Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#103 Feb 13, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith needs no proof
But you have neither.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#104 Feb 14, 2013
You mocked god.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
god doesn't even know what 'your' means? Take some English classes god and get back with us.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#105 Feb 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting the Bible that you attack and mock? That makes you look pretty ignorant.
Are you just playing stoopid, I coppied your post to god.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#106 Feb 14, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you just playing stoopid, I coppied your post to god.
The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#107 Feb 14, 2013
Whenever you're beaten you just go back to retard 101.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name.
God

Boulder, CO

#108 Feb 14, 2013
do you really think this blood of Jesus is like some kind of magic spell, because it makes me giggle,every time you say it. It is pretty funny. Its sort of like magic mormon underwear
God

Boulder, CO

#109 Feb 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
god doesn't even know what 'your' means? Take some English classes god and get back with us.
no god was stoned at the time.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#110 Feb 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Whenever you're beaten you just go back to retard 101.
<quoted text>
I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#111 Feb 15, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
no god was stoned at the time.
I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#112 Feb 15, 2013
You're soft.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.
God

Boulder, CO

#113 Feb 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.
Why isn't is working Bill? Why?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#114 Feb 15, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't is working Bill? Why?
It always works. Why is your grammer in error? The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name. You lose Satan.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#115 Feb 17, 2013
Grammer - a common misspelling of grammar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammer

You're misspelling for jesus.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your grammer in error?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#117 Feb 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Grammer - a common misspelling of grammar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammer
You're misspelling for jesus.
<quoted text>
I was in the top 5% in the USA in my class. How'd you do?
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#118 Feb 18, 2013
Now what class was that?

Your "imitating a sack of sh!t tied up with chicken wire" class?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the top 5% in the USA in my class. How'd you do?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#119 Feb 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Now what class was that?
Your "imitating a sack of sh!t tied up with chicken wire" class?
<quoted text>
I get it. You're too embarrassed to say.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#120 Feb 18, 2013
No, but your poor literacy undermines you.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. You're too embarrassed to say.
God

Boulder, CO

#121 Feb 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It always works. Why is your grammer in error? The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name. You lose Satan.
your biggest error is that you think I am perfect, there exists no such thing as perfection.
God

Boulder, CO

#122 Feb 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the top 5% in the USA in my class. How'd you do?
Don't compare yourself to others this is the heart of what is wrong with you...it will only make you vain or bitter,

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#123 Feb 19, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
your biggest error is that you think I am perfect, there exists no such thing as perfection.
No Bible hater, I know you're going to Hell forever. That's "your biggest error".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't understand 3 min dollarsbill 470
+ QUESTION GOD TOLD ME to ASK BRIAN HOUSTON + 6 min TheSpiritOfGod 31
Christians, please explain this to me... (Feb '14) 6 min The truth works 3,031
Why doesent God help? 18 min dollarsbill 209
Christian Church 20 min dollarsbill 4
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 23 min The truth works 22
Euopean Calendar 26 min rstrats 23
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 51 min dollarsbill 3,974
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Poof1 16,406
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 3 hr dollarsbill 1,877

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE