come to play, pretending to be followers of GOD
they do that to create chaos
and try very hard to misrepresent christians and GOD
for one, i've seen, very little christians here
but, i'm surprised, that the rest who are sincere that they don't believe
you guys are getting played,
and you fall for it,
or is it, that some don't care, who they're arguing with
i agree we should not argue or debate with sinners ...

But it doesn't matter what you see or don't see..it matters what God sees.

And he hasn't given us his mighty sword.. to leave it sitting in its scabbard..

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#208 May 6, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't go around blaming others for your own sin
That is what Adam tried ' the woman you gave me , made me do it"
nope ...personal responsibility has to be faced..Christ has come to call sinners to repentance ..he has not come to call sinners to keep going in sin..
Homosexuals are anti-christ..for one simple reason..he tells them what they are doing is wrong and is a sin.
If heterosexual Christians look to the Bible to determine the sinfulness of homosexual acts, how much greater is their obligation to look to the Bible to determine the sinfulness of their behavior toward gay persons?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#209 May 6, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree we should not argue or debate with sinners ...
But it doesn't matter what you see or don't see..it matters what God sees.
And he hasn't given us his mighty sword.. to leave it sitting in its scabbard..
Sword?

You nitwit.

What are the Two Greatest Commandments?

Do you put them into practice?
little lamb

Maribyrnong, Australia

#210 May 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Sword?
You nitwit.
What are the Two Greatest Commandments?
Do you put them into practice?
Your answer here ..shows publicly you don't know.. So show by actions nettie ..take personal responsibility..instead of telling me what to do..with an insult..show this love.
little lamb

Maribyrnong, Australia

#211 May 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>If heterosexual Christians look to the Bible to determine the sinfulness of homosexual acts, how much greater is their obligation to look to the Bible to determine the sinfulness of their behavior toward gay persons?
Preaching the word..that homosexuality is a sin..and not to condone it..is not a sin..condoning, homosexuality by false Christians is the sin.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#212 May 6, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Preaching the word..that homosexuality is a sin..and not to condone it..is not a sin..condoning, homosexuality by false Christians is the sin.
Being the sexual orientation God made you to be is not a sin.
Your sexual orientation is simply a part of who you are.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#213 May 6, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer here ..shows publicly you don't know.. So show by actions nettie ..take personal responsibility..instead of telling me what to do..with an insult..show this love.
Evasion.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#214 May 6, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no preacher.
All you have are your own opinions as to what scripture says and what God wants.

I will tell you this.
God loves all His Creation and this includes homosexuals.
little lamb

Maribyrnong, Australia

#215 May 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Being the sexual orientation God made you to be is not a sin.
Your sexual orientation is simply a part of who you are.
god does not create baby homosexuals.

God does not create sexual perversion orientation.

" a man who lays with a man the same as a woman is an abomination '

Stop calling God a liar.
little lamb

Maribyrnong, Australia

#217 May 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You are no preacher.
All you have are your own opinions as to what scripture says and what God wants.
I will tell you this.
God loves all His Creation and this includes homosexuals.
God loved the world so much he sent his only begotten son...

Jesus is Gods love to us, because while we were yet sinners he died for us..that we can receive forgiveness and reconciliation to God.

That same offer is open for those who practice the sin of homosexuality..if they repent, they too can be forgiven..but to tell sinners that it alright to continue in sin..is evil and tramples on the sacrifice that Jesus has accomplished for us.

And as scripture states

Hebrews 10 [29] Of how much more severe a punishment do you think a man is worthy who has trampled on the Son of God and who has esteemed as of ordinary value the BLOOD of the covenant by which he was sanctified and who has outraged the spirit of mercy with contempt.'

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#218 May 6, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop calling God a liar.
That god of yours is a big liar! I've never know mine to be one though.
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#219 May 7, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Those are just metaphors, they where not literal
Then why didn't jesus say "HEY, IT WAS JUST A METAPHOR.?"

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#220 May 7, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's all just a myth, why did the 'Prophet of Islam' in the 4th century, who wanted to strip Jesus of followers, not once claim that he was a myth?
He instead chose to take the route of claiming that Jesus performed miracles because he was just a prophet, was born to a virgin, and didn't really die on the cross but was taken up to Heaven alive in a great act of deception by God.
Ah yes, you've nailed it! Even though your argument is a logical fallacy, the Appeal to Authority, through your error you've exposed the method by which a new religious movement is founded.

This is exactly how you gain religious converts: you don't disparage their faith, you simply add your own hero to their mythology and claim he is the latest messenger, spokesman, or prophet.

The Christians simply claimed that Jesus was the last of a long line of prophets. The Jews had Moses and Isaiah etc., so the Christians, instead of claiming Moses was mythical claimed that he was just one of a line of prophets that had "paved the way" for the Christ, and the Christ was this new guy Jesus.

Some Jews accepted the claim and became Christians, and others remained convinced that the Messiah had not yet arrived.

Islam was fashioned in the same way - the Muslims claimed that the Jewish and Christian prophets were legitimate prophets, but none of them were the Messiah. It was their guy, Mohammed, who was the last one in the line.

Joseph Smith did the same thing when he founded the Latter Day Saints movement. He claimed that through him God restored the early Christian Church. He didn't debunk Christianity, he simply tweaked it.

When you create a new religious movement you don't kill the messenger, you simply add one more.

That doesn't mean that the foundational myth is any more or less mythical. All it means is that there were some shrewd people throughout history who realized that a popular myth is a very strong and powerful thing in people's lives. Why reinvent the wheel when all you need to do is repackage it.

Location hidden

#221 May 7, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't jesus say "HEY, IT WAS JUST A METAPHOR.?"
It's hard to do that when you're a fictional character.

Location hidden

#222 May 7, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop calling God a liar.
If God creates all life, then explain why he creates intersexed people. Do you know what intersexed means? It means having a set of each genitalia, male and female.

Since these people are both male and female, explain how you know for a fact that God creates only males or females. Then explain why we should believe you when you claim he only creates heterosexuals.

Oh, and by the way - every baby is born without religion. Do you know another word for "without religion"? I do - "atheist."

All human babies are born atheists. How the hell do you explain THAT?
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#223 May 7, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, you've nailed it! Even though your argument is a logical fallacy, the Appeal to Authority, through your error you've exposed the method by which a new religious movement is founded.
This is exactly how you gain religious converts: you don't disparage their faith, you simply add your own hero to their mythology and claim he is the latest messenger, spokesman, or prophet.
The Christians simply claimed that Jesus was the last of a long line of prophets. The Jews had Moses and Isaiah etc., so the Christians, instead of claiming Moses was mythical claimed that he was just one of a line of prophets that had "paved the way" for the Christ, and the Christ was this new guy Jesus.
Some Jews accepted the claim and became Christians, and others remained convinced that the Messiah had not yet arrived.
Islam was fashioned in the same way - the Muslims claimed that the Jewish and Christian prophets were legitimate prophets, but none of them were the Messiah. It was their guy, Mohammed, who was the last one in the line.
Joseph Smith did the same thing when he founded the Latter Day Saints movement. He claimed that through him God restored the early Christian Church. He didn't debunk Christianity, he simply tweaked it.
When you create a new religious movement you don't kill the messenger, you simply add one more.
That doesn't mean that the foundational myth is any more or less mythical. All it means is that there were some shrewd people throughout history who realized that a popular myth is a very strong and powerful thing in people's lives. Why reinvent the wheel when all you need to do is repackage it.
a
OU ARE FULL OF SCHITT!

Location hidden

#224 May 7, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
OU ARE FULL OF SCHITT!
That's the best you can do? LOL - I accept your concession. I knew you'd have no argument, since recorded history proves I 'm right.

Christianity is nothing more than pagan mythology. Jesus is just one more dying and rising demigod in a huge pantheon of such mythical creatures.

That is a fact. Deal with it.

Location hidden

#225 May 7, 2013
Looks like Jesus Is couldn't respond to my earlier post ("If Jesus and God are one, meaning EXACTLY THE SAME, then why didn't Jesus know the day and the hour of the end of days?)

I knew he wouldn't be able to. That's why he answered the others but skipped over that one.

Location hidden

#226 May 7, 2013
little lamb wrote:
You will find most homosexual men are anti -Christ , like highly dissolved..because they can't afford to have the scriptures to be true..because it shines a light on their practices..as evil..and no one wants that...
scripture warns there will be many anti- Christs in the last days....and this is how we know it is the last days.
Do you know what I like about you? Absolutely nothing.

I'm not a homosexual. I am in favor of gay rights, and that includes gay marriage.

If being pro-gay rights makes me gay, then every person who was pro-abolition was black, and every person who championed a woman's right to vote was female..

Your bigotry is incredible. You hate gay people so much that anyone who supports their equal rights must be gay in your mind.

You have a mental disease. Not just Christianity - that can be cured. You have so much hatred in you that your brain can't distinguish between people who are gay and people who aren't gay yet support gay rights.

You really ought to seek professional help. And if that fails try an exorcism.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#227 May 7, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what I like about you? Absolutely nothing.
I'm not a homosexual. I am in favor of gay rights, and that includes gay marriage.
If being pro-gay rights makes me gay, then every person who was pro-abolition was black, and every person who championed a woman's right to vote was female..
Your bigotry is incredible. You hate gay people so much that anyone who supports their equal rights must be gay in your mind.
You have a mental disease. Not just Christianity - that can be cured. You have so much hatred in you that your brain can't distinguish between people who are gay and people who aren't gay yet support gay rights.
You really ought to seek professional help. And if that fails try an exorcism.
And apparently Jesus sees fit to send scumbags like this to preach at us, with our immortal souls on the line and eternal, never-ending torture hanging over our heads.

Yeah, a "loving God," this Jesus of theirs. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
++++++++++ TRUE PROPHET of GOD ++++++++++ (Dec '13) 4 hr Frindly 50
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 4 hr Frindly 140
>>>>>>>>>>>> ASK the PROPHET <<<<<<<<<<<< (Nov '13) 8 hr Frindly 68
ALL of YOU are CHILDREN of THE DEVIL. 8 hr Frindly 35
News Majority of women in prison have been victims o... 9 hr Frindly 58
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 9 hr ROGTARD 2,187
Public Bus Drivers Give Preferred Treatment to ... 9 hr ROGTARD 3
More from around the web