First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Please stop by.
We are open 24/7 for any and all tattling, ratting, cat fights, and condemnations.
For those who have a poster they are coddling, misleading, protecting, using, you can drop them off here also and just pick them up later!

Fees depend on need and greed.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
Please stop by.
We are open 24/7 for any and all tattling, ratting, cat fights, and condemnations.
For those who have a poster they are coddling, misleading, protecting, using, you can drop them off here also and just pick them up later!
Fees depend on need and greed.
I need to rent a padded room for Allen. Do you rent by the week or by the month?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3 Oct 30, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to rent a padded room for Allen. Do you rent by the week or by the month?
By the day, week, month, year, or decade.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>By the day, week, month, year, or decade.
OK, I'll go with the monthly rate. His pact with the devil could come payable at any time.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2012
How about a Netties Stop, Drop and Roll Thread? Because your pants are on fire! LMAO

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
How about a Netties Stop, Drop and Roll Thread? Because your pants are on fire! LMAO
Shucks Wayne. I heard she was hot but how do you know?? hehe. You're not to kiss and tell. ROTFLMBO. Sorry, I'm just playing.

;o~

Here you go, maybe you can cool off here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Sola Scriptura

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2012
You know I'm not an animal.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
Wayne, someone wants to rent a special room for you here. You were my first customer.
Course, the cost is higher, but they agreed to it readily.
Odd, they said that about you, that they wanted stop, drop you off, and ROLL away.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
Now how would I know that?? Actually, we all are. Some of us just contain ourselves better than others. Ya know what Paul said.

;o~

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
Wayne, you are on the wrong thread, hon..........again.

Now, go to the corner.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 31, 2012
What about the mentally ill? I would like to border some, but they do so require padded rooms and LOTS of medication.

Will the expense be great?

“Ocean City, New Jersey”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
What about the mentally ill? I would like to border some, but they do so require padded rooms and LOTS of medication.
I know some just like that!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 31, 2012
Another baiting thread on the CF. Yea this thread has a lot to do with Christianity!

Who made this thread? Oh yea, Nettie! How surprising!

Like I said, you guys LIVE for the drama. If everyone was getting along and you didnt have something nasty to say about someone, your heads would explode! lol
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14 Oct 31, 2012
Nettie
Thanks for proving things that you are the INSTIGATOR of things. Here you have a room to belittle others and instigate lies about them.. Shame on you and your a CHRISTIAN???? A Christian would not make a room to belittle another human.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
Thanks for proving things that you are the INSTIGATOR of things. Here you have a room to belittle others and instigate lies about them.. Shame on you and your a CHRISTIAN???? A Christian would not make a room to belittle another human.
It is clear that you are here looking for trouble. Haven't you already found enough trouble in the other threads to keep you busy?

God bless you.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#16 Oct 31, 2012
15TH
Why do you support BULLYING? This is what the room is ABOUT bullying others and making fun of them.. Do you not have enough sense to see that? The room has been reported
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear that you are here looking for trouble. Haven't you already found enough trouble in the other threads to keep you busy?
God bless you.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
15TH
Why do you support BULLYING? This is what the room is ABOUT bullying others and making fun of them.. Do you not have enough sense to see that? The room has been reported
<quoted text>
No, Native, it is not about bullying. We were just having a bit of fun at the expense of the ignorant clod hopping fundies and then you came along.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#18 Oct 31, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
15TH
<quoted text>
Native; 15th is a lost little boy that haven't learn how to be a real man in the LORD. It would do you and others good if you just over look all his comment. How can 15th call himself a Christian and talk the way he does? The Bible say he is a liar there is no truth in is faith, other wise he rejects God Bible and it shows in his comments. Have a bless day Native, I love seeing you around on these threads....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
I can get trained help in here for that.
It will take me a couple of days though.
Check back with us then.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#20 Oct 31, 2012
Huntington Guy wrote:
Another baiting thread on the CF. Yea this thread has a lot to do with Christianity!
Who made this thread? Oh yea, Nettie! How surprising!
Like I said, you guys LIVE for the drama. If everyone was getting along and you didnt have something nasty to say about someone, your heads would explode! lol
How wrong you are!
I saw two tattlings take place just yesterday, lots of coddling, using, condemning, etc. And, none of this was from me, although ONE was ABOUT me, and that gave me the idea for this thread.

Now, run along before I baptize you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 2 hr fallen angel 1,175
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 2 hr fallen angel 1,085
Hospice Care or Murder? (Jan '13) 3 hr Jesus Made Me Whole 110
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 hr superwilly 331
Another one joins our team ! 4 hr fallen angel 65
Early Christianity 5 hr fallen angel 2,110
judgment coming to america 5 hr fallen angel 46
More from around the web