Topix Theatre Presents

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#82 Feb 21, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! as long as you have a british accent!
Can't get much more of a British accent than mine so I guess I get the part.:)
Where are the chocs?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#83 Feb 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but the part of the preacher man has already been taken.
However, if you'd like to play Allen, you can.
We should let Wayne walk around in the background wearing a sadnwich sign that says 'The End Is Near'. Heck, by the time they get this far into our little soap opera they'll be wishing for it.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#84 Feb 21, 2013
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>Can't get much more of a British accent than mine so I guess I get the part.:)
Where are the chocs?
Uh.. the props guys have em..

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#85 Feb 21, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
We should let Wayne walk around
He cant!

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#86 Feb 21, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Uh.. the props guys have em..
Right, I'll go look.
They'd best not be eating them.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#87 Feb 21, 2013
MAKEUP!

Where's the makeup crew?

*Nettie makes a mental note to put on makeup before coming to the theatre*

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#88 Feb 21, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That Preacher man is a skirt chasin', gamblin' and weed smokin' bible man. He told me, "Smokin' weed gives me spiritual enheightenment".
Repent you vile sinner. I don't smoke the devil weed. I get my enlightenment from the Pharmacy, like all good Christians do.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#89 Feb 21, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's going to try and get nominated for pope. I can only imagine the changes he'll make.....LOL Probably make pot a sacrament, let the priests get married, Vitoria's Secret redesign those ugly nun habits, baptize aliens, change Fish Friday to beer and wine Friday, Super Bowl an observed holy day, etc.......... Oh, Allen's his bookie.......Oops......I wasn't suppose to mention that.
The POPE,no I will have great power, I am the next Benny Hinn, just a better hair cut. Oh and the white suit, how last decade.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#90 Feb 21, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ is the ONLY Way to Salvation and eternal life. Eternal life is a gift from God through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ ONLY. There is NOT many paths to God. God does NOT accept ANYONE due to their good deeds or their unconscious acts of goodness. That is a Nettieism that is a LIE.
Nettie and Cookie crumbs and the Pig Troughs of the world read this and arrogantly laugh and mock. They do so at their own peril and are not even smart enough to know it.
Go find your own flock to fleece.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#91 Feb 21, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
We should let Wayne walk around in the background wearing a sadnwich sign that says 'The End Is Near'. Heck, by the time they get this far into our little soap opera they'll be wishing for it.
25% before taxes go straight to my bank account, oops I mean the Church building fund.

( I see new tires and spinners for my Escalade)

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#92 Feb 21, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
We should let Wayne walk around in the background wearing a sadnwich sign that says 'The End Is Near'. Heck, by the time they get this far into our little soap opera they'll be wishing for it.
LOL!!!

Okee dokee...From now on, when he posts, all we see is his wearing ONLY a sandwich signs which says "The end is Near".

LOL!!!!

Ah, we're doing good on this soap opera..it's a different thingy...keep going....it's all good.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93 Feb 21, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
So we see what the trolls and God haters want to do with the Christian forum. They want to trivialize it and make NO MENTION of Jesus Christ, exactly what they want in the real world outside of Topix. They desparately want to run the believers off and shut down ANYTHING to do with God. Well, they won't get their way as long as true Biblical Chriatians are around.
You worship a book of lies about God, and know nothing of the real God. And YOU are the ones wanting to shut down everything about God, and force them to accept your fake demonic "god" instead.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#94 Feb 21, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You worship a book of lies about God, and know nothing of the real God. And YOU are the ones wanting to shut down everything about God, and force them to accept your fake demonic "god" instead.
Ah, we have Star on board now for our soap opera.

Uh, star, you get to be the psychiatrist at the mental hospital. Sola is always showing up outside stark naked except for a sandwich sign that says "The End is Near".

So, doctor, how long before you can get his medication adjusted?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#95 Feb 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, we have Star on board now for our soap opera.
Uh, star, you get to be the psychiatrist at the mental hospital. Sola is always showing up outside stark naked except for a sandwich sign that says "The End is Near".
So, doctor, how long before you can get his medication adjusted?
Oh, I posted a while back, but I think it was shadow banned as it got no judgeicons and nobody replied to it. It was recommending that Wayne/Sola play the Christian God swearing and threatening everybody, trying to tell them what to do, and what not to do. Although I added some sarcastic suggestions of what he might say as "God", but I guess the usual foul Wayne language got it removed.

Anyway, as much fun as this might be, I really don't have the time right now. I've too much work to do in my shop and have already fallen behind a few days on the threads I've been posting on. And now some of the fundies are getting cocky again. Can't let that happen.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#96 Feb 21, 2013
Todays sermon will be on Tithing for Jesus and why God needs your money. There will be a $50.00 per person charge at the door and the collection plate will be passed. Please set up your Pay Pall account with my secretary.

PS, the rumors that the Pastors fund has be used to pay for breast enlargement for my secretary are totally unfounded. I prayed for them. And boy Did Jesus answer.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#97 Feb 21, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I posted a while back, but I think it was shadow banned as it got no judgeicons and nobody replied to it. It was recommending that Wayne/Sola play the Christian God swearing and threatening everybody, trying to tell them what to do, and what not to do. Although I added some sarcastic suggestions of what he might say as "God", but I guess the usual foul Wayne language got it removed.
Anyway, as much fun as this might be, I really don't have the time right now. I've too much work to do in my shop and have already fallen behind a few days on the threads I've been posting on. And now some of the fundies are getting cocky again. Can't let that happen.
I understand. Sorry.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#99 Feb 21, 2013
who gets to play the fundie in the barn porn scene?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#100 Feb 21, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
who gets to play the fundie in the barn porn scene?
Laci

or

He is Coming Soon

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#101 Feb 21, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Laci
or
He is Coming Soon
Yeah laci.. native's too 'emotional'. she cant even remember her lines!..LOL

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#102 Feb 22, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah laci.. native's too 'emotional'. she cant even remember her lines!..LOL
Nor her circles, nor her squares.

Oh, no!!! The town bitch and nettiebelle are starting to join an alliance. Poor 15th. Poor Allen....Poor preacher man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 min Barmsweb 725
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 5 hr No Surprise 609
Faith during hard times 7 hr Jasonville 27
Early Christianity 8 hr Jasonville 1,822
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 8 hr Jasonville 113
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 9 hr Jaimie 84,699
World War Two Veteran tells a story 12 hr Jasonville 5
More from around the web