Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#51 Mar 16, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would be ALMOST as bad as listening to you and taking the "advice" you give.
ALMOST
The Lord told me that you watch glc.

The retards of glc
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#52 Mar 16, 2013
I know a lot of the Retards on Christian tv have heard or read what I have been preaching about them.
IamHim

Yukon, OK

#53 Mar 16, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord told me that you watch glc.
The retards of glc
Ezekiel 13
2 “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination:‘Hear the word of the Lord! 3 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the foolish[a] prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! 4 Your prophets, Israel, are like jackals among ruins. 5 You have not gone up to the breaches in the wall to repair it for the people of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the Lord. 6 Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the Lord has not sent them, they say,“The Lord declares,” and expect him to fulfill their words. 7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say,“The Lord declares,” though I have not spoken?

Not that I even know what glc is. Well I do know one that is a rapper lol. Dont think hes a christian preaching to other christians though =/
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#54 Mar 16, 2013
The RETARDS of CHRISTIAN TV.

THESE CHRISTIAN RETARDS
ALL THEY DO IS TRY TO HELP THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL GET OUT OF THEIR PUNISHMENT FOR SIN.
I Challenge YOU

Clifton, NJ

#57 Mar 16, 2013
The RETARDS of CHRISTIAN TV.
THESE CHRISTIAN RETARDS
ALL THEY DO IS TRY TO HELP THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL GET OUT OF THEIR PUNISHMENT FOR SIN.
Hey... You are the biggest RETARD I've ever seen. I love how many people have been reporting you and how many of your previous threads here have been deleted. I shall follow the example and do the same. You know your spamming and abusive behavior violates topix terms of service? Its so easy to have your threads removed on account of your hatemongoring.

Secondly... you utterly FAILED to answer my last question "Prophet" , what is my identity? Give me my first and last name? Prove yourself. God has given you his glory as you say, you have the glory so make me a believer! The apostles made believers but you have made none. Make me believe "prophet".

And remember... YOU are the one who made the challange. Are you so cowardly as not to be challanged back? Like you ran from and hid from my previous posts?

Answer the question...
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Tokyo, Japan

#58 Mar 17, 2013
I Challenge YOU wrote:
<quoted text> Hey... You are the biggest RETARD I've ever seen. I love how many people have been reporting you and how many of your previous threads here have been deleted. I shall follow the example and do the same. You know your spamming and abusive behavior violates topix terms of service? Its so easy to have your threads removed on account of your hatemongoring.
Secondly... you utterly FAILED to answer my last question "Prophet" , what is my identity? Give me my first and last name? Prove yourself. God has given you his glory as you say, you have the glory so make me a believer! The apostles made believers but you have made none. Make me believe "prophet".
And remember... YOU are the one who made the challange. Are you so cowardly as not to be challanged back? Like you ran from and hid from my previous posts?
Answer the question...
The Lord told me that you are from retarded parents. They were demon possessed too. Like you
I Challenge YOU

Clifton, NJ

#59 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The Lord told me that you are from retarded parents. They were demon possessed too. Like you
Ha ha ha! Is that all you've got? Is that all a 'prophet' has got? This is getting funnier. All insults and no answers. Let me put it to you plainly in terms you can understand...

Annnnssswwweeerr mieeee qweeestion owwww ellllsssseee caaaawww yyyoooouuussseeeeeyyyfff aaaa hhhhiiippppoooooccccwwwwiiiiit ttteee!

Retard.

Lmao
A Disciple of Jesus

Tokyo, Japan

#60 Mar 17, 2013
I need 300 partners that will donate a 1000 dollars.

I am praying that God sends me 300 people who will give 1000 dollars.

lol

lol

lol
A Disciple of Jesus

Tokyo, Japan

#61 Mar 17, 2013
You and I we have a divine appointment.

You can put it on your credit card and sow a seed of faith.

lol

lol

lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#63 Mar 17, 2013
I have been watching the retards on Christian TV today.

No wonder God is going to clean house.

They are despicable and vile and full of retarded spirits.

They are like the old circus freak shows.

I had to stop watching it was so pathetic.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#64 Mar 17, 2013
A retard on Christian TV just said there are night angels and there are day angels.

lol

lol

lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#65 Mar 17, 2013
52 bucks a month they are going to pray for an angel to be dispatched from heaven.

And put a spirit of increase upon you.

lol

lol

lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#66 Mar 17, 2013
Luke, Chapter 12

31:But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
32:Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
33:Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
34:For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#67 Mar 17, 2013
Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#68 Mar 17, 2013
They do not need a spirit of increase.

THEY NEED A SPIRIT OF CORRECTION UPON THEM
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#69 Mar 17, 2013
TO CORRECT THEM FROM THE ERRORS OF THEIR EVIL WAYS
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#70 Mar 17, 2013
Jack Daniels met John 3:16

How retarded is that.

Did he sell this song and make money off of it?

HERE MEET THE REAL JOHN 3:16

The " Jack Daniels met John 3:16 " Christians

The Jack Daniels met John 3:16 Christians count on these 2 verses from the 3rd chapter in

the Book of John of the Bible...for their COMPLETE salvation.

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS.

THEY LEAVE THE REST OF THE VERSES OFF THAT GO WITH THESE 2

VERSES THAT MAKE UP THE COMPLETE REVELATION FROM GOD.

THEY DO THIS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT OBEY THE REST OF THE

SCRIPTURES THAT MAKE UP THE COMPLETE REVELATION.

HERE IS THE REVELATION IN IT'S ENTIRETY;

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

AS YOU CAN SEE

WHEN YOU ADD THE REST OF THE REVELATION TO COMPLETE IT.

IT IS NOTHING LIKE THEY INTERPRET IT.

AND THEIR FANTASY LAND SALVATION

BECOMES THE LAKE OF FIRE.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#71 Mar 17, 2013
AND MORE TIMES THAN NOT THEY ALWAYS GO BACK TO JACK DANIELS.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#73 Mar 18, 2013
Most of These retards of Christian tv are devils and demons.
AND I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU.
Nah. You're too busy condemning yourself to Hell fire.

Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
But whoever says,'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Quito, Ecuador

#74 Mar 21, 2013
The retards of Christian tv are copying me again.

A retard was saying that the Spirit of the Lord told them this and the Spirit of the Lord told me them that.

THEY GOT THAT FROM ME OFF THE INTERNET.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll 2015 edition: who is the dumbest fundie on topix? 12 min Sceptical_Mal 147
Before The Big Bang 18 min Khatru 2,306
More Science To Support The Facts of Evolution ... 33 min Khatru 461
The duping of American Christians 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 82
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 4,818
Matthew 121:40 (Jan '13) 1 hr rstrats 34
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 2 hr tahoegirl 3,177
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 6 hr Truth 645
More from around the web