First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“God bless you (o: welcome (o:”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#107 Oct 12, 2013
"Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." (James 5:16)

It says to confess "to one another". I think this means mutually, not one person only to another person. So, in mutual confessing and mutual prayer we can be "healed" of whatever in our character makes us able to be wrong. "We talk about how we are wrong, and we pray for each other to do better." And we can be "healed" more together with God in His love which is not able to sin. So, we become loving in God's love, instead of sinning.

"'And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.'" (Mark 11:25)

So, Jesus Himself commands us to in prayer forgive "anyone" for "anything".

And we have > "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you." (Ephesians 4:32)

So, we are commanded to forgive, "even as God". God in us shares this with us, making us able in His grace of His love to forgive in the loving way He has forgiven us.

"Even as God", then, is not only giving us some religious power to let people off the hook about their bad record; but how we forgive lovingly is mostly what this means, I consider ... not merely "legal" forgiveness, but with personal family "tenderhearted" caring and sharing instead of the sinning.
Big Bad Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#108 Oct 13, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
So where do these churches meet? Your congregation must know where to meet, so why can't you tell everyone here where that is? Who knows, someone on Topix might just live close enough to go to one of your church meetings and see for themselves if what you and your "brother" says is true. It would really shut up the doubters, so how about it Preacherman's "brother"?
Have you ever thought of the word of mouth or Radio? We always tell our congregation where to go before we let the Church out. We care less what the people on here think or say, we are not cry babies! We take our orders from God par five no one else, we are all over the State of Indiana and Illinois. Some time you can see our sign in Wal-Mart or some other store's. You can see the Preacherman01 or PastorLDM on TV every Sunday/Wednesday morning. Don't worry what other people think or say it makes you look older.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#109 Oct 13, 2013
Big Bad Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever thought of the word of mouth or Radio? We always tell our congregation where to go before we let the Church out. We care less what the people on here think or say, we are not cry babies! We take our orders from God par five no one else, we are all over the State of Indiana and Illinois. Some time you can see our sign in Wal-Mart or some other store's. You can see the Preacherman01 or PastorLDM on TV every Sunday/Wednesday morning. Don't worry what other people think or say it makes you look older.
Well according to your "brother", he has a total congregation of 750,000 for his four churches, although I notice you say it is five churches. That means that each church has a pretty hefty membership, and seeing as you hire buildings, and they would have to be large buildings, I can't see how putting adverts in a few stores would get the attention of enough people to fill one of your churches. You also mention TV appearances, but you don't say what station. Anyway, why can't you just say here on Topix where you hold your services, it would be free advertising for you? I don't understand your reticence in naming your venues other than the thought that you are bsing everyone!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#110 Oct 14, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Well according to your "brother", he has a total congregation of 750,000 for his four churches, although I notice you say it is five churches. That means that each church has a pretty hefty membership, and seeing as you hire buildings, and they would have to be large buildings, I can't see how putting adverts in a few stores would get the attention of enough people to fill one of your churches. You also mention TV appearances, but you don't say what station. Anyway, why can't you just say here on Topix where you hold your services, it would be free advertising for you? I don't understand your reticence in naming your venues other than the thought that you are bsing everyone!
No one have said anything about 750,000 in our congregation. Yes we now have 5 Churches that part is true and we are on TV every Sunday/Wednesday morning. We have got 275,000 people in all 5 Churches and that mean together, not just one church. The TV station is WORD TV, I care less about advertising, this got nothing to do with the thread please stay with the thread. Thank You PM01....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#111 Oct 14, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>No one have said anything about 750,000 in our congregation. Yes we now have 5 Churches that part is true and we are on TV every Sunday/Wednesday morning. We have got 275,000 people in all 5 Churches and that mean together, not just one church. The TV station is WORD TV, I care less about advertising, this got nothing to do with the thread please stay with the thread. Thank You PM01....
Uh..
Preacherdude: those numbers came from YOU previously as to the members of your 'churches'.
Par Five got those figures from your own past posts.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#112 Oct 15, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Uh..
Preacherdude: those numbers came from YOU previously as to the members of your 'churches'.
Par Five got those figures from your own past posts.
This PC makes copy's of every thing I do or say on this PC Nettie. So go take your lies some where else it don't work on me....
Big Al

Adelaide, Australia

#113 Oct 20, 2013
I am a proud gay!
JohnnyTrunk

Philadelphia, PA

#114 Oct 20, 2013
Big Al wrote:
I am a proud gay!
Romans 14:12
Darby Translation (DARBY)
12 So then each of us shall give an account concerning himself to God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The post count of Dollarsbill 5 min ChristineM 41
Christian Women ! The Bible Hates You (Jul '08) 17 min Phoenix Ascended 139
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 31 min GodSmacked 3,140
Evoution Frauds 36 min no-one-special 1,598
Being Ready ? 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 239
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr End Times 19,563
“Stop telling God what to do, Albert!” 2 hr Theoneandonly 218
What's Dumber than a Catholic who doesn't ... 7 hr 15th Dalai Lama 204
More from around the web