Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#86 May 7, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Watt take rock gush hit. Either this post is a bald faced lie or your title is which states "There is no god.” If there is no God as your title says then He could not bow down to that the lord of the dung heap that you claim to be a priest of.
I bet you spend a lot of time playing call of duty and wishing you where a solder
spandexxx

Rijswijk, Netherlands

#89 May 8, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jesus cannot be God, for two reasons:
1. God cannot die, and Jesus died.
2. God knows everything, but Jesus claimed that only God knew the day and hour of the End Times. If Jesus isn't omniscient he isn't God.
Some Christians claim that God stopped being God just for a moment so that he could experience death, or that he suspended his omniscience when he walked the Earth as Jesus.
They are convenient answers, but ultimately unsatisfying and illogical.
A god who impregnated a virgin woman, then gave birth to himself, then was forsaken by himself and died but didn't die? ROFLMAO!
Jesus and God are the same in only one way: they are both mythical creatures.
Not only that but he sacrificed himself to himself to appease himself to forgive the sins he himself gave humanity....
spandexxx

Rijswijk, Netherlands

#90 May 8, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
...what is the use of a man who thinks his smart but can't control himself. in how he communicates?
It is written ' better is a man who can control himself , then one who controls a city.'
You speak of use then tell us what use have people to an all powerful,allknowing perfect god?
If your awnser is nothing then why did god create people in the first place?If your awnser is only god knows then religion does not give any awnsers or purpose about/to human life but just creates a story around the questions of life.

If humans would have a function to god that would mean that god would be lacking that function and thus god would not be perfect and thus not god.
Would human life have no function/goal then human life would be pointless and worthless....a perfect god does not do pointless things does he?

So again i ask you what can humans contribute to god?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#91 May 8, 2013
Who said that that humans had to have a function or use to God? Have you ever read the Bible that you are attacking? If you had read it with an open mind you would not be asking these lay mass questions.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92 May 8, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
Who said that that humans had to have a function or use to God? Have you ever read the Bible that you are attacking? If you had read it with an open mind you would not be asking these lay mass questions.
Since man created god than the function was of creation

US 62 @ US 81

#93 May 8, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Since man created god than the function was of creation
Satanic Priest wrote:
Jesus was a sacrifice to the good Lord Satan when your god bowed down to Satan

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Your caption reads, "There is no god." If there is no god, how can God bow down to the sack gush hit satan you claim to be a priest of?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#94 May 8, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
The gods - all of them - were created by humans.
spandexxx

Rijswijk, Netherlands

#95 May 8, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
Yea its lame to point out that a perfect god supposedly made us for no good reason what so ever(how perfect of him) and that humans are pointless in the eyes of god.
And its lame to point out that religion has completely no answers to the questions of life but just makes up a story around them.
lol your funny

US 62 @ US 81

#96 May 8, 2013
spandexxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea its lame to point out that a perfect god supposedly made us for no good reason what so ever(how perfect of him) and that humans are pointless in the eyes of god.
And its lame to point out that religion has completely no answers to the questions of life but just makes up a story around them.
lol your funny
<><
Lay mass bulk wrap! I did not say God made us for no good reason or that humans were pointless, to God, or otherwise. I could not care less about "religion!" And I did not say that there were no answers to the questIons to life. Have you ever read the Bible that you are attacking? Do you have any clue what the theme of the Bible is?

Location hidden

#97 May 8, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Lay mass bulk wrap! I did not say God made us for no good reason or that humans were pointless, to God, or otherwise. I could not care less about "religion!" And I did not say that there were no answers to the questIons to life. Have you ever read the Bible that you are attacking? Do you have any clue what the theme of the Bible is?
I have two questions for you:

1) Does your God know everything, including the future?

2) Did your God give humans free will?

Let's see how much you know about your God.

US 62 @ US 81

#98 May 8, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I must havw missed the part where I am required to answer every lay mass question every atheASST, agnostic, and assorted Bible haters ask.
<><
1) Isaiah 46:10
2) Jeremiah 13:11-14
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#99 May 8, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Eben though this question was not directed at me , i Will answer it.

Yes God does know everything, our every thought, all the hairs on our head and the future. Please don't quote your favorite verse in revelations where Jesus says he doesn't know when he is coming back and only the father does, because it makes it clear God knows when he is sending Jesus to return to the earth.

God does give humans free will. We as humans choose to break his commands and have to suffer the judgement and penalties for sin.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#100 May 8, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
The Christian faith is based on the premise that Jesus sacrificed himself for the sins of the world.
But that can't be true.
Let’s examine some details of the narrative:
- Jesus came here to die, and knew it was going to happen.
- Jesus knew it wouldn't be permanent.
- Jesus isn't dead.
That last one is important.
Simple question: why is it called a "sacrifice" if he isn't dead?
Here we have someone who is literally a god, who knows he came here to die on the cross (but only for three days) after which he’d be immortal for all eternity. The average fireman risks himself more on every shift.
Ah, but perhaps you're thinking that he was separated from God at the time, and that he was just a man, and that he felt pain and fear and disconnection. That would make more sense if he wasn't actually God himself. All the trinity hand-waving in the world doesn't square that circle.
He knew he was going to live forever. He knew "dying" isn't death at all, since he’s actually the creator of the universe and could simply regenerate himself, make 1,000 more universes if he wanted to, have 1,000 more sons if he wanted to, etc. Every single obstacle was self-imposed.
Christian theology claims that God "gave his only begotten son."
Explain that to me. Who gave who? God is God. Jesus is God. They're all part of the Trinity, right? So how does one part of the trinity sacrifice another part of it - except not - because neither part actually died.
Then explain how an omnipotent entity cannot simply create 10,000 more sons, or suns, or multi verses. He can change light to dark, change Coke to Pepsi, destroy the totality of existence as easily as he created it - whatever. But losing a "son" for a weekend, when that "son" is actually a 100% immortal piece of yourself - that's supposedly a hardship.
And keep in mind that he actually created - atom by atom - the entire world in which this so-called tragedy would happen. Not only did he create the Earth and the Jews and the weapons and the food and the legal system that would be used to convict him, but he also already knew the outcome before he even started. So he went from being alone to putting the entire thing in motion, knowing precisely how it would play out. This doesn't just take the sting out of it - it makes the entire thing ridiculous.
You show no proof, you need to read the Bible and understand it first. All I see here is a lost soul who is control by Satan, back your post up with the Bible or its nothing but lies!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#101 May 8, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
Bahahahahaha...

Now THAT is >>>FUNNY<<<! !!

It's >>>FUNNY<<< that you are AGAIN avoiding the question someone raises, with your red herring sidetrack nothing issue.

It's also >>>FUNNY<<< how you avoid facing the fact that you are so spiritually clueless, that you have NO idea what the answer is, yet delusionally think you are a spiritual know it all. You aren't. You are a spiritually ignorant buffoon.

Location hidden

#102 May 8, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I must havw missed the part where I am required to answer every lay mass question every atheASST, agnostic, and assorted Bible haters ask.
<><
1) Isaiah 46:10
2) Jeremiah 13:11-14
You aren't required to answer any questions at all. But since you acknowledged my post and failed to provide answers then it's clear that you don't know the answers.

But I'll give you another chance. Simply answer 'yes' or 'no':

Location hidden

#103 May 8, 2013
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>You show no proof, you need to read the Bible and understand it first. All I see here is a lost soul who is control by Satan, back your post up with the Bible or its nothing but lies!
The proof of my claims are abundant. Going strictly by Scripture it can be shown that Jesus wasn't God.

"As He was setting out on a journey, a man ran up to Him and knelt before Him, and asked Him,'Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?' And Jesus said to him,'Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.'" (Mark 10:17-18)

Let's break that down: God alone is (absolutely) good. Jesus is not (absolutely) good. Therefore, Jesus is not God.

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." (Mark 24:34-36)

Let's break that down: God is omniscient. Jesus is not omniscient. Therefore Jesus is not God.

Matthew 9:6 says, "But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins."

Psalm 146:1-3 says, "1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help."

Let's break that down: God can be trusted. Jesus is the Son of Man. The Son of Man cannot be trusted. Jesus therefore cannot be trusted, and so Jesus is not God.

"I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. Now they have known that ALL THINGS whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me." (John 17:6-8)

Let's break that down: God created everything and was given nothing by anyone. Jesus was given everything he had. Therefore Jesus is not God.

Here are some more verses that prove that Jesus wasn't God:

John 7:16 "Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me."

John 12:49 "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak."

John 8:26 "I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him."

John 14:24 "He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."

So, using the Bible as evidence, I have just proved that Jesus
isn't God.

QED.

Location hidden

#105 May 8, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I find your infantile attempts at deceit >>>FUNNY<<<.

The book of lies has NO answers to the questions of life, and since you cannot bring up anything from the book of lies to prove otherwise, you use deceit by getting all holier than thou and throwing out an arrogant condemnation with no substance or facts.

And the theme of your book of lies is believe in your demonic "god" or he's going to make you suffer thru out all eternity, because he's pure evil.

Location hidden

#106 May 8, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
<><
So then admit that you are too stupid to answer any questions, are too cowardly to face them in the first place.

Location hidden

#108 May 8, 2013
Allen Richards apparently has no clue if his God knows the future, or if his God gave humans free will.

What a moron!

Location hidden

#109 May 8, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Eben though this question was not directed at me , i Will answer it.
Yes God does know everything, our every thought, all the hairs on our head and the future. Please don't quote your favorite verse in revelations where Jesus says he doesn't know when he is coming back and only the father does, because it makes it clear God knows when he is sending Jesus to return to the earth.
God does give humans free will. We as humans choose to break his commands and have to suffer the judgement and penalties for sin.
If God knows the future, then he does what you are going to choose before you choose it.

Given the choice A or B, let's say God knows you will choose A.

If God knows that you will choose A then you cannot choose B, or God will have been wrong.

Since you have to choose A, then you don't have a choice. It was already decided that you would choose A, since that is what God knew you were going to do.

If God knows the future then humans do not have free will. It's impossible for both to be true.

So, since you believe in a God that knows the future AND this God of yours gave humans free will, then your God is an impossibility and therefore doesn't exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr Frindly 154
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Frindly 1,714
the pauline paradox 3 hr Ben Avraham 112
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 3 hr Frindly 1,033
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 6 hr Big Al 482
Why christians think they're so much better tha... (Jul '08) 9 hr Seduciary 128
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 10 hr Frindly 2,472
More from around the web