from earlier sources, such as Zoroastrian, Mithrain, Krishna, Buddhism, and Egyptian, and others, in which many verses are literally paraphrasing earlier writings, and many of the stories attributed to the story of Jesus, were lifted directly out of these other writings. The story of Jesus at the well, as one which was taken from earlier writings. This Awareness indicates that it is of importance that entities realize the origins of the Bible did not come from the pen of God, but came from the earlier writings in different cultures and nations at the time these Hebrew priests put this work together. This Awareness indicates that these countries who were plagiarized then became labeled as heathen,- nations whose philosophies were heathenistic, but this was only after their stories had been stolen.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
When you are burning in Hell FOREVER you will understand. They will soon find you. This is the terminal generation.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

United States

#238 Dec 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>A Satanic lie!
Are you psycho or what? Maybe you should see a therapist.

Location hidden

#239 Dec 20, 2013
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you psycho or what? Maybe you should see a therapist.
When you're burning in Hell you'll understand.

“I'll have some FSM...”

Since: Sep 10

with a side order of awesome!

#240 Dec 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I always give Scripture for my beliefs. You're just simply illiterate.
Well... show me the scripture.

United States

#241 Dec 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>When you're burning in Hell you'll understand.
LOL!!! I will tell you where your beliefs stem from.

The ancient religion of Zoroastrianism is best known for being the origin of doctrines found in Judaism, Christianity and Islam, such as: the good versus evil dualism, the concept of Satan and demons, the resurrection of the dead, a final battle between good and evil, the final judgment of the wicked, and monotheism. During the Babylonian exile, Jews were exposed to these ideas and later incorporated into Judaism. Zoroastrianism is also the origin of the concept of the god of light and his angels being locked in a cosmic struggle with a god of darkness and his demons.

Ahura Mazda (the Wise Lord) is worshipped by Zoroastrians as the good God. Opposed to the Wise Lord is Ahriman (the evil god). The Earth was created by the Wise Lord to be a battlefield in which to fight the evil god. Human beings have free will to choose between the Lord and the evil god. Those who choose the evil god go to hell for a time. Those who choose the Lord will resurrect at the time of the Last Judgment.(Zoroastrianism)

THE BOOK OF ARDA VIRAF
http://www.avesta.org/mp/viraf.html

[Part 4. Hell]
CHAPTER 16.

1. Afterward, Srosh the pious, and Adar the angel, took hold of my hand, and I went thence onward.(2) I came to a place, and I saw a great river which was gloomy as dreadful hell; (3) on which river were many souls and guardian angels; (4) and some of them were not able to cross, and some crossed only with great difficulty, and some crossed easily.

5. And I asked thus:'What river is this? and who are these people who stand so distressed?'

6. Srosh the pious, and Adar the angel, said (7) thus:'This river is the many tears which men shed from the eyes, as they make lamentation and weeping for the departed.(8) They shed those tears unlawfully, and they swell to this river.(9) Those who are not able to cross over are those for whom, after their departure, much lamentation and weeping were made; (10) and those who cross more easily are those for whom less was made.(11) Speak forth to the world thus:'When you are in the world, make no lamentation and weeping unlawfully; (12)'for so much harm and difficulty may happen to the souls of your departed.'

CHAPTER 29

I also saw the soul of a man (2) whose tongue hung on the outside of his jaw, and was ever gnawed by noxious creatures (khrafstars).
And I asked thus:'What sin was committed by this body, whose soul suffers such a punishment?'
Srosh the pious, and Adar the angel, said (5) thus:'This is the soul of that man who, in the world, committed slander, and embroiled people one with the other; (6) and his soul, in the end, fled to hell.

I also saw the soul of a man (2) whose tongue a worm ever gnawed.
And I asked thus:'What sin was committed by this body?'
Srosh the pious, and Adar the angel, said (5) thus:'This is the soul of that wicked man who, in the world, spoke many lies and falsehoods; (6) and, thereby, much harm and injury were diffused among all creatures.'

Location hidden

#242 Dec 20, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... show me the scripture.
Come back when you're not illiterate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 2 min PrinceofDarkness 686
Is the Republican Party the Party of Satan? (Apr '13) 4 min PrinceofDarkness 93
Let's talk about God's definition of love 6 min PrinceofDarkness 528
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 10 min PrinceofDarkness 368
What the Angels eat. 13 min Sceptical_Mal 25
Jesus is God 1 hr Jake999 45
Christians mentally block out this verse. 1 hr passerby 52
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 1 hr woodtick57 95
Imagine that you had to tell an alien about God... 2 hr Big Al 454
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr purplelady1040 17,772