Bishop at fundy christian church charged with sodomy on 10 year old

Posted in the Christian Forum

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#1 Jan 7, 2013
http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp...

>> Former Russell County Church Employee Face Sexual Abuse Charges

>> Atlanta Bishop Christopher Bennett who recently served as a
>> local church employee faces second degree sodomy charges.
>> Sheriff's deputies brought Bennett back to the Russell County
>> jail late Thursday evening.

>> Bennett is featured on several websites detailing his ministry.
>> He was an employee at Higher Power Outreach in Phenix City at
>> the time the alleged incident happened in 2004.

[...]

>> The alleged victim is now 18 and came forward two weeks ago.
>> He reported this to educators within the Russell County
>> School District where he is a student.
Greek Road

West Columbia, SC

#2 Jan 15, 2013
P_Smith wrote:
http://www.wtvm.com/Global/sto ry.asp?S=6726828&nav=8fap
>> Former Russell County Church Employee Face Sexual Abuse Charges
>> Atlanta Bishop Christopher Bennett who recently served as a
>> local church employee faces second degree sodomy charges.
>> Sheriff's deputies brought Bennett back to the Russell County
>> jail late Thursday evening.
>> Bennett is featured on several websites detailing his ministry.
>> He was an employee at Higher Power Outreach in Phenix City at
>> the time the alleged incident happened in 2004.
[...]
>> The alleged victim is now 18 and came forward two weeks ago.
>> He reported this to educators within the Russell County
>> School District where he is a student.
I wish hell was real, it would be a perfect place for this man of god.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2013
The pig farm is HUGE in the so-called churches of the impostors assuming christian identity!

When are the foolish followers going to get wise?

When are the governments going to ACT????

http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/David-W...
Lordofnuts

Lexington, NC

#4 Feb 4, 2013
P_Smith wrote:
http://www.wtvm.com/Global/sto ry.asp?S=6726828&nav=8fap
>> Former Russell County Church Employee Face Sexual Abuse Charges
>> Atlanta Bishop Christopher Bennett who recently served as a
>> local church employee faces second degree sodomy charges.
>> Sheriff's deputies brought Bennett back to the Russell County
>> jail late Thursday evening.
>> Bennett is featured on several websites detailing his ministry.
>> He was an employee at Higher Power Outreach in Phenix City at
>> the time the alleged incident happened in 2004.
[...]
>> The alleged victim is now 18 and came forward two weeks ago.
>> He reported this to educators within the Russell County
>> School District where he is a student.
Holy chit, where do you find these clowns? I would think we are finally in the last days if I didn't know better! LOL I mean if all the preachers are doing drugs while in drag and having gay sex with little boys in the DAMN church!!! WTF

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Funny how news about these guys just disappears from news sites. Would it be organized by the churches?

What has become of this impostor?

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 29, 2014
P_Smith wrote:
http://www.wtvm.com/Global/sto ry.asp?S=6726828&nav=8fap
>> Former Russell County Church Employee Face Sexual Abuse Charges
>> Atlanta Bishop Christopher Bennett who recently served as a
>> local church employee faces second degree sodomy charges.
>> Sheriff's deputies brought Bennett back to the Russell County
>> jail late Thursday evening.
>> Bennett is featured on several websites detailing his ministry.
>> He was an employee at Higher Power Outreach in Phenix City at
>> the time the alleged incident happened in 2004.
[...]
>> The alleged victim is now 18 and came forward two weeks ago.
>> He reported this to educators within the Russell County
>> School District where he is a student.
And what sentence did this pervert receive? Two weeks probation? What's the state of affaires with this case?

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 12, 2014
Any news about this case???
Are the Catholics supressing church-paedophile news?

http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/list_of...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 12, 2014
Cliff09 wrote:
Any news about this case???
Are the Catholics supressing church-paedophile news?
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/list_of...
Jesus said you're in danger of Hell fire. Why would anyone believe you???
JohnnyTrunk

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 14, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus said you're in danger of Hell fire. Why would anyone believe you???
Revelation 20:14
King James Version (KJV)
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 14, 2014
JohnnyTrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 20:14
King James Version (KJV)
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
EVERLASTING

Matthew 25:41-46 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

When you're in Hell you will understand Johnny JW.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 15, 2014
Lordofnuts wrote:
<quoted text>Holy chit, where do you find these clowns? I would think we are finally in the last days if I didn't know better! LOL I mean if all the preachers are doing drugs while in drag and having gay sex with little boys in the DAMN church!!! WTF
Yes! You have spoken right! These are the end days! The last pope is sitting, the 3rd WW looming, and it will de 400+/- until the end!

Nostradamus confirms the revelations!

A List of Evangelical Scandals!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/evangel...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Justice League 2,015
Before The Big Bang 2 hr Justice League 2,560
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 3 hr dollarsbill 83,961
Poll 2015 edition: who is the dumbest fundie on topix? 3 hr Just the Truth 168
ASK the BIBLE MAN? 3 hr par five 99
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 3 hr dollarsbill 683
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 3 hr dollarsbill 3,211
Holocaustianity was made to replace Christianity 3 hr Just the Truth 95
Questions for Dollarsbill? 4 hr dollarsbill 51
More from around the web