l---------------------BIRTH-CONTROL--...
ThePreacherman01

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 25, 2014
When the husband or the wife, uses any kind of birth control,
they are prohibiting conception and in turn aborting human life.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 25, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
When you stand before Jesus/God you will wish you had been aborted.
Christian

Portland, OR

#3 Jan 25, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>When you stand before Jesus/God you will wish you had been aborted.
I think that is the most evilest thing, I have ever had anyone say to me in all my life!

I had no idea the devil hated me that much!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4 Jan 25, 2014
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is the most evilest thing, I have ever had anyone say to me in all my life!
I had no idea the devil hated me that much!
Wait til you stand before Jesus/God.

EVERLASTING FIRE

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Christian

Portland, OR

#5 Jan 25, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Wait til you stand before Jesus/God.
EVERLASTING FIRE
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
The Lord God rebuke thee!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>The Lord God rebuke thee!
They will find you.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Hank

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 25, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Conception has not taken place and that is the difference. You cannot abort anything that has not yet been conceived. By your definition the husband and wife would be equally guilty if they practiced abstinence or the rhythm method which I understand has the Catholic rubber stamp of approval, pardon the pun. If a couple practices abstinence they are preventing conception aren't they?

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#8 Jan 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>When you stand before Jesus/God you will wish you had been aborted.
Can you drag yourself any lower DB? Have a think about the comment you made.

It's disgusting and no Christian would post such vileness.
UnderDog

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 26, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
You are not the real Preacherman01, stupid is what stupid does.
UnderDog

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 26, 2014
The real Preacherman01 will not fall for this so you can stop at any time, you can't out smart him so give up.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#11 Jan 26, 2014
UnderDog wrote:
The real Preacherman01 will not fall for this so you can stop at any time, you can't out smart him so give up.
The real Preacherman01 just aliased as underdog and gave me an empty light bulb, a peanut and a red X.

If you read Dollarsbill's post correctly maybe you would have judges otherwise.

And BTW you can't out smart PM01 and you sure as heck can't out dumb him either.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2014
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you drag yourself any lower DB? Have a think about the comment you made.
It's disgusting and no Christian would post such vileness.
Aborted babies will be in God's eternal Kingdom. Unlike you. You will wish you had been aborted when you feel the eternal fire.

BEING IN TORMENTS

HE CRIED

I AM TORMENTED IN THIS FLAME

YOU ARE TORMENTED

THIS PLACE OF TORMENT

Luke 16:22-28 (NKJV)
22 The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 Then he cried and said,'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' 25 But Abraham said,'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.' 27 Then he said,'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#13 Jan 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Aborted babies will be in God's eternal Kingdom. Unlike you. You will wish you had been aborted when you feel the eternal fire.
BEING IN TORMENTS
HE CRIED
I AM TORMENTED IN THIS FLAME
YOU ARE TORMENTED
THIS PLACE OF TORMENT
Luke 16:22-28 (NKJV)
22 The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 Then he cried and said,'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' 25 But Abraham said,'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.' 27 Then he said,'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'
GFY Dollarsb!tch

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14 Jan 27, 2014
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY Dollarsb!tch
Mt 12 the Day of Judgment ... by your words you will be condemned.

You will wish you never used a keyboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 43 min Jake999 41
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr Barmsweb 1,663
Faith during hard times 11 hr blacklagoon 107
the pauline paradox 14 hr susanblange 85
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 14 hr blacklagoon 142
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 16 hr Big Al 2,460
George Washington and the duty of prayer 17 hr Big Al 9
More from around the web