a) what the Christian's view on your fetish is should not bother you.I'm a straight guy who just happens to love crossdressing. I spend most of my life in "guy mode", but once every 2 weeks or so I'll get dolled up and go out for drinks. I've found many people to be pretty open to talking with me, but I'm curious as to a Christian's view on crossdressing. Do you see it as harmless? A sin? I don't see it as harmful to anyone. In my opinion, it's just a personal choice and I try to keep an open mind. Any thought?
Here are some of my pictures...
b) this forum consist 99% of atheist spewing out their anger on the so-called. So, to get a
christian answer would be difficult.
c) Jews were not allowed to do any of this, male nor female. They would face punishment or
death! But Christians have no such rules. For, as Jesus stated: the gentiles (non-christians) come
by the wayside and eat the crumbs of the bread that he fed to the Jews.
d) to find out, you must read the new testament and see for your self that there is no opposition
from God to your fetish, even if you are Christian.
I hope you enjoy your self dressed up when you feel like...and don't let any impostor playing
christian tell you that you commit a sin: for you do not!
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org