=The Retards on Christian TV =
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#75 Mar 21, 2013
The Lord told me several years ago that many of the retards of Christian TV read what I post. They look forms on the Christian forums.

The words I post are from the Spirit of Wisdom.

THEY ARE EASY TO PICK OUT from the words of all else.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#76 Mar 21, 2013
The Lord told me I have a great following. To steal what they can from me and use it for themselves.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#77 Mar 21, 2013
Back around 3 years ago or more the Spirit of the Lord gave to me several poems. I posted them on several forums.

Many people have claimed they wrote them. Even put them on their face book page and web sites claiming they penned them.

Several of the retards of Christian TV have repeated what they read that I wrote and posted...on their show. As if God gave it to them.

This happens to me all the time.

Even in the churches.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#78 Mar 21, 2013
Of course I knew they would steal from me before I posted anything.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#79 Mar 21, 2013
The Lord told me that they would even take those beautiful poems that the Holy Ghost gave to me and claim to others that God gave them to them.

Before I posted a 1 of them.
Prophet of God

San Antonio, TX

#80 Mar 21, 2013
If you are going to read what I write and post on the internet at least when you copy me acknowledge where you got it.

Because God knows and so do I.
Prophet of God

San Antonio, TX

#81 Mar 21, 2013
When you copy me. The Lord tells me about it. When you copy me and use it on Christian TV the Lord tells me about it.
Prophet of God

San Antonio, TX

#82 Mar 21, 2013
The Lord had me watch these Christian Tv retards last night and they were talking about how other people on Christian tv was preaching a false doctrine on the rapture.

One retard said that his christian brothers were not believing what was written in the bible about the rapture. Or something like that and the other retard said that everything about it was right there in the bible or something like that.

Any way...one asked the other to point out some verses from the bible to prove they had the truth concerning it and the others didn't.

They went on and on there for a while about it. And then one of the retards started in on the CHRISTIAN REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY.

This got the other retard all fired up.

And he went to preaching his ISRAEL IS STILL THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD THEOLOGY.

SO HERE IS MY QUESTION TO THE CHRISTIAN TV RETARD FROM SAN ANTONIO.

If you are all so fired up about telling it exactly as it is from the Bible.

THEN HOW COME YOU DO NOT OBEY THIS...IS IT NOT FROM YOUR BIBLE?

Matthew, Chapter 23, 8: But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Prophet of God

San Antonio, TX

#83 Mar 21, 2013
THE NEXT TIME YOU GO AND DISOBEY THIS REMEMBER ME. YOU RETARD.
Prophet of God

San Antonio, TX

#84 Mar 21, 2013
GOD TOLD ME TO POST HIS TRUE REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY.

THE CORRECT 1.

God's Replacement of Man's Entitlement Theology

God replaced the commandments of Moses with the commandments of Jesus the Christ.

God replaced the sacrifice of the blood of animals with the sacrifice and Blood of Jesus the Christ.

God replaced the old covenant with Moses and the children of Israel with the new covenant of Jesus the Christ and to

as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

God replaced the entitlement of the flesh with the entitlement of the Spirit.

God replaced the rituals of the flesh with the righteousness of the Spirit.

God replaced the Kingdom of man with the Kingdom of God.

God replaced the King of the Jews with the King of Kings.

God replaced the laws of the flesh with the laws of the Spirit.

God replace the judgment seat of Moses with the judgment seat of Christ.

ETC. ETC. ETC.

No one is entitled TO BE A CHILD OF GOD by the genealogy of their flesh.

That has all been done away with
by God.

Now I see many trying to bring those man made traditions back as the doctrine of
Jesus the Christ. But it will all be in vain when all is said and done.

God gave everything of his to Jesus the Christ.
And gave Him His Authority and Power.

Jesus said His brethren are those
WHO DO THE WILL OF HIS FATHER.

So it has no bearing whatsoever that your name is Peter or Paul or John and you
are a Israelite of the tribe of Judah or whatever or third cousin of Moses.

IF YOU DO NOT DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER OF JESUS.

YOU ARE NONE OF HIS.

It does not matter if you keep all the feast and say 3 hail Marys every morning or
stay at home and pray from Sabbath to Sabbath all the days of your life...

IF YOU DO NOT DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER OF JESUS...

YOU ARE NONE OF HIS.

DO YOU GET THE PICTURE MY FRIENDS?

If Jesus was the King of the Jews

then why did he tell pilot this was not his Kingdom?

In fact where did he tell them His Kingdom was?

Was Jesus from the house of David?

What did he say about this?

Paul said something to the effect that gentiles have to be Grafted in.

EVERYONE HAS TO BE GRAFTED INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

IT IS CALLED BORN AGAIN.

No Flesh And Blood Can Enter Into The Kingdom Of God.

None

Even Moses And King David And All The Prophets Have To Be Grafted Into The Kingdom
Of God.

The only way you are going to get into the Kingdom of God.......You have to be born into it.

BORN AGAIN.
Prophet of God

San Antonio, TX

#85 Mar 21, 2013
Not only was Jesus was not of the house of David or the tribe of Judah in the flesh. Jesus was not even a Jew in the flesh. His mother was a Jew but His Father was not. According to the law of Moses at the time of His birth he was not a Jew.

Jesus Himself said he was not the son of David. He also said He was not of this world. So being not of this world, that would confirm and prove undeniable that He was not a Jew of this world.

The angel of the Lord that was sent to Mary told her that God was giving the throne of David the father of Joseph to His own son.

Jesus was the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega,
the root and offspring of David.

Jesus was not just sent to the lost house of Israel. There were 2 folds that Jesus was sent to. To bring both into one fold.

Here is the Genealogy of Mary and Jesus.

Mary was a cousin to Elisabeth who was of the house of Aaron.

Mary was with child by the seed of the Holy Ghost. She was with child not by marriage.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

The birth of Jesus had nothing to do with the house of David. And as according to the Law of Moses, Mary would have been stoned. Jesus was not a Jew of the flesh nor by birth.
So tell me why would anyone list Joseph as the father of Jesus in his Genealogy?
Either they actually believed it or they were hiding the fact that He wasn't. Which would be a lie. A deception.

Maybe some of the Apostles did not believe that God was the actual father of Jesus.

Just like some of you.

Why was nothing written about the Genealogy of Mary. Tell me. Why was the Genealogy of Joseph written about when it had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the birth of Jesus or his Genealogy.

Jesus said that he was not of this world. Jesus came down from Heaven. This is undeniable proof that Jesus was not a Jew of the flesh.
Prophet of God

San Antonio, TX

#86 Mar 21, 2013
ANY OF YOU RETARDS WANT TO DEBATE ME OVER ANY OF THIS.
HERE I AM.
IamHim

United States

#87 Mar 21, 2013
Sure "prophet". Can we start at the prophecy itself? Meaning how Isaiah 7:14 is a prophecy about the messiah?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#88 Mar 21, 2013
IamHim wrote:
Sure "prophet". Can we start at the prophecy itself? Meaning how Isaiah 7:14 is a prophecy about the messiah?
The devil needs to pick a smarter retard than you to represent him.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#89 Mar 21, 2013
Not only are you a retard. You contradict yourself just about every post you make. And even when it is pointed out to you.. And you can read it with your own two eyes.

YOU DENY IT.
IamHim

United States

#90 Mar 21, 2013
Prophet of God wrote:
ANY OF YOU RETARDS WANT TO DEBATE ME OVER ANY OF THIS.
HERE I AM.
Heres what you said. Now are you gonna answer my question instead of dodging it?

"How is Isaiah 7:14 about the messiah?"
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#91 Mar 21, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres what you said. Now are you gonna answer my question instead of dodging it?
"How is Isaiah 7:14 about the messiah?"
Retard, did I say that Isaiah 7:14 was about anything?

A yes

B no
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#92 Mar 21, 2013
Does anyone have to take care of you during the day?

Do you have a care taker watch over you?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#93 Mar 21, 2013
You do not even make any sense any more when you post on my threads.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#94 Mar 21, 2013
This thread is about TV Christians.

You said you do not even watch Christian TV.

YOU ARE A RETARD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Original False Church - showing her true or... 7 min Cats paw 2
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 9 min Cats paw 2,551
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 13 min Cats paw 88
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 16 min Cats paw 115
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 18 min Cats paw 102
Electricity is Satans power on the world (Apr '10) 4 hr Cats paw 34
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 hr Cats paw 21,200
More from around the web