MESSAGE to ALL THOSE WHO POST ON HERE

MESSAGE to ALL THOSE WHO POST ON HERE

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2013
All you evil doers who have talked evil about me on here and have opposed me.

Your turn is coming...you are going to be punished for it.

Unless you make it right with me.

HERE I AM

I love mercy.

I am being merciful by giving you the opportunity to repent and do what is right by the Lord.

All you have to do is make right the wrong you have done to me and you can go in peace.

Or you can take the road dollarsbill, JohnnyTrunk Flygerian, and Sceptical_Mal and many others on here have taken. But make no mistake about it. You will not escape the punishment of truth.

Your time is running out on you.

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Does this mean I am still going to get bitten by a snake? Or a bull ant?

Lol

“Living for Jesus”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
All you evil doers who have talked evil about me on here and have opposed me.
Your turn is coming...you are going to be punished for it.
Unless you make it right with me.
HERE I AM
I love mercy.
I am being merciful by giving you the opportunity to repent and do what is right by the Lord.
All you have to do is make right the wrong you have done to me and you can go in peace.
Or you can take the road dollarsbill, JohnnyTrunk Flygerian, and Sceptical_Mal and many others on here have taken. But make no mistake about it. You will not escape the punishment of truth.
Your time is running out on you.
You are always good for a big laugh, and I hear laughter is good for ya. As Eastwood would say: Make My Day! HA! HA! You poor lost soul!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#4 Sep 30, 2013
Keep Smiling 3 wrote:
<quoted text>You are always good for a big laugh, and I hear laughter is good for ya. As Eastwood would say: Make My Day! HA! HA! You poor lost soul!
Which sock is this?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Sep 30, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Which sock is this?
Oh Cookie, it must be Godsmacked or maybe Kevin.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Which sock is this?
That is Hope, use to be BOLD and EndlesslyHoping or something similar.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#7 Sep 30, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>That is Hope, use to be BOLD and EndlesslyHoping or something similar.
Thanks, NEttie...it's always nice to know who's on first..LOL!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 30, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, NEttie...it's always nice to know who's on first..LOL!!!
It's Godsmacked and you know it.
Truthsayer777

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
All you evil doers who have talked evil about me on here and have opposed me.
Your turn is coming...you are going to be punished for it.
Unless you make it right with me.
HERE I AM
I love mercy.
I am being merciful by giving you the opportunity to repent and do what is right by the Lord.
All you have to do is make right the wrong you have done to me and you can go in peace.
Or you can take the road dollarsbill, JohnnyTrunk Flygerian, and Sceptical_Mal and many others on here have taken. But make no mistake about it. You will not escape the punishment of truth.
Your time is running out on you.
Hye, I was wondering what happened to you, "Prophet of Dung!"
Redneckerson

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>Hye, I was wondering what happened to you, "Prophet of Dung!"
Dude, why are you here? Ive seen your junk elsewhere on these forums.
You like need to get lost or something.
TheCapedCrusader

Manassas, VA

#11 Oct 1, 2013
Redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text>Ive seen your junk
Now this is creepy. You two should get a room.
Truthsayer777

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 1, 2013
Redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, why are you here? Ive seen your junk elsewhere on these forums.
You like need to get lost or something.
Can't get lost. Saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. Open your heart:

www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
TheCapedCrusader

Montréal, Canada

#13 Oct 1, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text> Open your heart
They would bleed to death.
guest

Halvad, India

#14 Oct 1, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>Can't get lost. Saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. Open your heart:
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
You are not saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. But you are saved for the lake of fire.
Truthsayer777

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You are not saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. But you are saved for the lake of fire.
"The Lord knoweth them that are His."

www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#16 Oct 1, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
All you evil doers who have talked evil about me on here and have opposed me.
Your turn is coming...you are going to be punished for it.
Unless you make it right with me.
HERE I AM
I love mercy.
I am being merciful by giving you the opportunity to repent and do what is right by the Lord.
All you have to do is make right the wrong you have done to me and you can go in peace.
Or you can take the road dollarsbill, JohnnyTrunk Flygerian, and Sceptical_Mal and many others on here have taken. But make no mistake about it. You will not escape the punishment of truth.
Your time is running out on you.
I'm not trying to start anything here with you but it shouldn't matter to you at all who is against you on here and for whatever reason they may have for doing so.
If you are true to yourself and you are true to the Lord then that's all that matters.
We all dance to our own tune on here and you can't make or intimidate anyone to change to suit you no more than a leopard can change it's spots.
Instead of evaluating on what you resent or dislike on topix it would be a good idea to evaluate yourself.
Be realistic in your self-evaluation and make corrections before you do anything else in regards to others.
I know this thru experience and it helps me and it is why I can object to those like dollarsbill on here with a clear conscious.
He may very well be a Christian and he may very well mean well but if he is in fact a Christian then the only dispute that I have with him is how he conducts himself towards others on here who doesn't believe as he does or whoever doesn't go to suit him on here.
How he conducts himself when he's on here is not how a Christian is suppose to behave,it is demeaning,disrespectful and disobedient to the Lord's word.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 1, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to start anything here with you but it shouldn't matter to you at all who is against you on here and for whatever reason they may have for doing so.
If you are true to yourself and you are true to the Lord then that's all that matters.
We all dance to our own tune on here and you can't make or intimidate anyone to change to suit you no more than a leopard can change it's spots.
Instead of evaluating on what you resent or dislike on topix it would be a good idea to evaluate yourself.
Be realistic in your self-evaluation and make corrections before you do anything else in regards to others.
I know this thru experience and it helps me and it is why I can object to those like dollarsbill on here with a clear conscious.
He may very well be a Christian and he may very well mean well but if he is in fact a Christian then the only dispute that I have with him is how he conducts himself towards others on here who doesn't believe as he does or whoever doesn't go to suit him on here.
How he conducts himself when he's on here is not how a Christian is suppose to behave,it is demeaning,disrespectful and disobedient to the Lord's word.
I do not recall asking
you for your opinion or advice concerning this matter.

But since you already have I have a question for you. Are you willing to take their punishment for their evil that they have done to me on here?

Yes or no?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#18 Oct 1, 2013
If not then you
best mind your own affairs and not mine.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Oct 1, 2013
Guys leave him alone. He's suffering from a sickness that keeps him at bay lol

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#20 Oct 1, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
If not then you
best mind your own affairs and not mine.
Oh so now you are going to have an attitude with me.
Okay,I'll leave you alone if that is what you want but before I go I'll leave you with this to think about which is..when engaging the enemy,make sure you don't become exactly like them,otherwise you will be no more better than they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 1 min rog 3,176
The Bible - Is it the Word of GOD? (Jan '08) 5 min KAB 245
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min rog 18,679
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 16 min smh 36
Why do you really believe in a god? 1 hr KAB 369
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr Justice Leaguer 7,774
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr LarryX 5,158
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 1,039
More from around the web