Last one wins

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#127 Feb 3, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nothing to laugh out loud about. Servant has already put those peanut butter eggs in the mail with my address plastered all over the box. Even put extra postage on it!
It's a done deal.
The chocolate smooches have already been consumed. Quite orgasmic I might add!!
I have a deal with Servant to void that shipment.......those eggs are coming my direction sweetie...lol!!!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#128 Feb 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a deal with Servant to void that shipment.......those eggs are coming my direction sweetie...lol!!!
Too late. The tracking number says they arrived in Houston at 11:28 last night.

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#129 Feb 4, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nothing to laugh out loud about. Servant has already put those peanut butter eggs in the mail with my address plastered all over the box. Even put extra postage on it!
It's a done deal.
The chocolate smooches have already been consumed. Quite orgasmic I might add!!
Are you allowed to use the word orgasmic on a Christian forum?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#130 Feb 4, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late. The tracking number says they arrived in Houston at 11:28 last night.
Okay, but then I arrived at 11:30 and picked them up!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#131 Feb 4, 2013
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>Are you allowed to use the word orgasmic on a Christian forum?
Obviously so, you and John both used it......lol!!!

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#132 Feb 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously so, you and John both used it......lol!!!
Let's hope the mods don't ban us for using it. Should I be scared?
;-)

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#133 Feb 4, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds real cool, as long as I get one more that anyone else.
Might have to send it to you but SHHH don't tell!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#134 Feb 4, 2013
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>Let's hope the mods don't ban us for using it. Should I be scared?
;-)
Hardly......I've seen much worse get by......lol!!!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#135 Feb 4, 2013
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>Are you allowed to use the word orgasmic on a Christian forum?
Oh yeah, yes, yes, Oh my!!
It's tasty!!
Orgasms are God given.
Praise the Lord!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#136 Feb 4, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have to send it to you but SHHH don't tell!
Thanks. I won't tell a soul.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#137 Feb 4, 2013
Okay, now enough is enough. I win.

I wish to thank all the little people who have allowed me to win this very game...thanks.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#138 Feb 4, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Okay, now enough is enough. I win.
I wish to thank all the little people who have allowed me to win this very game...thanks.
In yer dreams baby cakes

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#139 Feb 4, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In yer dreams baby cakes
Not so fast, loverboy

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#140 Feb 4, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast, loverboy
Caught ya with yer nickers down.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#141 Feb 4, 2013
LOL!!! I'm so sorry..that had to be SO frightening for you.

However, now that they're up and secured, I win....and good night..no need coming back, Jazy..going to bed so I'll just take the win and go to bed...

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#142 Feb 4, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
LOL!!! I'm so sorry..that had to be SO frightening for you.
However, now that they're up and secured, I win....and good night..no need coming back, Jazy..going to bed so I'll just take the win and go to bed...
Sleep tight butter cup, it sucks to be in my rear view mirror don't it? Got to go find some more fundies

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#143 Feb 4, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Sleep tight butter cup, it sucks to be in my rear view mirror don't it? Got to go find some more fundies
Night Loverboy! Sleep well.:)

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#144 Feb 4, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Night Loverboy! Sleep well.:)
I win again:-)

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#145 Feb 5, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I win again:-)
Not

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#146 Feb 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Not
Oh yea!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity 6 min Taranis 388
The Apostle Paul... 7 min Phillip 69
Intelligent People Question Everything 19 min ROG 1,194
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 22 min ROG 1,187
Did Paul say he used guile? 27 min Bible Believer 22
Jehovah Witnesses collect addresses and phone n... 29 min Taranis 185
Why are Biblical discussions started by blacks ... 30 min ROG 22
gen 49: 27 1 hr The Tongue 920
More from around the web