Islam is the fastest growing religion

Islam is the fastest growing religion

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Muslim

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#1 Jan 5, 2014
The most recent western statistics about the spread of Islam state that Islam is the fastest growing religion and that it’s the only religion whose followers practise it and cling to it marvelously. In 2030, Muslims will constitute more than 2,200millions of the world's population. Islam spreads in almost all countries and grows fast especially in France, USA, Canada, Australia, and Europe. This is a scientific fact that's proven by numbers. The holy Qur'an, however, revealed it 14 centuries ago; Allah, the almighty says in the holy Qur'an:

“ It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).” Tauba or Repentance: 9: 33

If Mohammad, PBUH, wrote the holy Qur’an, how did he know that Islam will spread fast? The above verse testifies that the holy Qur'an is definitely the word of god.

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#2 Jan 5, 2014
The Myth about Islam Being the Fastest Growing Religion

Encyclopedia of Islam Myths:
Islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world. Islam is the religion of the uncivilized third world where the birth rate is high. In these same Countries, Muslims are killed if they convert to Christianity.

The Islamic religion has a long history of myth making. The claim they are the fastest growing religion in the world is pure myth. We have collected the latest statistics from David A. Barrett’s huge two volume, "World Christian Encyclopedia", the 2001 AD edition. In case you haven’t heard of this work, it is the world standard for religious statistics.
http://www.islamreview.com/articles/mythabout...

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Muslim wrote:
The most recent western statistics about the spread of Islam state that Islam is the fastest growing religion and that it’s the only religion whose followers practise it and cling to it marvelously. In 2030, Muslims will constitute more than 2,200millions of the world's population. Islam spreads in almost all countries and grows fast especially in France, USA, Canada, Australia, and Europe. This is a scientific fact that's proven by numbers. The holy Qur'an, however, revealed it 14 centuries ago; Allah, the almighty says in the holy Qur'an:
“ It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).” Tauba or Repentance: 9: 33
If Mohammad, PBUH, wrote the holy Qur’an, how did he know that Islam will spread fast? The above verse testifies that the holy Qur'an is definitely the word of god.
He murdered those who didn't believe. If you kill people long enough they will be sure to believe sooner or later out of fear and then the lie is promoted. This is how it works with the 3 main religions.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#4 Jan 5, 2014
They also claim that Islam is a religion of "peace" but even that is a lie as well.
Yesu Kristo Mwokozi wangu

Chardon, OH

#5 Jan 5, 2014
Muslim wrote:
The most recent western statistics about the spread of Islam state that Islam is the fastest growing religion and that it’s the only religion whose followers practise it and cling to it marvelously. In 2030, Muslims will constitute more than 2,200millions of the world's population. Islam spreads in almost all countries and grows fast especially in France, USA, Canada, Australia, and Europe. This is a scientific fact that's proven by numbers. The holy Qur'an, however, revealed it 14 centuries ago; Allah, the almighty says in the holy Qur'an:
“ It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).” Tauba or Repentance: 9: 33
If Mohammad, PBUH, wrote the holy Qur’an, how did he know that Islam will spread fast? The above verse testifies that the holy Qur'an is definitely the word of god.
You should consider becoming a Christian.

People often follow the religion of their parents or culture, whether Muslim, Buddhist, or Catholic. But when we stand before God on Judgment Day, each person must give account for himself—whether he believed in God’s truth. But among so many religions, what is the truth?“Jesus answered,‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’”(John 14:6). Yea, there it is, you should consider becoming a Christian.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 5, 2014
Cursed be Islam in Jesus' Name.
Muslim

Makkah, Saudi Arabia

#7 Jan 5, 2014
Yesu Kristo Mwokozi wangu wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider becoming a Christian.
People often follow the religion of their parents or culture, whether Muslim, Buddhist, or Catholic. But when we stand before God on Judgment Day, each person must give account for himself—whether he believed in God’s truth. But among so many religions, what is the truth?“Jesus answered,‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’”(John 14:6). Yea, there it is, you should consider becoming a Christian.
They have said, " God has taken a son." Exalted is He; He is the [one] Free of need. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. You have no authority for this [claim]. Do you say about God that which you do not know?

Say, "Indeed, those who invent falsehood about God will not succeed."

[For them is brief] enjoyment in this world; then to Us is their return; then We will make them taste the severe punishment because they used to disbelieve. Quraan
Muslim

Makkah, Saudi Arabia

#8 Jan 5, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
The Myth about Islam Being the Fastest Growing Religion
Encyclopedia of Islam Myths:
Islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world. Islam is the religion of the uncivilized third world where the birth rate is high. In these same Countries, Muslims are killed if they convert to Christianity.
The Islamic religion has a long history of myth making. The claim they are the fastest growing religion in the world is pure myth. We have collected the latest statistics from David A. Barrett’s huge two volume, "World Christian Encyclopedia", the 2001 AD edition. In case you haven’t heard of this work, it is the world standard for religious statistics.
http://www.islamreview.com/articles/mythabout...
Many christians reverted to islam among of them are Preachers,priests, doctors , superstars and more.
Muslim

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#9 Jan 5, 2014
Yesu Kristo Mwokozi wangu wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider becoming a Christian.
People often follow the religion of their parents or culture, whether Muslim, Buddhist, or Catholic. But when we stand before God on Judgment Day, each person must give account for himself—whether he believed in God’s truth. But among so many religions, what is the truth?“Jesus answered,‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’”(John 14:6). Yea, there it is, you should consider becoming a Christian.
The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?" (Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim).
So, just as the child submits to the physical laws which Allah has put in nature, his soul also submits naturally to the fact that Allah is his Lord and Creator. But, his parents try to make him follow their own way and the child is not strong enough in the early stages of his life to resist or oppose the will of his parents. The religion which the child follows at this stage is one of custom and upbringing and Allah does not hold him to account or punish him for this religion.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10 Jan 5, 2014
Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Many christians reverted to islam among of them are Preachers,priests, doctors , superstars and more.
That's a bunch of bull crap or in your case,camel dung.
Muslim

Makkah, Saudi Arabia

#11 Jan 5, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bunch of bull crap or in your case,camel dung.
What has your religion taught you? insult others, anyway, i will give list if you want see this website
www.missionislam.com/comprel/former.htm

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
What has your religion taught you? insult others, anyway, i will give list if you want see this website
www.missionislam.com/comprel/former.htm
It has taught me that I can disagree with you without the threat or practice of murdering you or any one of your family members in cold blood.
In my belief,I have no need to behead,kidnap,torture,rape,abu se or steal my way into Heaven as it is taught in your religion as a requirement.
Its no insult to expose the truth about your primitive need for bloodshed from your backward world of religion known as Islam and how you use it to justify such vile deeds upon those who don't believe as you do and/or submit to your way of life and culture.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#13 Jan 6, 2014
Muslim wrote:
The most recent western statistics about the spread of Islam state that Islam is the fastest growing religion and that it’s the only religion whose followers practise it and cling to it marvelously. In 2030, Muslims will constitute more than 2,200millions of the world's population. Islam spreads in almost all countries and grows fast especially in France, USA, Canada, Australia, and Europe. This is a scientific fact that's proven by numbers. The holy Qur'an, however, revealed it 14 centuries ago; Allah, the almighty says in the holy Qur'an:
“ It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).” Tauba or Repentance: 9: 33
If Mohammad, PBUH, wrote the holy Qur’an, how did he know that Islam will spread fast? The above verse testifies that the holy Qur'an is definitely the word of god.
Proof that the world is getting stupider.
Muslim

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#19 Jan 6, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
It has taught me that I can disagree with you without the threat or practice of murdering you or any one of your family members in cold blood.
In my belief,I have no need to behead,kidnap,torture,rape,abu se or steal my way into Heaven as it is taught in your religion as a requirement.
Its no insult to expose the truth about your primitive need for bloodshed from your backward world of religion known as Islam and how you use it to justify such vile deeds upon those who don't believe as you do and/or submit to your way of life and culture.
Come on, please stop lying,you are a bad example of christians, i saw many comments of you bashing me and others, my religion taught me to respect others even if they are atheists,however rape , adultery,sodomy , killing innocents,insult and theft are prohibited in islam , however some muslims do such things , your fingers are not same right, so any single muslim do against islam teachings , they deserve punishment according to islamic law and in the day of judgement they will get worst punishment from God Almighty.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#20 Jan 6, 2014
Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, please stop lying,you are a bad example of christians, i saw many comments of you bashing me and others, my religion taught me to respect others even if they are atheists,however rape , adultery,sodomy , killing innocents,insult and theft are prohibited in islam , however some muslims do such things , your fingers are not same right, so any single muslim do against islam teachings , they deserve punishment according to islamic law and in the day of judgement they will get worst punishment from God Almighty.
Do you obey Torah?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 6, 2014
Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, please stop lying,you are a bad example of christians, i saw many comments of you bashing me and others, my religion taught me to respect others even if they are atheists,however rape , adultery,sodomy , killing innocents,insult and theft are prohibited in islam , however some muslims do such things , your fingers are not same right, so any single muslim do against islam teachings , they deserve punishment according to islamic law and in the day of judgement they will get worst punishment from God Almighty.
You're talking about a LOT of LYING, MURDERING Muslims.

Cursed be Islam in Jesus' Name.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#22 Jan 6, 2014
Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, please stop lying,you are a bad example of christians, i saw many comments of you bashing me and others, my religion taught me to respect others even if they are atheists,however rape , adultery,sodomy , killing innocents,insult and theft are prohibited in islam , however some muslims do such things , your fingers are not same right, so any single muslim do against islam teachings , they deserve punishment according to islamic law and in the day of judgement they will get worst punishment from God Almighty.
I never said that I was a Christian.
Islam teaches respect? Ha!
The only thing that has been known and proven is that Islam teaches hatred,theft and violence towards their fellow man who does not bow in submission to your ways of life,culture and belief.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#23 Jan 6, 2014
The number of atheists (and other non-believers such as agnostics) is on the rise across the world, with religiosity generally declining according to Rieke Havertz of the Christan Science Monitor. Atheists (and other non-believers) are heavily concentrated in economically developed countries, particularly the social democracies of Europe while in underdeveloped countries like the sub-Saharan countries there are virtually no atheists (or other unbelievers).

This is because most religious belief systems are based on fear of death and things unknown which are beyond control and understanding. As our knowledge of the world increases people have less reason to appeal to supernatural powers to protect them from natural phenomna they don't understand. In the Middle Ages in Europe people did not understand the phenomenon of lightning so the priests instructed the bell ringers to go up into the church steeples and ring the bells to appease an angry god hurling lightening bolts. Of course many bell ringers were struck by lightning because they were in the highest point in the area which we now know is the most dangerous place to be during a thunderstorm. As people acquire more knowledge of their environment there is less of a need to appleal to the benevolence of a deity.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#24 Jan 6, 2014
Big Al wrote:
The number of atheists (and other non-believers such as agnostics) is on the rise across the world, with religiosity generally declining according to Rieke Havertz of the Christan Science Monitor. Atheists (and other non-believers) are heavily concentrated in economically developed countries, particularly the social democracies of Europe while in underdeveloped countries like the sub-Saharan countries there are virtually no atheists (or other unbelievers).
This is because most religious belief systems are based on fear of death and things unknown which are beyond control and understanding. As our knowledge of the world increases people have less reason to appeal to supernatural powers to protect them from natural phenomna they don't understand. In the Middle Ages in Europe people did not understand the phenomenon of lightning so the priests instructed the bell ringers to go up into the church steeples and ring the bells to appease an angry god hurling lightening bolts. Of course many bell ringers were struck by lightning because they were in the highest point in the area which we now know is the most dangerous place to be during a thunderstorm. As people acquire more knowledge of their environment there is less of a need to appleal to the benevolence of a deity.
Now that is as far closer to the truth you can get to.
I understand that Atheism and Agnosticism is greatly growing in numbers these days.
However,I can definitely say,thru my own experiences,that the supernatural does exist whether we believe so or not doesn't matter.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#26 Jan 6, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is as far closer to the truth you can get to.
I understand that Atheism and Agnosticism is greatly growing in numbers these days.
However,I can definitely say,thru my own experiences,that the supernatural does exist whether we believe so or not doesn't matter.
“You have to believe in gods to see them.”~ old Hopi Indian saying

I might rephrase that to…

You have to believe in the supernatural to experience it.

“Jesus Christ has made yet another appearance on a potato chip.…’The second chip I pulled out of the bag, I said, Oh my God, Vern, look at this’…and Vern replied ‘It looks like Jesus on the cross.’…The son of God apparently makes regular appearances on snack foods. In recent years, sightings of Christ or a crucifix have been seen on potato chips in Bakersfield, Calif.; St. Petersburg, Fla.; and Shippensburg, Pa. On YouTube, you can find video documentation of Jesus Cheetos.”- Richard Chin, the St. Paul Pioneer Press

The more educated people become the less things like this will happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr RiccardoFire 1,626
the pauline paradox 2 hr stephgw64 66
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 2 hr stephgw64 118
The truth is difficult, I understand. 11 hr stephgw64 28
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 14 hr stephgw64 2,445
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 14 hr stephgw64 461
George Washington and the duty of prayer Tue Missio Dei 1
More from around the web