|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
My goodness, back again already with another post to DUMP.
This drop pit will fill up fast........
Dump:
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>reported
for personal insults and posting on the Christian threads when you belong on the heathen thread.
LOL It is hilarious how they think we should stay confined to the heathen thread when these forums are public.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL It is hilarious how they think we should stay confined to the heathen thread when these forums are public.
It is unbelievable what they come out with. lol

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

No cause for alarm, folks, I am just gonna dump a couple of 'posts' in the outhouse behind Nettie's Stop and Drop Pit.

DUMP:

God Help Them

Anonymous Proxy

15 min ago

Stop your lying, demonseed....you have denied many things which were true. Just claimed that your dad did not abuse you and now you post that he did. So, which is it and why do you lie, liar?...People only think of you, based on the lies you post and your association with evil.

If we judge you by your literacy, we would say that you were a poorly educated person and a lot of your frustrations are due to your life failings.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

More for the outhouse:

DUMP!

GodSmacked

ROFLMAO

Who is "we"?
----------
GodSmacked

God Help Them wrote:
<quoted text>I think the content of what you post reveals you as a pagan and the god that forces you to read these threads is no other than satan. Your opposition to Christians and affiliation with pagans would be another clue, since you claim that your god, pagan god, leads you to do these things. The fact that you do not know Jesus our Lord and Savior might be another clue. Another clue might be that you can not see Jesus presented in every page of scripture. You can't even imagine how our God could do such a small thing as that.

My sentiments exactly.
--------
GodSmacked

ROFLMAO

Oh you have many deleted too.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
No cause for alarm, folks, I am just gonna dump a couple of 'posts' in the outhouse behind Nettie's Stop and Drop Pit.
DUMP:
God Help Them
Anonymous Proxy
15 min ago
Stop your lying, demonseed....you have denied many things which were true. Just claimed that your dad did not abuse you and now you post that he did. So, which is it and why do you lie, liar?...People only think of you, based on the lies you post and your association with evil.
If we judge you by your literacy, we would say that you were a poorly educated person and a lot of your frustrations are due to your life failings.
Howdy Miss Nettie,
Are ya only going to dump the one? I mean really, that poster needs to have all of them posts removed from what I was reading......yikes.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

A couple more for this outhouse back here, folks:

DUMP!

Laci Ann 7

He is Coming Soon wrote:
Dalai, you bring a smile to my face and make me laugh. Thanks for keeping this thread interesting. Laci, RR and I are praying for you. Don't keep slapping away the hand of God.:)

Sometimes he makes me smile too, just to see how he get so mad that he calls ppl hillbillies......proof that he needs more then Mass to help him. He needs to repent to the living God.
----------
Huntington Guy

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
This is so christian like.

Isnt it though! lol, They cant help but to let their true colors shine.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Mr_Seinnep wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Miss Nettie,
Are ya only going to dump the one? I mean really, that poster needs to have all of them posts removed from what I was reading......yikes.
Yes, for sure!

This poster just posted that he does not want to be a 'target for reporting'. lol

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, for sure!
This poster just posted that he does not want to be a 'target for reporting'. lol
Why would they think someone is reporting them? Have they posted in violation of the TOS?

“Going out like a boss”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
A couple more for this outhouse back here, folks:
DUMP!
Laci Ann 7
He is Coming Soon wrote:
Dalai, you bring a smile to my face and make me laugh. Thanks for keeping this thread interesting. Laci, RR and I are praying for you. Don't keep slapping away the hand of God.:)
Sometimes he makes me smile too, just to see how he get so mad that he calls ppl hillbillies......proof that he needs more then Mass to help him. He needs to repent to the living God.
----------
Huntington Guy
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
This is so christian like.
Isnt it though! lol, They cant help but to let their true colors shine.
They are called hillbillies because that is what they are. No one need be mad to call them that. I have seen them call themselves that on the hillbilly forums.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••