FREE WILL and PREDESTINATION

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#443 Feb 19, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I just mean there won't be any Christians left after the resurrection. Both Satan (Adam) and Lucifer (Jesus) have been reincarnated and will be cut off by the living God of Israel. Isaiah 27:1, Ezekiel 28:18. All of their followers will also be cut off and the world will serve the Lord.
If thats what you believe so be it Susan but i can tell you this story that you believe in isn't going to happen.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#444 Feb 20, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats what you believe so be it Susan but i can tell you this story that you believe in isn't going to happen.
That's the way I interpret prophecy when you put it all together. Christians will be given every opportunity to repent from serving Satan but if they refuse and rebel, they will suffer the consequences. Zechariah 14:9 "And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one". Only those written in the book of remembrance will be saved who are those who fear the Lord and think upon his name. To do this, you have to know who the Lord is. I believe I have a good understanding of OT prophecy and time will tell. We're going to find out.

Oceanside, CA

#445 Feb 20, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>That's the way I interpret prophecy when you put it all together. Christians will be given every opportunity to repent from serving Satan but if they refuse and rebel, they will suffer the consequences. Zechariah 14:9 "And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one". Only those written in the book of remembrance will be saved who are those who fear the Lord and think upon his name. To do this, you have to know who the Lord is. I believe I have a good understanding of OT prophecy and time will tell. We're going to find out.
When the Bible is read litterally its not based on truth so you are in fact basing your beliefs off of fiction. You might as well base your reality off of Harry Potter.None of what you said will happen I give you a 100% correct prophecy that what you said will not happen. Mark my words in your head.

Location hidden

#446 Feb 21, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Bible is read litterally its not based on truth so you are in fact basing your beliefs off of fiction. You might as well base your reality off of Harry Potter.None of what you said will happen I give you a 100% correct prophecy that what you said will not happen. Mark my words in your head.
Bible prophecy could be way off. All I know for sure is the past and that God is alive on earth today. I base my view of the future on OT prophecies. God will reign forever and ever. I have seen too much biblical prophecy fulfilled to reject the bible outright. I am in a covenant relationship with the living God.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#447 Feb 21, 2014
susanblange wrote:
I am in a covenant relationship with the living God.
No, with your she Devil crossdresser.

Oceanside, CA

#448 Feb 21, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Bible prophecy could be way off. All I know for sure is the past and that God is alive on earth today. I base my view of the future on OT prophecies. God will reign forever and ever. I have seen too much biblical prophecy fulfilled to reject the bible outright. I am in a covenant relationship with the living God.
Have you ever heard of it being a Blueprint. People believe it is real and they cause it to happen. Well it can be said God is here because in the esoteric God is everything from a rock to you to me to the Universe.It is Consciousness and Energy.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#449 Feb 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of it being a Blueprint. People believe it is real and they cause it to happen. Well it can be said God is here because in the esoteric God is everything from a rock to you to me to the Universe.It is Consciousness and Energy.
"doctrines of demons"

When you're in Hell you'll understand.

EVERLASTING FIRE

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Location hidden

#450 Feb 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
God is the Lords husband and God is Energy. You're right about that. It's eternal, omnipotent and omnipresent. The earliest word for God, Elohim, is a plural. When everybody keeps the law of God, it will be a much better world. God will make a new everlasting covenant with all of humanity.

Oceanside, CA

#451 Feb 22, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God is the Lords husband and God is Energy. You're right about that. It's eternal, omnipotent and omnipresent. The earliest word for God, Elohim, is a plural. When everybody keeps the law of God, it will be a much better world. God will make a new everlasting covenant with all of humanity.
What makes you think the laws of the Divine are written in a book? The Old Testament laws were written by humans.

Location hidden

#452 Feb 23, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think the laws of the Divine are written in a book? The Old Testament laws were written by humans.
Therefore we cannot rely on it as the inerrant, unchanged word of God. God will be the author of a modern set of laws. She will do what is in her heart and not rely on an ancient book. Isaiah 2:3 "...for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem".

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#453 Feb 23, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Therefore we cannot rely on it as the inerrant, unchanged word of God. God will be the author of a modern set of laws. She will do what is in her heart and not rely on an ancient book. Isaiah 2:3 "...for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem".
You know nothing about God nor of God's laws but do keep em' flying because,you know,you're good for laughs.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#454 Feb 23, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about God nor of God's laws but do keep em' flying because,you know,you're good for laughs.
I can't help wondering why you'd tell her that, if YOU DO.

Oceanside, CA

#455 Feb 23, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Therefore we cannot rely on it as the inerrant, unchanged word of God. God will be the author of a modern set of laws. She will do what is in her heart and not rely on an ancient book. Isaiah 2:3 "...for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem".
Some interesting views you have there. What do you call this relgion?

Location hidden

#456 Feb 24, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting views you have there. What do you call this relgion?
I call it "The Truth" TS, and it borrows from the truth that exists in all religions and philosophies. It's also been dubbed "susanblangeism" by others. It most closely resembles Judaism but I've been told by Jews that I'm not Jewish. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and prospered".

Oceanside, CA

#457 Feb 24, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I call it "The Truth" TS, and it borrows from the truth that exists in all religions and philosophies. It's also been dubbed "susanblangeism" by others. It most closely resembles Judaism but I've been told by Jews that I'm not Jewish. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and prospered".
As John Lennon said "Whatever gets you through the night its allright."

Location hidden

#458 Feb 24, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
As John Lennon said "Whatever gets you through the night its allright."
John Lennon was a prophet and he suffered a martyrs death. It's interesting his last album, Milk and Honey was released 3 years after his death, in December 1983. It's the same time I was coming out. The songs "Nobody told me" and "I'm stepping out" were eerily prophetic. His album Shaved fish helped to end the Cold war

Oceanside, CA

#459 Feb 24, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>John Lennon was a prophet and he suffered a martyrs death. It's interesting his last album, Milk and Honey was released 3 years after his death, in December 1983. It's the same time I was coming out. The songs "Nobody told me" and "I'm stepping out" were eerily prophetic. His album Shaved fish helped to end the Cold war
I agree with you on that Susan. I have heard that it is possible that the guy who murdered him was under some sort of mind control such as MK-Ultra. It is well known that the government didn't like John Lennon because he spoke up about the war and spread love and peace. The Powers That Be sure don't like that.

Type in this words into a search page:

Did The CIA Murder John Lennon.
Was Mark David Chapman an MK Ultra assassin?

John Lennon was assassinated on December 8, 1980 by Mark David Chapman (MDC). Fenton Bresler's book, "The Murder of John Lennon," basically concludes the CIA killed John w/ a mind-controlled Manchurian assassin (MDC). He thought it was a public execution b/c the new Reagan admin was worried about his becoming active again. John was murdered right after the Playboy interview where he talked about TPTB using LSD to control people.

Was MDC an obsessed fan? That's a pretty obsessed fan to fly from Hawaii to NY 2 times to kill a rock star (it didn't happen the 1st time). Then, after he shot John, he just sat & waited for the police w/ "The Catcher in the Rye." MDC didn't have a very good job, but apparently, a lot of cash. I'm sensing there was an intell connection, especially since MDC spent time in Beirut

http://www.whale.to/b/covertrock.html
A Supreme Spirit

San Antonio, TX

#460 Feb 25, 2014
Christian Forum wrote:
FREE WILL and PREDESTINATION
The PREDESTINATION of LIFE,
determines the WILL, of all LIFE? And GOD predestines all
LIFE. Therefore it is a truth, that all things are predetermined
be for they occur or take place!
How can free will be free will if it is predetermined by
something else? When is free will, not ever determined
by anything else?
If you do not believe that everything is predestined please
post the reason or reasons why you do not believe this?
No one has a free will. Not even God!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#461 Feb 25, 2014
A Supreme Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has a free will. Not even God!
I do have the free choice to answer your post or not to answer.
I even have the choice between being rude or polite.
We all have these choices but it is limited to what is within our reach, and we are in reality not that strong and powerful.
A Supreme Spirit

San Antonio, TX

#462 Feb 25, 2014
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have the free choice to answer your post or not to answer.
I even have the choice between being rude or polite.
We all have these choices but it is limited to what is within our reach, and we are in reality not that strong and powerful.
This you have said is bull dung and not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr Jake999 167
the essay of mark twain about the jews 5 hr Seentheotherside 71
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 6 hr Seentheotherside 1,938
breath of god, and how we come to light. 6 hr Seentheotherside 80
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 6 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 7 hr Seentheotherside 248
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 10 hr Barmsweb 2,620
More from around the web