Christianity is absurd
Satan is Lord

Brandon, FL

#858 May 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are sodomites also. They are condemned to Hell either way you wanna state it. God made sure there is no mistaking what He said.
Homosexuals and sodomites "will not inherit the Kingdom of God".
But is it your place to judge? Did not your god say that vengeance was his? Did not your jesus say judge not least you be judged?
Is there not scripture that tells you that unless you are with out sin you shall not be the accuser?
Why dont you leave this between your god and the homosexual people? Or dont you believe in your god?
Homosexuals are not perfect, they are just forgiven. Homosexuals are not under the old law, they are under grace
Or do you have a double standard?
I am just asking for your honest reply.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#859 May 15, 2013
Satan is Lord wrote:
<quoted text>But is it your place to judge?
Warning is not judging.

Ezekiel 33:9 (NKJV)
9 Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#860 May 15, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in the killing of others then why did you threaten another poster's life on here like you did of telling them, "you will die soon."?
A true child of God would never wish death on another person,a true Christian would pray for that individual and bless them,not curse and condemn like you do.
The post I was referring to was on the Christian forum/thread: God defeated by modern technology
post#36
dollarsbill replied to 10uhsee on 5/14/2013
"You will soon die. You will have NOTHING. You have nothing to offer. YOu have a point?"
Your post was reported to topix,it was investigated and was then removed based on the grounds that it was seen as a threat that you intentionally and deliberately made to another poster on here.
That was no lie.
You really are obsessed with telling lies on me. Satan is truly your father. You will be rewarded by God accordingly.

Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 , and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#861 May 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we believe you or God?
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
My beliefs come from the word of God. There will be fire, but it will be on earth and will be the mechanism by which people get to hell. Christians said there will be fire in hell because they knew it was part of prophecy. Fire is a symbol of holiness and Jesus was never holy. He was delusional.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#862 May 15, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My beliefs come from the word of God. There will be fire, but it will be on earth and will be the mechanism by which people get to hell. Christians said there will be fire in hell because they knew it was part of prophecy. Fire is a symbol of holiness and Jesus was never holy. He was delusional.
The NT clearly teachers a literal eternal Hell. You can play word games but the NT is clear. You TOTALLY twisted the Scripture I cited.

"everlasting fire" "everlasting punishment"

Matthew 25:41-46 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#863 May 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The NT clearly teachers a literal eternal Hell. You can play word games but the NT is clear. You TOTALLY twisted the Scripture I cited.
"everlasting fire" "everlasting punishment"
Matthew 25:41-46 (NKJV)
46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
I never said there wasn't a hell. There is a heaven and a hell. I am just disputing what hell is like. Fire and water do not mix, the fire will be on earth and hell is a black hole.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#864 May 15, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I never said there wasn't a hell. There is a heaven and a hell. I am just disputing what hell is like. Fire and water do not mix, the fire will be on earth and hell is a black hole.
The NT gives a clear description of Hell. Hell fire is real and eternal.

"the rich man also died" "being in torments" "I am tormented in this flame" "you are tormented" "this place of torment"

Luke 16:22-28 (NKJV)
22 The rich man also died and was buried.
23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 Then he cried and said,'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.'
25 But Abraham said,'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented.
26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.'
27 Then he said,'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house,
28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#865 May 15, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>WHO IS LORD OF THIS EARTH?
Satan
Matthew 4:8-9
The devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee.
Luke 4:5-7
And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee.
SATAN IS A LIAR!!!!!!
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>John 12:31
Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh.
John 16:11
Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
2 Corinthians 4:4
Even a prince must obey a king.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#866 May 15, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
jesustard....let's make it simple...restore Heather Mills missing leg.... start praying and get all the other christian tards to pray with you....ok...I will be watching the news....now we have settled that issue, anything other issue you care to masturbate about?
<><
Gopher cures elf.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#867 May 15, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
WHO IS LORD OF THIS EARTH?
Satan
Matthew 4:8-9
The devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee.
Luke 4:5-7
And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee.
John 12:31
Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh.
John 16:11
Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not.
So what? We all know that already...it's just that in your eenie teenie little mind, you just can't 'grasp' the whole shebang...
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#868 May 15, 2013
Satan is Lord wrote:
<quoted text>Satan is the God of this world, true King and bearer of truth and freedom
your right in one point,
satan is here on earth,
and no he is not GOD
now, satan is allowed to rule in this world because you and others follow and worship satan,
when, it's time for JESUS to start to claim this his kingdom, and reins in it,
will, you change camps,
or do you follow who ever you feel, has the power first,
once they are toppled, you go to who ever is in power then
unfortunately, GOD, doesn't favor who ever likes to play for both sides
FOR GOD, it's one or the other
time, is short, little grasshopper, decide well

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#870 May 15, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
and a king must obey a god
"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID
<><
Mindless atheASSt bulk wrap.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#871 May 15, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
HE NEVER SAID THAT TO HIS DISCIPLES:
MATTHEW 19:16,21:
'16 Just then A MAN came up to Jesus and asked,“Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”........
21 Jesus answered,“If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
You call yourself a Christian, but your Biblical ignorance is astounding.

You need to read further in Matthew instead of cherry-picking verses.

"And EVERYONE who has left HOUSES or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or FIELDS for my sake will receive a HUNDRED TIMES AS MUCH and will inherit eternal life."

Then look at Luke 12:

Then Jesus said TO HIS DISCIPLES:“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear... Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. SELL YOUR POSSESSIONS AND GIVE TO THE POOR."

Ironic, isn't it? An ATHEIST knows the Bible better than you!

Location hidden

#872 May 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are sodomites also. They are condemned to Hell either way you wanna state it. God made sure there is no mistaking what He said.
Homosexuals and sodomites "will not inherit the Kingdom of God".
What is the difference between homosexuals and sodomites?

Location hidden

#873 May 15, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Laying with a man the same as a woman is an abomination to God...and that Law is still in effect..
How can a man lay with another man the same way he lays with a woman?

Men don't have vaginas!

Is a woman laying with another woman as she lays with a man forbidden too? Why isn't that made clear in Leviticus?

In Matthew 19:12, Jesus speaks of eunuchs who were born as such, eunuchs who were made so by others, and eunuchs who choose to live as such for the kingdom of heaven. This passage has been interpreted as having to do with homosexual orientation; Clement of Alexandria, for instance, wrote in his commentary on it that some men, from birth, are naturally averse to women and should not marry.

Why would God create eunuchs, especially if he demanded that humans be fruitful and multiply?

And doesn't the "fact" that God creates eunuchs prove that sexuality can be determined at birth?

If some men are born castrated (with the attendant change in hormonal composition), then why can't some men be born gay?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#874 May 15, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between homosexuals and sodomites?
They will all be in Hell. Irrelevant.

Location hidden

#875 May 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
They will all be in Hell. Irrelevant.
In other words, you don't know the distinction between homosexuals and sodomites.

Your biblical illiteracy is duly noted.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#876 May 15, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you don't know the distinction between homosexuals and sodomites.
Your biblical illiteracy is duly noted.
They can debate in Hell. That's where they will all be.

Location hidden

#877 May 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
They can debate in Hell. That's where they will all be.
There is no such thing as hell, or heaven.

But if you think there is, then show some physical proof of your claim.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#878 May 16, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as hell, or heaven.
But if you think there is, then show some physical proof of your claim.
Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 , and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 1 hr hummingbird 03 2,702
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 3 hr Frindly 100
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 4 hr immaculatejaculate 2,155
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 6 hr Your mommas pussi 105
Atheist should be treated as Addicts 6 hr Your mommas pussi 17
How Christians are to Test the Spirits - 1 John... 17 hr AlertChristians 1
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 19 hr Big Al 867
More from around the web