Christianity is absurd

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Palo Alto, CA

#1001 May 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Poor GS is on another weekend drunk.
Someone get her to detox.
Nettie, I am not drinking at all however I did go out last night. My "best friend" was not found on topix and facebooke.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1002 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be no worse than a being a self-righteous abuser of God's word.
That might even qualify as being blasphemy of what you are doing and that is a sure ticket to Hell.
How did you get so ignorant of the Bible? Hatred perhaps?

Location hidden

#1003 May 18, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liar.
You are. All of Satan's children are liars.

Location hidden

#1004 May 18, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
But, what I said is true! You ARE one of Satan's lowliest minions - sniveling and cringing at your father's feet - YOUR eternal fate is OBVIOUSLY already upon you.
You hate the Bible and those who believe the Bible because it condemns you to Hell FOREVER.

Location hidden

#1006 May 18, 2013
PrinceofDarknessakaGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate the Satanic Bible because it condemns you to stupidity and ignorance...
Does it? Or are simply illiterate period?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1007 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what I said that is a lie.

Think before you post, moron, because I'm fully prepared to expose YOU as the liar.

Location hidden

#1008 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
So when God makes people lie, is he doing Satan's job?

"Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the LORD; I saw the LORD sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left. And the LORD said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner. Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so. Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee." (2 Chronicles 18:18-22)

If God makes people lie, how is he any different from Satan?

CHECKMATE!

Location hidden

#1009 May 18, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what I said that is a lie.
Think before you post, moron, because I'm fully prepared to expose YOU as the liar.
You are Satan's child. That makes you a liar. You can't help it.

Location hidden

#1010 May 18, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
People lie by choice.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#1011 May 18, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
"Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the LORD; I saw the LORD sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left. And the LORD said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner. Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so. Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee." (2 Chronicles 18:18-22)
If God makes people lie, how is he any different from Satan?
CHECKMATE!
<><
Still telling lies about the Bible. That is all you are capable of. This does not say God makes people lie!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#1012 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"I said in my haste, all men are liars" and everybody does lie. It's false witness that's a sin, and a deadly one I might add. We are all children of God and Adam (Satan) and it is up to each of us who we follow. One path leads to heaven and the other to hell.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#1013 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate the Bible and those who believe the Bible because it condemns you to Hell FOREVER.
Only Satan will spend forever in hell. Do you realize how long forever is? Hell was created for Satan, for the enemies of God and for the wicked. Satan is all three.

Floyd, VA

#1014 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get so ignorant of the Bible? Hatred perhaps?
(KJV) Bible the book of Psalms Chapter 67 Verse 1: God be merciful unto us and bless us and cause his face shine upon us.

dollarsbill Version Bible the book of Psalms Chapter 67 Verse 1: God be unmerciful unto them,and curse them,send them to Hell forever and ever.

Location hidden

#1015 May 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
We are all children of God
Satanic lie.

"children of the devil"

1 John 3:10 (NKJV)
10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

Location hidden

#1016 May 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Only Satan will spend forever in hell. Do you realize how long forever is? Hell was created for Satan, for the enemies of God and for the wicked. Satan is all three.
Why do you keep telling this Satanic lie? Answer: Satan is your father.

"You are of your father the Devil" "he is a liar"

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Location hidden

#1017 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
dollarsbill Version Bible the book of Psalms Chapter 67 Verse 1: God be unmerciful unto them,and curse them,send them to Hell forever and ever.
Thank you Jesus for revealing this liar for all to see.

Floyd, VA

#1018 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jesus for revealing this liar for all to see.
Thank you Jesus for revealing this self righteous phony for all to see.

Location hidden

#1019 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jesus for revealing this self righteous phony for all to see.
You believe in Jesus now? But you don't believe in Jesus of the Bible who said you will burn in Hell because you are a liar?

Floyd, VA

#1020 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in Jesus now? But you don't believe in Jesus of the Bible who said you will burn in Hell because you are a liar?
You believe in Jesus now? But you don't believe in Jesus of the Bible who said that you will burn in Hell because you are a self righteous phony.

Location hidden

#1021 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in Jesus now? But you don't believe in Jesus of the Bible who said that you will burn in Hell because you are a self righteous phony.
No Scripture? You ignore Scripture because it condemns you to Hell.

Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 , and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spirit bodies. 29 min Barnsweb 55
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 39 min Barnsweb 8,328
Evidence Against God 4 hr Jesus Is 3,899
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 6 hr Atheistgirl 40
"Fruitful." And then multiply. 7 hr stophavingkids 1
Why do you really believe in a god? 7 hr Hardcore 633
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 7 hr Hardcore 43
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 10 hr Cookie_Parker 20,066
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 22 hr GodSmacked 968
More from around the web