SuzieQ, which English Bibles say 'Sun...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#204 Jan 12, 2014
Deut. 32:3 "...I will publish the name of the Lord". Gods real name is Susan Bixby Lange. The Branch, The Cross, and the Word. SOS 2:1-3. Susan means "lily" and that is a recurring theme in the SOS and the Temple was ordained with lilies. Zech. 6:12 "...behold the man whose name is The BRANCH..." (Je)SUSAN. X is the St. Andrews cross, it's a family name and there's some history behind it. One of my ancestors, Mrs. Bixby had all 5 of her sons die in the Civil War fighting for the union. Pres. Lincoln wrote her a famous letter of condolences regarding that. X is the mark that was put on Cain, a letter from the Lords name. It is the middle letter of both my middle and entire name. It's also Susan B (like Susan B Anthony). Lange is short for language, the Word. Elijahs last name works out to "Lexicon" the alphabet.

Location hidden

#206 Jan 12, 2014
Starting Over For God wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you are God? LOL
Ani Adonai Eloehem. I am the Lord your God, the wife of God which is Energy. Isaiah 54:5-6 "For thy Maker is thine husband...For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth..."

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#207 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I believe she says all that nonsense of hers on here just to get some attention for herself and that is how she gets her daily kicks.
She claims that her daddy did things to her and because,so she says,her daddy is a Christian then that gives her a reason to hate Jesus and say all those mean things about him and even tell a bunch of absurd lies about the Lord.
Every scripture she quotes is an act of ridicule,sacrilege and blasphemy and this young lady,susanblange,if she doesn't repent and get right with the Lord she will no doubt split Hell wide open.
She thinks she's clever by trying to use God's word against him and then put him in a skirt but what she doesn't know is that the Lord is going to have the last laugh on her and she won't be able to blame her daddy for it.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#209 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
She is indeed.

Location hidden

#210 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Very good job analyzing her thoughts and deeds here. I've seen her boast about God being a woman for much too long. God is asexual according to the Bible. He represents everything He created. Anyone hung up on the gender, race, appearance, or other human genetics and traits when referring to our Lord God has missed His entire intent.
Gal. 3:
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
neither male nor female¬órather, as Greek, "there is not male and female." There is no distinction into male and female. Difference of sex makes no difference in Christian privileges. But under the law the male sex had great privileges. Males alone had in their body circumcision, the sign of the covenant (contrast baptism applied to male and female alike); they alone were capable of being kings and priests, whereas all of either sex are now "kings and priests unto God" (Re 1:6); they had prior right to inheritances. In the resurrection the relation of the sexes shall cease (Lu 20:35).
one¬óGreek, "one man"; masculine, not neuter, namely "one new man" in Christ (Eph 2:15). http://biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm
God bless you Gary.
God in Spirit form is neither male nor female but on earth will inhabit the body of a woman. God is not an hermaphrodite and "mankind" includes women.There is no sex nor serpents in heaven. God is asexual, IOW not sexual. Job 38:29. "Out of whose womb came the ice?" Sex is carnal and God is spiritual. You are an insecure male and you can have Gary because he is a Fool.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#212 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>
I am not male or insecure, but you are psychotic, irrational, delusional, and sexist.
A BIG Amen!

Location hidden

#213 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>
I am not male or insecure, but you are psychotic, irrational, delusional, and sexist.
You are also new on these forums and have no clue what my theology is. I suggest you read my previous posts. By calling me names, you are blaspheming God and that is a deadly sin. You know nothing about me, so I would advise you keep your mouth shut.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#214 Jan 13, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You are also new on these forums and have no clue what my theology is. I suggest you read my previous posts. By calling me names, you are blaspheming God and that is a deadly sin. You know nothing about me, so I would advise you keep your mouth shut.
She keeps inferring she is God, when reality says she is Loony Toons.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#215 Jan 13, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>She keeps inferring she is God, when reality says she is Loony Toons.
Asylums are full of people just like susanblange.

Location hidden

#216 Jan 13, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>She keeps inferring she is God, when reality says she is Loony Toons.
I am not inferring anything. And I think you mean "imply". I am stating categorically and without equivocation, that I am the living God of Israel, creator of the universe. Elijah and I will literally be anointed with fresh oil and will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. In the NT, we're called "the two witnesses".

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#217 Jan 13, 2014
susanblange wrote:
I am stating categorically and without equivocation, that I am the living God of Israel, creator of the universe.
Any doubt now folks?

Then why don't you know EVERYTHING, LOONY TOONS?

Location hidden

#220 Jan 13, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Any doubt now folks?
Then why don't you know EVERYTHING, LOONY TOONS?
I am the Messiah (anointed one) and am bound by the flesh. In spirit form, I am omniscient.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#221 Jan 13, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am the Messiah (anointed one) and am bound by the flesh. In spirit form, I am omniscient.
Then tell us everyone's name here.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#222 Jan 13, 2014
Too difficult for you? Wanna try something a little easier? LOL!

Location hidden

#224 Jan 13, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Asylums are full of people just like susanblange.
I am different from other megalomaniacs with delusions of grandeur in three ways. They are all male, they are all Christian, and they all think they're Jesus. I am a woman, I am Jewish, and I believe I am God the Messiah. I doo not believe I am Jesus. He is Satans counterfeit messiah and also has been reincarnated. His new name is William Alan Troetschel and he's the enemy. He is the leader of the sons of darkness and will burst into flames at the end. Ezekiel 28:18.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#226 Jan 13, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am different from other megalomaniacs with delusions of grandeur in three ways. They are all male, they are all Christian, and they all think they're Jesus. I am a woman, I am Jewish, and I believe I am God the Messiah. I doo not believe I am Jesus. He is Satans counterfeit messiah and also has been reincarnated. His new name is William Alan Troetschel and he's the enemy. He is the leader of the sons of darkness and will burst into flames at the end. Ezekiel 28:18.
All RIGHT!
NOW I get you.
That's the Spirit!
Clear as day.

Location hidden

#227 Jan 13, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
All RIGHT!
NOW I get you.
That's the Spirit!
Clear as day.
I'm not sure if you're for or against me Jane? Psalm 35:27 "Let them shout for joy and be glad that favor my righteous cause; yea let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant".

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#228 Jan 13, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am different from other megalomaniacs with delusions of grandeur in three ways. They are all male, they are all Christian, and they all think they're Jesus. I am a woman, I am Jewish, and I believe I am God the Messiah. I doo not believe I am Jesus. He is Satans counterfeit messiah and also has been reincarnated. His new name is William Alan Troetschel and he's the enemy. He is the leader of the sons of darkness and will burst into flames at the end. Ezekiel 28:18.
No,you're a wicked ludicrous blasphemer and you will split Hell wide open no matter if you believe it so or not.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#229 Jan 13, 2014
susanblange wrote:
She CANNOT tell the truth. And Suzie is a Biblical IGNORAMUS. She has proven that.

Location hidden

#230 Jan 13, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
No,you're a wicked ludicrous blasphemer and you will split Hell wide open no matter if you believe it so or not.
Proverbs 1:22 "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? You and DB are SCORNING IGNORANT FOOLS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 15 min Barmsweb 2,462
the pauline paradox 20 min Barmsweb 88
George Washington and the duty of prayer 2 hr Missio Dei 15
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 4 hr Jake999 76
The truth is difficult, I understand. 5 hr Frindly 54
Get the Chip at your employer 5 hr Frindly 11
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 5 hr Frindly 1,681
More from around the web