Hey, Christians
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#2 May 13, 2013
I'm not religious, so it doesn't affect me.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3 May 13, 2013
Is that you Troth?

Check out this helpful link:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Is that you Troth?
Beleive it or not, there are millions of other folks who live in FL other than Troth.

He doesn't own the whole state.

Yet.

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#5 May 13, 2013
I dunno who Troth is, but that isn't me. I'm someone who lost their password to their first account and had to use their second account as a back-up. Who knew it would come in handy?

I won't tell you my real name, but you can call me Lelouch or Zero. Either works. I am a "non-believer", an agnostic, somewhat Buddhist, somewhat atheist. I was raised as a Catholic until I started to grow away from the whole thing when I began to question everything about religion, and the answers I found were so unpleasant, they turned me off.

I was taught that God was loving and kind, and yet when I read the old testament, there are dozens of verses where he approves of-if not outright orders-the slaughter of innocent men, women, and children, and demands animal sacrifices, murders humans for not believing (a rather minor crime if you ask me).

He murders entire towns. His followers pillage towns, taking women as booty and using them for themselves. Take the story of the Midianites. They killed all of the men and brought back the women and children as hostages. Moses got mad and ordered them to murder all of the male children and all of the women who weren't chaste (how could they possibly know this?) Then they take the women for themselves and the young girls-that's pedophilia there. They steal, they lie, they kill hundreds, if not thousands of innocent people.

When I look at the crimes people have committed in the name of religion, I feel sick to my stomach. That is why I do not believe-because of the way it makes people desensitized to violence and killing and the hatred and prejudice it breeds. It is the beliefs themselves that are the problem, not the people who believe in it. Most Christians I know are kind and compassionate people who probably wouldn't care what I was.

It's the minority that I'm worried about.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#6 May 13, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Beleive it or not, there are millions of other folks who live in FL other than Troth.
He doesn't own the whole state.
Yet.
I just asked a question Nettie.

While I have your attention, will you read this short gospel tract?
http://www.biblebelievers.com/AllThis.html

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#7 May 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I just asked a question Nettie.
While I have your attention, will you read this short gospel tract?
http://www.biblebelievers.com/AllThis.html
Nope, but next time you try to talk to Troth, tell him we all said hey.

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#8 May 13, 2013
I choose to believe what I see with my own eyes before anything else, but that's just me.
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#9 May 13, 2013
Jesus Christ was beaten, spit on, tortured, and then crucified.
The b astard Jewish phaggot got what he deserved.
They should've killed his w horish mother, too >:)
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#10 May 13, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
I dunno who Troth is, but that isn't me. I'm someone who lost their password to their first account and had to use their second account as a back-up. Who knew it would come in handy?
I won't tell you my real name, but you can call me Lelouch or Zero. Either works. I am a "non-believer", an agnostic, somewhat Buddhist, somewhat atheist. I was raised as a Catholic until I started to grow away from the whole thing when I began to question everything about religion, and the answers I found were so unpleasant, they turned me off.
I was taught that God was loving and kind, and yet when I read the old testament, there are dozens of verses where he approves of-if not outright orders-the slaughter of innocent men, women, and children, and demands animal sacrifices, murders humans for not believing (a rather minor crime if you ask me).
He murders entire towns. His followers pillage towns, taking women as booty and using them for themselves. Take the story of the Midianites. They killed all of the men and brought back the women and children as hostages. Moses got mad and ordered them to murder all of the male children and all of the women who weren't chaste (how could they possibly know this?) Then they take the women for themselves and the young girls-that's pedophilia there. They steal, they lie, they kill hundreds, if not thousands of innocent people.
When I look at the crimes people have committed in the name of religion, I feel sick to my stomach. That is why I do not believe-because of the way it makes people desensitized to violence and killing and the hatred and prejudice it breeds. It is the beliefs themselves that are the problem, not the people who believe in it. Most Christians I know are kind and compassionate people who probably wouldn't care what I was.
Most Christians aren't kind and compassionate.
Most of these bible thumping, Jesus freaks are hateful, judgemental, close minded, and hypocritical.

I swear, there needs to be another Emperor Nero who'll rise up and send them all to their graves.
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#11 May 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Is that you Troth?
You Christians need to be nailed to inverted crosses then set to flames >:)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 May 13, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Wait until you hear some of them ranting on and on about being covered in the blood of Jesus. Geez... They don't even see the evilness of making such repulsive remarks.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#13 May 13, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Christians aren't kind and compassionate.
Most of these bible thumping, Jesus freaks are hateful, judgemental, close minded, and hypocritical.
I swear, there needs to be another Emperor Nero who'll rise up and send them all to their graves.
Yeah, but those Jesus freaks got nothing on you.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#14 May 13, 2013
Satan The EVIL Troll wrote:
Listen up, you delusional Jesus freaks, us evil, Satanic trolls will continue on wreaking havoc on this forum, and not amount of praying to b astard Jesus (who was MADE GOOD by the Romans) will make us go away!
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
HAIL SATAN, MOTHER-F*RS!
How does this contribute to anything?

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#15 May 14, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
You Christians need to be nailed to inverted crosses then set to flames >:)
Evil Satan. Jack Black will send you back to Hell, I have proof.

Disciple

Darby, PA

#16 May 14, 2013
Listen up, you delusional Jesus freaks, us evil, Satanic trolls will continue on wreaking havoc on this forum, and not amount of praying to b astard Jesus (who was MADE GOOD by the Romans) will make us go away!
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
HAIL SATAN, MOTHER-F*RS!
This will be my only response to your sick, wicked, and overall disgusting behind.

In the end when God throws you into hell, you will wish you could take back all the things you've said and done in your life.

But i will still pray for you regardless since Jesus said we are to love our enemies.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 May 14, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
HAIL SATAN, MOTHER-F*RS!
Mt 12 On the Day of Judgment ... by your words you will be condemned.

You will wish you never had a keyboard when they find you.

"the furnace of fire" "wailing"

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#19 May 14, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be my only response to your sick, wicked, and overall disgusting behind.
In the end when God throws you into hell, you will wish you could take back all the things you've said and done in your life.
But i will still pray for you regardless since Jesus said we are to love our enemies.
118. "I will pray for you." This fundie game is actually meant as a verbal assault while simultaneously playing "holier than thou". It is a means of filling the fundie with the wonderful feeling he gets whenever he exhibits the sin of false pride.
http://www.ralliance.org/GamesFundiesPlay.htm...

Location hidden

#20 May 14, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you fundies always entertain such sick and twisted revenge fantasies?
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#21 May 14, 2013
Satan wrote:
Jesus Christ was beaten, spit on, tortured, and then crucified.
The b astard Jewish phaggot got what he deserved.
They should've killed his w horish mother, too >:)
there you are satan jr
still doing your fathers work
that part about JESUS and his mother
satan felt the same,
probably, one of your ancestors was there spitting and torturing JESUS
keep up the tradition
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#22 May 15, 2013
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
there you are satan jr
still doing your fathers work
that part about JESUS and his mother
satan felt the same,
probably, one of your ancestors was there spitting and torturing JESUS
keep up the tradition
Jesus should've been beaten to a bloody pulp, had nails drilled through his eyes, nailed to an inverted cross, then set on fire in front of a large crowd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 3 min DESIGNED 1,204
Paul - scholar or ignoramus? 38 min christiansphicter 86
Did Paul say he used guile? 41 min christiansphicter 31
PAUL IS FROM the BENJAMIN TRIBE 42 min christiansphicter 4
The Apostle Paul... 44 min dollarsbillmastur... 82
The Nativity Story 45 min dollarsbillmastur... 315
gen 49: 27 48 min dollarsbillsphincter 934
Early Christianity 2 hr Big Al 396
More from around the web