Comments
21 - 40 of 52 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2013
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homosexuality is a demon spirit that lie within ones soul.

Serious how else can a man tell another man to bend over and see his hairy butt and genitals dangling right there and get a hard on after seeing that. It is a disgusting act and it must be some sort of wicked spirit that leads to this form of retArd@t!on they have.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FRAUD wrote:
<quoted text>He is a frustrated homosexual.
That's what I was thinking!

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 26, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
Homosexuality is a demon spirit that lie within ones soul.
Serious how else can a man tell another man to bend over and see his hairy butt and genitals dangling right there and get a hard on after seeing that. It is a disgusting act and it must be some sort of wicked spirit that leads to this form of retArd@t!on they have.
I guess you are not a straight woman. They seem to like it.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are not a straight woman. They seem to like it.
He is a homosexual atheist, that is the double worst type of sinner one can be. he needs to read Leviticus 18:22, 20:13 and repent of his sexual immorality.

Pray for him yall.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
You are not married
Please "doc", you can say this until the day is long, but you'd still be just as WRONG......I am happily married and no matter the lies you tell......they still won't matter because you still don't get it......today, tomorrow and everyday in between.....you are nothing more than a poster who enjoy making up lies about people except the ones who play with ya......so, go play out your nasty fantasies because nothing you post here matters!!!

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Made in Yorkshire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 27, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
Homosexuality is a demon spirit that lie within ones soul.
Serious how else can a man tell another man to bend over and see his hairy butt and genitals dangling right there and get a hard on after seeing that. It is a disgusting act and it must be some sort of wicked spirit that leads to this form of retArd@t!on they have.
You seem to have done lots of research......
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Please "doc", you can say this until the day is long, but you'd still be just as WRONG......I am happily married and no matter the lies you tell......they still won't matter because you still don't get it......today, tomorrow and everyday in between.....you are nothing more than a poster who enjoy making up lies about people except the ones who play with ya......so, go play out your nasty fantasies because nothing you post here matters!!!
You need to live by the fruit of the spirit and divorce your wife and get out of that sinful, sexually immorall marriage you are in that is not recognized by God..

Galatians 5:16-26
New International Version (NIV)
16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[a] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Do this and you WILL inherit the kingdom of heaven.
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 27, 2013
 
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have done lots of research......
Nope that is just common sense. A butthole cant create a child, so there is no way a penis was made to go in it. It completely goes against nature.

This

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Made in Yorkshire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope that is just common sense. A butthole cant create a child, so there is no way a penis was made to go in it. It completely goes against nature.
This
'Homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex.'

'"One fundamental premise in social debates has been that homosexuality is unnatural. This premise is wrong. Homosexuality is both common and highly essential in the lives of a number of species," explains Petter Boeckman, who is the academic advisor for the "Against Nature's Order?" exhibition.'

'The most well-known homosexual animal is the dwarf chimpanzee, one of humanity's closes relatives. The entire species is bisexual. Sex plays an conspicuous role in all their activities and takes the focus away from violence, which is the most typical method of solving conflicts among primates and many other animals.

"Sex among dwarf chimpanzees is in fact the business of the whole family, and the cute little ones often lend a helping hand when they engage in oral sex with each other."'

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/2...
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>And a poster said that women do this all the time,which means that the poster is into trans. How else would he have sex with a female with a hairy butt and genitals dangling right there.
How come gay men are not inclined to have sex in the ears, why the anal extractor orifice?
How come most lesbians prefer the vagina, not anus,and use strap-ons, dildos or penis replica vibrators?
Also, why would a gay man, attracted to men, be attracted to a gay male who acts female, dresses feme and acts as though he is the woman in the relationship?
And, why would a lesbian be attracted to a female who dresses like a man, cuts her hair like one, stands like a man and tries to be and act like the man in the relationship?
It sounds like in each case there is a paraphilia of the absent sex going on in the relationship.
You have pointed out the questions that all normal people ask and make it more and more proof that homosexuality is pure BS and they will make any excuse for others to accept and verify it.

One side has to even the other out, that is why one partner in both cases is masculine and the other is feminine.

It is clearly A CHOICE, not the way they were born the way they would make people think. You choose to have sex with the same sex as no one forced you to do it.
Fremont Rose

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Apr 27, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
You have pointed out the questions that all normal people ask and make it more and more proof that homosexuality is pure BS and they will make any excuse for others to accept and verify it.
One side has to even the other out, that is why one partner in both cases is masculine and the other is feminine.
It is clearly A CHOICE, not the way they were born the way they would make people think. You choose to have sex with the same sex as no one forced you to do it.
But, the gays will say, but, but, but, hmmmm, well you are a homophobe and why are you obsessed with gays do in the bedroom. Yet, gay teachers are teaching straight 5-6 year old children what they do in the bedroom and telling them it is normal and an alternative.

We are supposed to be for equal rights for gays, but against equal rights in general. They can not even tell you what rights gays are denied.

When you ask about hate crimes against gays, they will say Matty Shepard. Well, that was 1998, 15 years ago, and Matty was killed by his bisexual lover over drugs and money.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to live by the fruit of the spirit and divorce your wife and get out of that sinful, sexually immorall marriage you are in that is not recognized by God..
Why would I want to divorce my wife based on your religious beliefs?

See, there you go again trying to SPEAK for God and ya can't......but please continue with your silly rants........they are good for a laugh or two......lol:-)

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Murphy, are you afraid that this gay stuff will force you to come out.
Didn't France just legalize same sex mirages? It sounds you you gays are obsessed with our marriages and children. You do know that all children are products of heterosexuality and heterogamy? So, are you struggling to stay in your closet and all the stress of the exposure is causing you to become gay suicidal.
What?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NoCal Resident wrote:
Have you never had sex with the opposite sex? Was one of your parents gay and did they give you a gay gene? If so, which one and how, because then that parent had sex with the opposite sex.
Are you saying that people don't find out that they are gay until they are older?
Or is your claim that people who have sex with the same sex are mentally ill and confused, so they have sex with the opposite sex.
For the men who claim to be gay, did you get all of your chromosomes from dad and for then females did you get all from mom? No.
So, tell the truth, were you abused as a child.
Your friends in the APA say that the primary causes of homosexuality are socialization and environmental. Childhood abuse fits into that, absent male role models, overbearing moms, moms dressing boys as girls, failed development of the amygdala region of the brain which establishes social boundaries, etc.
So, prove you are gay and not simply choosing same sex lusting as a sexual outlet of paraphilia proportions.
It's wickedness of the devil and nobody was born gay. They let the old devil enter their hearts and he takes over and reprobates their minds! I knew this one gal and she messed around with evil and turned gay. She was normal before she messed with evilness and she wasn't born gay she went gay when she fooled with the devil and let him in her door.
Fremont Rose

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Apr 27, 2013
 
Fiery Summons wrote:
<quoted text>
It's wickedness of the devil and nobody was born gay. They let the old devil enter their hearts and he takes over and reprobates their minds! I knew this one gal and she messed around with evil and turned gay. She was normal before she messed with evilness and she wasn't born gay she went gay when she fooled with the devil and let him in her door.
It always happens that way. Some times a child's soul is ripped apart and then the devil and demons come in. Why any Christian would not see this just amazes me. What would the devil and his demons do to people who were abused or mess with wickedness? Truth them against their very nature and make them have homosexual urges, them possessive influence.
Fremont Rose

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Apr 27, 2013
 
Rose TH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to divorce my wife based on your religious beliefs?
See, there you go again trying to SPEAK for God and ya can't......but please continue with your silly rants........they are good for a laugh or two......lol:-)
You would have to first be married and that would require you to have a husband. All you have is a same sex mirage. Bet we speak for God, than you speak for the devil, which you do.....now, you continue with your silly rants.

I know of at least 2 posters who came to California before Prop 8, then went back to Florida and North Carolina, so there goes your 18,000. That is another reason you have a same sex mirage, it is all an illusion....and that is worth a laugh or ten.....lol :)

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Apr 27, 2013
 
Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>It always happens that way. Some times a child's soul is ripped apart and then the devil and demons come in. Why any Christian would not see this just amazes me. What would the devil and his demons do to people who were abused or mess with wickedness? Truth them against their very nature and make them have homosexual urges, them possessive influence.
You watch too many movies! They're just movies, an escape from reality. I'm sure your folks told you that.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Apr 27, 2013
 
Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You would have to first be married and that would require you to have a husband. All you have is a same sex mirage.
Well, again "doc".......you'd be wrong......I'm not divorcing my wife and I'm not going to marry a man.........and we do have a LEGAL MARRIAGE, not a "GAY" or "SAME-SEX" Marriage or Mirage......they don't exist!!!

And it doesn't matter what you claim with regards to the legal marriages of those Same-Sex Couples who got married in 2008.......the Court records have ALWAYS stated 18,000 and it also doesn't matter if 10,000 of those left to go back to their home state......those marriages are still legal here in California, just like all of the legal marriages of Same-Sex Couples who were married in Massachusetts and Connecticut before the passage of Prop 8!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Apr 27, 2013
 
Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>It always happens that way. Some times a child's soul is ripped apart and then the devil and demons come in. Why any Christian would not see this just amazes me. What would the devil and his demons do to people who were abused or mess with wickedness? Truth them against their very nature and make them have homosexual urges, them possessive influence.
The liberals have parents afraid to discipline their children and afraid to teach them the word of God. The child has demons that make him believe he's gay and everybody from the doctors to the teachers will tell the parents to back off and accept their child is gay. Christians parents are made to feel like dirt and children suffer most for life.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Apr 27, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, again "doc".......you'd be wrong......I'm not divorcing my wife and I'm not going to marry a man.........and we do have a LEGAL MARRIAGE, not a "GAY" or "SAME-SEX" Marriage or Mirage......they don't exist!!!
And it doesn't matter what you claim with regards to the legal marriages of those Same-Sex Couples who got married in 2008.......the Court records have ALWAYS stated 18,000 and it also doesn't matter if 10,000 of those left to go back to their home state......those marriages are still legal here in California, just like all of the legal marriages of Same-Sex Couples who were married in Massachusetts and Connecticut before the passage of Prop 8!!!
Your marriage is a useless piece of trash without God's blessing and God won't bless gays.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A Message from Nettie 54 min par five 851
About Dollarsbill .... 1 hr joe 7 52
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr Mr Ironhart 1,335
Religion and the New World Order (Feb '12) 2 hr Anita in Tongzhou 11
I am him 3 hr joe 7 3
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr Chelsee11 10,473
jebus crise the christian 3 hr stupid is not a disease 3
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 4 hr stupid is not a disease 236
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 15 hr stupid is not a disease 311
•••
•••