Christianity's biggest lie
little lamb

Australia

#287 May 16, 2013
" all scripture is inspired of God beneficial for teaching reproving disciplining in righteousness , and for setting matters straight."

" that the man of god may be fully competent completely equipped for every good work'

So what is interesting about these scriptures is we Christians can not afford to be removed from the scriptures by mans opinions ..

because they make us fully competent and completely equip us...and we can't lose ..because god is with us...he is the One that has equipped us..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#288 May 16, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Totally wrong on so many levels! Have you ever actually read the Bible? Do you have any clue exactly what happened from the birth of Jesus until His death and resurrrection? Or do you just copy/paste this dog wrap from atheists-r-us? There is a sahying that is appropriate here, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."
Just once do you think you can actually post a solid rebuttal? All you do is whine.

You must lead a very sad life.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#289 May 17, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Just once do you think you can actually post a solid rebuttal? All you do is whine.
You must lead a very sad life.
<><
That was a valid rebuttal. Some brain dead atheASSt posted some rant about the crucifixion and I asked him if he had ever actually read the NT crucifixion accounts. I can't help it that you are too ignorant to know the difference. All you do is C/P the same ol' lame ol' arguments that have been posted ad infinitum. Get some new material.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#290 May 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Gopher Cures Elf fanned each hit.
I've finally figured you out. You're on Topix 24/7 just so you can play your little cursing game. Evidently, no one wants to hear your dirty mouth in real life. You certainly are pitiful.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#291 May 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
Evidently, no one wants to hear your dirty mouth in real life. You certainly are pitiful.
Irony? LOL!

US 62 @ US 81

#292 May 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I've finally figured you out. You're on Topix 24/7 just so you can play your little cursing game. Evidently, no one wants to hear your dirty mouth in real life. You certainly are pitiful.
<><
Unless you are here 24/7 you would not know whether I am or not. I only use my homonyms with atheists and PO'd C.U.L.T.S.-bot RCCs like you.

Location hidden

#293 May 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Unless you are here 24/7 you would not know whether I am or not. I only use my homonyms with atheists and PO'd C.U.L.T.S.-bot RCCs like you.
Again, a non-answer. That makes you a non-person.

Location hidden

#294 May 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Ever heard of reading back through the posts, genius?

Location hidden

#295 May 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony? LOL!
Yes, you and AR are quite pitiful.

US 62 @ US 81

#296 May 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of reading back through the posts, genius?
<><
OK. Let's see, my oldest post on this page was 13 hours ago

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

My next post following that one on this page was 1 hour ago.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

Can you show a series of posts which spans any 24 hour period with no long gaps.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#297 May 17, 2013
Europeans screwed it all up with their pagan triune teachings that existed even before the heathens heard of the Hebrews and our God. The poster of this thread is wrong on all counts, as is anyone who not only questions God, but refutes his word based on false, finite, human understanding.

JESUS WAS THE 1ST CREATION OF GOD, the 1st born, who is most like the Father.

John 7:33
Jesus said, "I am with you for only a short time, and then I am going to the one who sent me.

Keyword: "SENT"

John 14:28
"You heard me say,'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Keyword(s): "greater than I"

John 10:29
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.

Keyword(s): "gave" "MY Father"

European Chirstendom has always been a mochery, the very reason why God has abandoned their organizations, because they ceased representing him and they are in bed with governments, their armies and the bankers and merchants, twisting the teachings for their own gain. Jesus is the son of God and his herald/spokesman. He is the word and visible likeness of a being no one has EVER seen. The flesh is currently in enmity with the spirit, so God has not become flesh, but sent his most beloved for our sake. Jesus was the only true innocense that ever existed in the flesh, ever since Adam's offspring inhereted his sin, so when the authorities of men murdered him, prophecy was fulfilled, their shedding the blood of the lamb, who was blameless and spotless, so now corrupt, human governments can be destroyed and replaced. They will be and the son of God will rule for 1,ooo years. After this, he will relinquish it, mankind's being brought back to a state of perfection and so the Holy Spirit will dwell with them finally, with no enimity between and the most high will become "all things to all people".

Location hidden

#298 May 17, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Simple question: why is it called a "sacrifice" if he isn't dead?
And for the record: God has never died and never will. The ever living. Jesus enjoyed a perfect life on Earth, no sin and enjoyed the things of man. He was flesh as we were and suffered as we do in the flesh, but he did so without commiting sin, which proves Satan a liar. The flesh is redeemable and can be without corruption, no matter his accusations. This would not have been possible, had God himself came down, another FACT most of these near-mindless philosophers and Romans overlook. Jesus suffered death, even though it was a punishment meant for the sinful. Key word "suffered", so indeed, it was a sacrifice.

There's a fat man somewhere out there who may have sacrificed eating McDonalds daily, all because his daughter fears for his health. Just the same, he has sacrificed. You are obviously anti Christ for the simple fact you CHOOSE not to understand Jesus's sacrifce, even though it's wholely understandable.

US 62 @ US 81

#299 May 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record: God has never died and never will. The ever living. Jesus enjoyed a perfect life on Earth, no sin and enjoyed the things of man. He was flesh as we were and suffered as we do in the flesh, but he did so without commiting sin, which proves Satan a liar. The flesh is redeemable and can be without corruption, no matter his accusations. This would not have been possible, had God himself came down, another FACT most of these near-mindless philosophers and Romans overlook. Jesus suffered death, even though it was a punishment meant for the sinful. Key word "suffered", so indeed, it was a sacrifice.
There's a fat man somewhere out there who may have sacrificed eating McDonalds daily, all because his daughter fears for his health. Just the same, he has sacrificed. You are obviously anti Christ for the simple fact you CHOOSE not to understand Jesus's sacrifce, even though it's wholely understandable.
<><
I understand that Jesus died for my sins but it was not a "sacrifice."

Location hidden

#300 May 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I understand that Jesus died for my sins but it was not a "sacrifice."
Then why is he referred to as the sacrificial lamb who takes away sin from the world? Care to explain to me how he didn't sacrifice?
In the garden of Gethsemane, didn't he pray to his Father, asking him to take away the cup of sacrifice, to find some other way than the painful way in which he knew he'd die at the hands of men? Didn't he have family and friends like Lazarus that he gave up communing with, along with good food and all the numerous things we enjoy in our flesh? He did sacrifice those things and even the pain he suffered in his flesh was a result of his sacrificing his own will for that of his Father's, in obedience and his doing the preaching work for all our sakes. It's no slight to his pre-Earthly existance to be aware that he enjoyed the good that certainly exists in this life.

Proverbs 8:31
Rejoicing in the world, His earth, And having my delight in the sons of men.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#301 May 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAVO !!!!

US 62 @ US 81

#302 May 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is he referred to as the sacrificial lamb who takes away sin from the world? Care to explain to me how he didn't sacrifice?
In the garden of Gethsemane, didn't he pray to his Father, asking him to take away the cup of sacrifice, to find some other way than the painful way in which he knew he'd die at the hands of men? Didn't he have family and friends like Lazarus that he gave up communing with, along with good food and all the numerous things we enjoy in our flesh? He did sacrifice those things and even the pain he suffered in his flesh was a result of his sacrificing his own will for that of his Father's, in obedience and his doing the preaching work for all our sakes. It's no slight to his pre-Earthly existance to be aware that he enjoyed the good that certainly exists in this life.
Proverbs 8:31
Rejoicing in the world, His earth, And having my delight in the sons of men.
<><
Jesus said nothing about sacrifice in the garden.

Location hidden

#303 May 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my problem with your scenario: if God is omniscient, then he would already have known what suffering felt like.

Since he sent himself in human form so that he could know what suffering felt like, then he isn't all-knowing.

I'm not anti-Christ, I'm anti-stupid. And Christianity, like every other religious belief system, is stupid.

Location hidden

#304 May 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Jesus said nothing about sacrifice in the garden.
I love it when Christians correct each other. It pretty much proves that Christians do not fully understand their own belief system!

US 62 @ US 81

#305 May 17, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when Christians correct each other. It pretty much proves that Christians do not fully understand their own belief system!
<><
The guy I was responding to was not a Christian.

US 62 @ US 81

#306 May 17, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my problem with your scenario: if God is omniscient, then he would already have known what suffering felt like.
Since he sent himself in human form so that he could know what suffering felt like, then he isn't all-knowing.
I'm not anti-Christ, I'm anti-stupid. And Christianity, like every other religious belief system, is stupid.
<><
Omniscient does not mean omnitactile. Next puerile objection, Your opinion means abso-diddly squat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breath of god, and how we come to light. 14 min Seentheotherside 82
Israel is anti christ, literally 14 min Ben Avraham 258
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 29 min Seen Is Awesome 1,169
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 8 hr Big Al 250
the essay of mark twain about the jews 8 hr Big Al 74
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 8 hr Big Al 2,623
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 9 hr Big Al 1,942
More from around the web