SuzieQ, which English Bibles say 'Sun...

SuzieQ, which English Bibles say 'Sun' instead of 'Son'?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 36
Next Last

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 27, 2013
Isaiah 9:6 (NKJV)
6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#3 Dec 27, 2013
Psalm 84:11 "For the Lord God is a sun and shield..." Malachi 4:2 "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings..." God is the sun (son), the source of Energy for the universe. He is also called the bridegroom of the Messiah. Psalm 19:4-5 "...In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun. Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber..." God is Energy and our sun is the source of Energy for the universe. God is not a father and son, it is a husband and wife and they are one flesh. Genesis 2:24. "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh". God is the light of the world.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4 Dec 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Psalm 84:11 "For the Lord God is a sun and shield..." Malachi 4:2 "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings..." God is the sun (son), the source of Energy for the universe. He is also called the bridegroom of the Messiah. Psalm 19:4-5 "...In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun. Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber..." God is Energy and our sun is the source of Energy for the universe. God is not a father and son, it is a husband and wife and they are one flesh. Genesis 2:24. "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh". God is the light of the world.
Why don't you just answer the very simple question? For a change. Let's try again:

"SuzieQ, which English Bibles say 'Sun' instead of 'Son'?"

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Hardie-Har-Har wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!... Moneybags,...
What a guy!... The description sounds like "Jar-EL",...
But it could also be referring to ...
Barry Hussein Obama!
It's a mite confusing tho,'cause,...
Most politicians describe themselves that exact same way!... Hmmm???....
Hardie-Har-Har!
The Blood of Jesus against you.

Revelation 12:11
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony,

I rebuke you in JesusÂ’ Name.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#6 Dec 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just answer the very simple question? For a change. Let's try again:
The only version I read, the OKJV and probably the new. There was supposed to be a clue in the fourth speech in my public speaking class as to which English version of the bible to read. About my vision of heaven, I said the light seemed to originate from the southeast or San Diego (where I was born) and it means St. James, or King James. This was thirty years ago and there was only one King James version which is now called the Old King James. All of my scripture references come from that version.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7 Dec 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The only version I read, the OKJV and probably the new. There was supposed to be a clue in the fourth speech in my public speaking class as to which English version of the bible to read. About my vision of heaven, I said the light seemed to originate from the southeast or San Diego (where I was born) and it means St. James, or King James. This was thirty years ago and there was only one King James version which is now called the Old King James. All of my scripture references come from that version.
Ok, you just made it up. GASP! SHOCK! Still no answer. Let's try again.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8 Dec 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The only version I read, the OKJV and probably the new.
I just checked 16 English Bibles and NONE say 'sun', including the KJV and NKJV. You are making this stuff to fit YOUR desires.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#9 Dec 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I just checked 16 English Bibles and NONE say 'sun', including the KJV and NKJV. You are making this stuff to fit YOUR desires.
Doesn't your NT say that your hell is reserved for all liars? You're condemning yourself by your own doctrine. Oh wait, I forgot. Jesus gives you a free pass to heaven because you believe in him, right? So heaven is filled with wicked people and the law means nothing. If that's heaven you can have it. Tell me, what is Jesus' new covenant? and what is the purpose of this covenant if it's voided by Jesus?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#10 Dec 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't your NT say that your hell is reserved for all liars? You're condemning yourself by your own doctrine. Oh wait, I forgot. Jesus gives you a free pass to heaven because you believe in him, right? So heaven is filled with wicked people and the law means nothing. If that's heaven you can have it. Tell me, what is Jesus' new covenant? and what is the purpose of this covenant if it's voided by Jesus?
Caught you in more lies, so you go into lying mode again. I think you're a Satanic liar Suzie!

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#11 Dec 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Caught you in more lies, so you go into lying mode again. I think you're a Satanic liar Suzie!
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Tell me what lies I have told. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a liar. The truth is hard enough to believe. Isaiah 53:9 "...neither was any deceit in his mouth". If I am lying, I cannot be the Messiah. False witness is a deadly sin, do you "witness" for Jesus? Were you alive 2000 years ago and what have you seen? Keep in mind the scriptures say, "a false witness shall perish".

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me what lies I have told. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a liar. The truth is hard enough to believe. Isaiah 53:9 "...neither was any deceit in his mouth". If I am lying, I cannot be the Messiah. False witness is a deadly sin, do you "witness" for Jesus? Were you alive 2000 years ago and what have you seen? Keep in mind the scriptures say, "a false witness shall perish".
Plenty,you lie like the devil you've always been.
You're the one that is doing all the false witness and by the words that come from your lips and what all you have posted on topix you have deceived your own self and by those words you yourself will perish not only in flesh but by spirit as well.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#13 Dec 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me what lies I have told. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a liar. The truth is hard enough to believe. Isaiah 53:9 "...neither was any deceit in his mouth". If I am lying, I cannot be the Messiah. False witness is a deadly sin, do you "witness" for Jesus? Were you alive 2000 years ago and what have you seen? Keep in mind the scriptures say, "a false witness shall perish".
Nearly everything you say is Satanic LIES Suzie.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#14 Dec 28, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty,you lie like the devil you've always been.
You're the one that is doing all the false witness and by the words that come from your lips and what all you have posted on topix you have deceived your own self and by those words you yourself will perish not only in flesh but by spirit as well.
I had a vision of my own death in October, 1983 and I know I am going to heaven. Why do you think I am so brazen? The OT scripture say that Lucifer (Jesus) will burn along with all of his followers. Ezekiel 28:18, Zechariah 14:12. You will be given every opportunity to repent, and the Lord will plead with you up until the end. After the resurrection on the Mount of Olives it will be too late. In the OT, Armageddon is called "the valley of decision" and the Christians will fight against the Messiah and Jerusalem. Joel 3:9-17.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I had a vision of my own death in October, 1983 and I know I am going to heaven. Why do you think I am so brazen? The OT scripture say that Lucifer (Jesus) will burn along with all of his followers. Ezekiel 28:18, Zechariah 14:12. You will be given every opportunity to repent, and the Lord will plead with you up until the end. After the resurrection on the Mount of Olives it will be too late. In the OT, Armageddon is called "the valley of decision" and the Christians will fight against the Messiah and Jerusalem. Joel 3:9-17.
Like I said,everything that you have been saying on here comes straight out of your pathetic rear end and not one bit of it is true.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#16 Dec 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I had a vision of my own death in October, 1983 and I know I am going to heaven. Why do you think I am so brazen? The OT scripture say that Lucifer (Jesus) will burn along with all of his followers. Ezekiel 28:18, Zechariah 14:12. You will be given every opportunity to repent, and the Lord will plead with you up until the end. After the resurrection on the Mount of Olives it will be too late. In the OT, Armageddon is called "the valley of decision" and the Christians will fight against the Messiah and Jerusalem. Joel 3:9-17.
How do you know you're going to heaven?

Location hidden

#17 Dec 28, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
She don't
None of us knows for sure if we're going to go to Heaven or Hell.
We can assume but that is all we can do,that and to serve the Lord & live righteously.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#18 Dec 28, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a vision of my own death. It was like a dream but I was awake. It was exactly as people describe who have had NDE's,(near death experience). There were 2 tunnels, a whirlpool (hell) and a whirlwind (heaven). The entrance to heaven was situated directly above the entrance to hell and I was sucked into it. There were tremendous forces pulling down on me that seemed to penetrate my whole body and dark, geometric shapes were pulled out of me and went down the drain which caused a very loud noise. All pain and suffering I had ever experienced was removed, and I was lighter, both my color and weight. I then ascended the tunnel and there was bright sunlight (sonlight) which seemed to originate from the southeast. There's more, but that's the gist of it.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I had a vision of my own death. It was like a dream but I was awake. It was exactly as people describe who have had NDE's,(near death experience). There were 2 tunnels, a whirlpool (hell) and a whirlwind (heaven). The entrance to heaven was situated directly above the entrance to hell and I was sucked into it. There were tremendous forces pulling down on me that seemed to penetrate my whole body and dark, geometric shapes were pulled out of me and went down the drain which caused a very loud noise. All pain and suffering I had ever experienced was removed, and I was lighter, both my color and weight. I then ascended the tunnel and there was bright sunlight (sonlight) which seemed to originate from the southeast. There's more, but that's the gist of it.
"...and then I found myself in a great hall made of marble and gold with silk curtains and greenery all around.
The birds were chirping and colorful butterflies flew all around the place then a shining bright light appeared and from that light came forth a beautiful woman holding a golden owl and she spread her arms out and flew away,my oh my,it was so breathtaking,really it was." LOL

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Dec 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Isaiah 9:6 (NKJV)
6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Jesus is the sun and the 12 disciples are the 12 signs of the zodiac. The sun is reborn every year on Dec 25th when it stops at it's lowest point in the sky and remains there for 3 days under the southern cross (crux) constellation. After 3 days it moves 1 degree north (the resurrection) and at Easter, when the day is longer for the first time than the night, we then celebrate the resurrection of Christ due to the movement of the sun.

AKA it's all pagan.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#21 Dec 28, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the sun and the 12 disciples are the 12 signs of the zodiac. The sun is reborn every year on Dec 25th when it stops at it's lowest point in the sky and remains there for 3 days under the southern cross (crux) constellation. After 3 days it moves 1 degree north (the resurrection) and at Easter, when the day is longer for the first time than the night, we then celebrate the resurrection of Christ due to the movement of the sun.
AKA it's all pagan.
Christianity is pagan. An idol is the physical representation of a (dead) god or other instrument of worship, like a cross. Jesus is prophesied in the OT as the modern day idol of Israel. But Christians are too blind to see this. Isaiah 6:10 "Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed". Israel is habitually and typically joined to idols and their ties to Jesus are as strong to the ties they've had to other idols in ages past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 54 min janeebee 1,303
False beliefs: 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 129
Why did Christ come to Earth? 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 673
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 854
Bible Interpretation 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 1,564
Just A Talk With You Christians. 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 461
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 4,811
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 hr Mark mark 20,819
More from around the web