SuzieQ, which English Bibles say 'Sun...

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#716 Jul 10, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>In all sincerity and truth Gary, I believe the OT is the word of God. I am basically a fundamentalist but I don't believe the bible is perfect. It's been around for thousands of years and was written by men. Going by what has already been fulfilled, it is remarkably accurate and well preserved. Jesus fulfilled no messianic prophecy but has fulfilled scripture about the modern day idol of Israel. He has been reincarnated and will answer for deceiving the world. He is the leader of "the sons of darkness"
You have entered the Twilight Zone!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#717 Jul 10, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
He already made the New Covenant,you dumbass.
Quit getting on here making shit up.
And what are the laws in this covenant? A contract requires consideration and acceptance. Belief alone is not a covenant. Don't you see the danger in Christianity? Heaven is not full of wicked people who are there because they believe in something. Only the righteous go to heaven. Actions speak louder than words. Ezekiel got it right, 13:22. "Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life".

Location hidden

#718 Jul 10, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>According to whom?
When Jesus died 2000 years ago, he went to heaven. But heaven and hell are the realm of the dead. He went to heaven mainly to preserve his life and be reincarnated. If you go to hell, you will not live again. Jesus died the "death of the uncircumcised" and this time he will burst into flames. Ezekiel 28. He is Lucifer the "morning star" and is Satans' counterfeit messiah. Satan can counterfeit most of the things of God and he has always wanted to be God. He was not happy being the only begotten son of God.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#719 Jul 10, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>When Jesus died 2000 years ago, he went to heaven. But heaven and hell are the realm of the dead. He went to heaven mainly to preserve his life and be reincarnated. If you go to hell, you will not live again. Jesus died the "death of the uncircumcised" and this time he will burst into flames. Ezekiel 28. He is Lucifer the "morning star" and is Satans' counterfeit messiah. Satan can counterfeit most of the things of God and he has always wanted to be God. He was not happy being the only begotten son of God.
I ask again, "according to whom"? I.E. you don't know. You just live for LYING.

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#720 Jul 10, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>In all sincerity and truth Gary, I believe the OT is the word of God. I am basically a fundamentalist but I don't believe the bible is perfect. It's been around for thousands of years and was written by men. Going by what has already been fulfilled, it is remarkably accurate and well preserved. Jesus fulfilled no messianic prophecy but has fulfilled scripture about the modern day idol of Israel. He has been reincarnated and will answer for deceiving the world. He is the leader of "the sons of darkness"
The OT is the word of God,so is the NT.
You don't get to pick and choose which is and which isn't.
You either believe in all of it or none of it and I have seen you on here fumbling quite a many of times.
This garbage that you stir up on here about God being a female and making up disparaging stories about Jesus Christ is horse shit of your own making and you know it.
You are here to attack and make a mockery out of Christianity with your deliberate intentional blasphemy and you know it to be so.

Location hidden

#722 Jul 10, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
The OT is the word of God,so is the NT.
You don't get to pick and choose which is and which isn't.
You either believe in all of it or none of it and I have seen you on here fumbling quite a many of times.
This garbage that you stir up on here about God being a female and making up disparaging stories about Jesus Christ is horse shit of your own making and you know it.
You are here to attack and make a mockery out of Christianity with your deliberate intentional blasphemy and you know it to be so.
Jesus is not God. If Jesus was God, he is a wimp and a liar. Satan is very clever (subtil) and he can counterfeit most of the things of God. You have been deceived, Gary, by the master deceiver. God is a woman and the OT stands alone as the Truth. You cannot prove the NT with the NT. Jesus was a false messiah and a false prophet.

Location hidden

#723 Jul 10, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I ask again, "according to whom"? I.E. you don't know. You just live for LYING.
According to God who authored the OT.

Location hidden

#724 Jul 10, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is not God. If Jesus was God, he is a wimp and a liar. Satan is very clever (subtil) and he can counterfeit most of the things of God. You have been deceived, Gary, by the master deceiver. God is a woman and the OT stands alone as the Truth. You cannot prove the NT with the NT. Jesus was a false messiah and a false prophet.
Take that pack of lies to another forum and stay there,you wicked,old harpy

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#725 Jul 11, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>According to God who authored the OT.
Where does it say Jesus is dead?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#727 Jul 11, 2014
Prince of Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
bend over.. I think it was seen in the rings around your sphincter....
Please stop hitting on me. I'm not interested. Try the lonely perverts club.

Location hidden

#729 Jul 11, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Where does it say Jesus is dead?
Actually, Jesus right now is alive. He's been reincarnated and his new name is Bill Troetschel. I call him Mr. Bill Treacherous. He is the leader of the sons of darkness and will burst into flames at the end along with all of his remaining followers. After the wicked are cut off, it will come down to belief. The final conflict will take place in what is called the "valley of decision". Joel 3:14. Everybody left alive will make their own decision.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#730 Jul 11, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Jesus right now is alive.
Suzie wrote:

"Gary, the bottom line is that Jesus has been dead for over 2000 years."

Which way will you go?

Location hidden

#731 Jul 11, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Suzie wrote:
Which way will you go?
If you're talking about my destiny when I die, I had a vision of my own death almost 31 years ago and I know I am going to heaven. The wicked are considered dead even when they are still on this earth. Jesus used to be a friend of mine but he's a thief and a false witness and he has sinned against the living God. This time, he will not go to heaven. He's been banned.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#732 Jul 11, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If you're talking about my destiny when I die, I had a vision of my own death almost 31 years ago and I know I am going to heaven. The wicked are considered dead even when they are still on this earth. Jesus used to be a friend of mine but he's a thief and a false witness and he has sinned against the living God. This time, he will not go to heaven. He's been banned.
Twilight Zone stuff!

Location hidden

#733 Jul 11, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Suzie wrote:
Which way will you go?
She says all this nonsense of her's just for the sake of being intentionally obnoxious and wanting some attention on here.

Location hidden

#734 Jul 12, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
She says all this nonsense of her's just for the sake of being intentionally obnoxious and wanting some attention on here.
I really think you're projecting Gary. All I'm trying to do is save lives. You're just stubborn and lacking in enlightenment.

Location hidden

#735 Jul 12, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I really think you're projecting Gary. All I'm trying to do is save lives. You're just stubborn and lacking in enlightenment.
...and you're not on here projecting?
Honey,there is no true enlightenment coming from you.
You get on here like all the other irreligious impudent wretch of blaspheming and ridiculing.
Being knowingly obnoxious and disrespectful towards people of Christian faith.
You use scriptures only for a parody,there is no enlightenment coming from you at all.
Enlightenment does not consist of the misdeeds and misconduct that you portray on here.
So,in truth,what you speak against me you are also revealing as your own self.
I'm not perfect by any means and I'm no saint either,but I know a put on when I see it and I know bullshit when I see it too and,darling,you are so full of it.

Location hidden

#736 Jul 29, 2014
What was the purpose of the creation of the Santa myth? He is called "Father Christmas" and he represents the god of Christianity. There are a number of parallels. Santa is depicted the same way Christians depict God. Long grey hair and a long grey beard. Santa is Satan. They both wear a red suit. Santa is called "Saint Nick", Satan is called "Old Nick". Santa is a lover of children and Satan is a pedophile. Santa flies and Satan was a Navy pilot. They are both from the north, where it is freezing cold, like hell. Santa is fat and Satan has a fat heart (refers to prosperity, pride, and corruption). Santas real name is supposed to be Kris (Kringle) and Satans real name is Christian, or Chris for short. Satan (Adam) is supposed to be the father of the Messiah.

Location hidden

#737 Jul 29, 2014
susanblange wrote:
What was the purpose of the creation of the Santa myth? He is called "Father Christmas" and he represents the god of Christianity. There are a number of parallels. Santa is depicted the same way Christians depict God. Long grey hair and a long grey beard. Santa is Satan. They both wear a red suit. Santa is called "Saint Nick", Satan is called "Old Nick". Santa is a lover of children and Satan is a pedophile. Santa flies and Satan was a Navy pilot. They are both from the north, where it is freezing cold, like hell. Santa is fat and Satan has a fat heart (refers to prosperity, pride, and corruption). Santas real name is supposed to be Kris (Kringle) and Satans real name is Christian, or Chris for short. Satan (Adam) is supposed to be the father of the Messiah.
You made some good points here and asked a good question from the beginning although you still are letting your imagination run wild on here but at least it can't be said that you do not have any creative skills.
How are you doing Susan?
Yes,I'm for real,no more of that other stuff.
Sorry,if you took anything I said to you to heart.
You take care and if you can't be good then at least be good at it.

Location hidden

#738 Jul 29, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You made some good points here and asked a good question from the beginning although you still are letting your imagination run wild on here but at least it can't be said that you do not have any creative skills.
How are you doing Susan?
Yes,I'm for real,no more of that other stuff.
Sorry,if you took anything I said to you to heart.
You take care and if you can't be good then at least be good at it.
Apology accepted, Gary. Just don't change your mind again. You know the Apostle Paul at first was totally against Christianity. Our relationship reminds me of the relationship between Paul and Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Nativity Story 28 min messianic114 283
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 49 min dollarsbillsmom 1,156
Intelligent People Question Everything 57 min blacklagoon 1,138
Gods Who Disagree With The Data 1 hr blacklagoon 26
Jehovah Witnesses collect addresses and phone n... 1 hr dollarsbillsmom 149
gen 49: 27 2 hr truth 872
Did Adam And Eve Ever Get Married? (Apr '09) 2 hr dolarsbill 301
Early Christianity 2 hr dolarsbill 342
More from around the web