Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Writing in Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see it! Now I'm curious.
Do you have the faith of Job?

Your family is first.

You have upset me with your constant stupidity, These other "Christians" are merely children on the path but I have the other cheek.

I leave an opening for peace still.
Writing in Paradise

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Taranis wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the faith of Job?
Your family is first.
You have upset me with your constant stupidity, These other "Christians" are merely children on the path but I have the other cheek.
I leave an opening for peace still.
*yawn*

Let's see what ya got.

“Straight Shooter”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Janeebananee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stoobee. Is that YOUR puddy-tat in your avatar? What a big, ole happy relaxed thing he seems! What's his name?
Hahahaha. No. He has just eaten the mouse (computer mouse), and is suffering the ill effects.

Stoobee

“In the rustling of the leaves”

Since: Dec 07

Washington, D.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

stoobee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. No. He has just eaten the mouse (computer mouse), and is suffering the ill effects.
Stoobee
This avatar is my Big Fat Stinky Catfish. The first two years I had him, he liked to bite me for any and all reasons. If he had to move an inch for me to get around him, for instance. He tolerated about 2 strokes on the head before he got mad and then would bide his time (because I was on the look-out and knew what was coming) and sneak up on me and bite. Hard. Then run.

“The Great Druid”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

Writing in Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
*yawn*
Let's see what ya got.
I just wanted you to admit that you are seeking evil. You have.
Writing in Paradise

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

Taranis wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted you to admit that you are seeking evil. You have.
*yawn*
george anderson jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Janeebananee wrote:
<quoted text>
This avatar is my Big Fat Stinky Catfish. The first two years I had him, he liked to bite me for any and all reasons. If he had to move an inch for me to get around him, for instance. He tolerated about 2 strokes on the head before he got mad and then would bide his time (because I was on the look-out and knew what was coming) and sneak up on me and bite. Hard. Then run.
lol i got a black and white cat that does the exact same thing but i wouldn't trade him for all the money in this world,and he really helped us when we lost my father 2 years ago to lung cancer.id rather have a cat any day than a dog.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

Taranis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen your words and for the most they have great light in them, there are still parts that would beg me to say the discussion of being a son of God is a discussion that needs to sit on the back burner simmering for the moment.
So far I have I quarrel with you. I only want to shake up those childish Christians into understanding that their religion is basically a false religion that is leading them astray. That there is more to being spiritual than empty words, rituals, and primitive superstitions. And that they need to look beyond that and stop thinking they have a free ride and don't have to DO anything to be truly spiritual.

And I only go after those who are the most deceitful, vile, nasty, liars, hypocrites, etc. You will not find me hammering away at any of the good ones.

But somehow you've seemed to have found your way beyond all that, although a mystery to me how, within the confines of such a horrible religion. So I respect that, and am only curious as to what you mean by the term that you want to be a "son of God". And while I may offer some constructive input if so inclined, you have my word I will not directly insult, bash, or the like over this topic.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Taranis wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaat?
How do you get there?
Are you eating those tropical mushrooms? Kicked in with a little Ganja?
I need spores. You got the good stuff?
Hmm... Now what was the title of this forum again... Oh, I wish I could remember what it was... Oh, wait, that's it..."Turning the other cheek"

Seriously though, I was taken aback by YOU this. I even checked the ID a couple of times in disbelief. Time to take a break from these Christians for a while, yes?

“The Great Druid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm... Now what was the title of this forum again... Oh, I wish I could remember what it was... Oh, wait, that's it..."Turning the other cheek"
Seriously though, I was taken aback by YOU this. I even checked the ID a couple of times in disbelief. Time to take a break from these Christians for a while, yes?
Yeah I know, I got drunk last night or I would not have written like that. She is not a nice person and even I get tired of being taunted. I have not always been a nice person. In person people that talk like she writes end up in jail. There is no reasoning with her so I should just ignore her, I know, my bad.

“The Great Druid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
So far I have I quarrel with you. I only want to shake up those childish Christians into understanding that their religion is basically a false religion that is leading them astray. That there is more to being spiritual than empty words, rituals, and primitive superstitions. And that they need to look beyond that and stop thinking they have a free ride and don't have to DO anything to be truly spiritual.
And I only go after those who are the most deceitful, vile, nasty, liars, hypocrites, etc. You will not find me hammering away at any of the good ones.
But somehow you've seemed to have found your way beyond all that, although a mystery to me how, within the confines of such a horrible religion. So I respect that, and am only curious as to what you mean by the term that you want to be a "son of God". And while I may offer some constructive input if so inclined, you have my word I will not directly insult, bash, or the like over this topic.
Son of God is kind of a big subject. I have been called a son of God by people that are possessed but I fall short for I lose my cool still. The scriptures say blessed are the peace makers and I have not yet reach this point in my own sight. I may be being to harsh a critic but I also know how dark I have been and am at times.

Anyway son of God is a pretty big subject that I am not up to talking about right now.

It has to do with the fruits of the Spirit

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Charity is also called love and it is the last and most difficult to actually have.
Writing in Paradise

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

Taranis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know, I got drunk last night or I would not have written like that.
Sure you did. You always have a ready excuse anytime you blatantly violate the teachings of Jesus.

Since: Sep 07

tampa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

Taranis wrote:
<quoted text>
Son of God is kind of a big subject. I have been called a son of God by people that are possessed but I fall short for I lose my cool still. The scriptures say blessed are the peace makers and I have not yet reach this point in my own sight. I may be being to harsh a critic but I also know how dark I have been and am at times.
Anyway son of God is a pretty big subject that I am not up to talking about right now.
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Charity is also called love and it is the last and most difficult to actually have.
Christian are like a fish that is swimming in the ocean, search for the ocean, and all along the fish has always been in it...But some outside authority has convinced the fish that its not in the ocean, such is the work of the deciever...SUCH IS THE STATE OF MIND OF ALL THE SHEEP...DAZED AND CONFUSED LISTENING TO HIS DECIEVER, THE RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY...WAKE UP..

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

Taranis wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement:
"but I fall short for I lose my cool still"

You also have a cruel streak also. You know I despise having bible verses thrown at me to answer my questions. But after reading them until my eyes bled, I think I kind of understand what you're trying to say.

I take it you're referring to being a "son of God" as a metaphor of the above attributes?

I was just kind of thinking you might have had your sights set on being evolved/divine enough to become a "son of God" in Heaven when you crossed over. And I didn't want to burst your bubble, but God doesn't have any divine entities called "sons" or even one "son". At least not in the Christian sense. And it would probably take thousands or even billions of years for even the most advanced soul on earth, to evolve enough to reach the divine entity level. Although that's so far away from my level, I really don't know how long it would take. But I don't think it'll be possible for any human to become a divine entity when they die.

“walk with no fear”

Since: Jan 08

Olympia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

zazenmind wrote:
<quoted text>Christian are like a fish that is swimming in the ocean, search for the ocean, and all along the fish has always been in it...But some outside authority has convinced the fish that its not in the ocean, such is the work of the deciever...SUCH IS THE STATE OF MIND OF ALL THE SHEEP...DAZED AND CONFUSED LISTENING TO HIS DECIEVER, THE RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY...WAKE UP..
We are all fish friend.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

Romans 10,23"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Romans 5:8"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"

Romans 6:23"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Romans 10:9-10"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

"Father, in heaven, I have sinned against You. Forgive me of my sins. I receive Jesus Christ now as my Lord and Savior, accepting His death on the cross, and the blood that He shed for me to cleanse me of my sins. Make me the kind of person You want me to be. Thank You for giving me the gift of eternal life. Amen."

Romans 11:36"For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen."

tampa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

Judged:

Old preacher whitie said the same thing while he was raping the little black virgin slave girl, he said to her turn the other cheek, I am only trying to purify your black skin, with some lovin by our pure white god in the name of his blue eyed white jesus....SATAN COMES TO RAPE TO STEAL AND TO DECIEVE IN THE NAME OF OLD PREACHER WHITIES GOD...WAKE UP..

tampa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

Judged:

Liberty1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all fish friend.
Yes, but you christians are still searching for the ocean...Just like the other fish of all the other religions rotting away, because they have been decieved...And so they are also searching for the sea....Blaming each other gods, for the storms, they are perpetrating on each other...WAKE UP..

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

Judged:

Liberty1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all fish friend.
But sadly even a dead fish will go with the flow.

“The Great Druid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
But sadly even a dead fish will go with the flow.
But the new low flow, take three flushes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••