=The Retards on Christian TV =

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#2 Mar 13, 2013
I saw and heard with my own 2 ears one Christian TV preacher tell another Christian TV preacher that God told him that Mit Romney would beat Obama in the election and be president.

Now I do not know about you.

But doesn't this mean this man is a fake?

Now I know I am not the only one that saw and heard this. And I have never heard this other Tv Christian preacher that sat there on his show and hear this ever SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Shouldn't Christians be pointing out the FAKES AND WEEDING OUT THE SNAKES THAT ARE AMONG THEM?

Isn't that what it says in the Bible?

They have TV Christians calling each other Rabbi.

Now I don't know about you but...I am pretty sure Jesus was not telling us no lie when he said this to us.

Matthew, Chapter 23, 8: But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

What can I say. This says it all. Instead of the other TV Christians shunning these evil doers breaking the commandment of Jesus right out in the open for all to see.

They embrace them and even encourage these evil doers to come on there SHOW and blatantly right out in the open disobey the written word of God. Most Christians try to hide their disobedience.

But not these.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#3 Mar 13, 2013
The Lord told me today for me to start watching all the Christian TV shows and to point out their lies right here. He told me not to name names. But he told me to spare not the rod.

So I am going to start watching them. And one by one I will rebuke them as according to the word of God.

1 Timothy, Chapter 5
20:Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

2 Timothy, Chapter 4
2:Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Titus, Chapter 1
13:This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Titus, Chapter 2
15:These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

I will do this as the Lord be willing.

I will not only point out their retarded lies but I will give you the written word of God right there with them so as you can plainly see difference between right and wrong.

And I have already had a few of them preach back to me from their tv show. I They read what I said about them that I posted on the internet.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST COME HERE AND DEBATE ME ONE ON ONE.

THE LORD TOLD THAT WHEN ANY OF YOU TV CHRISTIANS REBUTTAL TO ME FROM YOUR SHOW.

I CAN NAME YOU AND CALL YOU OUT.

So when you play the humble card and meek card on me.

I WILL CALL YOU OUT.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#4 Mar 13, 2013
This retard on Christian TV said that it was a sin to be self centered. And that if you put on the righteousness of Christ you would not be self centered.

SO I ASK THIS RETARD CHRISTIAN TV PREACHER.

If Christ live in the center of you.

Then would't the righteousness of Christ be self centered.

Did not God glorify himself in Christ.

Would not Christ Glorify himself in the person He dwells in?

YES HE WOULD.

YOU RETARD.

I CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU CHRISTIAN RETARD TV PREACHERS IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE MORE HUMBLE AND MEEK THAN I.
THEN MATCH UP WITH ME.
DON'T TALK IT.
WALK IT.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Budapest, Hungary

#5 Mar 13, 2013
This retard Christian Tv idiot said that God rebukes the proud and that God hates the proud and blh blah blah blah

The retard gave all his verses from the bible to condemn all those who he thought were prideful.

The Lord told me that He makes it a point to let you know that his grandfather was with a famous healing evangelist. Every chance he gets.

The Lord told me to ask this retard

If it is alright with him that I am proud of God and so proud of the Glory of God that is is alright with him that I boast in it?

Well how about it retard.

Do I have your permission?

THERE IS NOT A 1 OF THESE CHRISTIAN TV RETARDS THAT DO NOT BOAST ABOUT SOMETHING THAT GOD HAS DONE FOR THEM ON THEIR TV SHOWS.

NOT A 1.

If they do not like my boasting about what God has done for me.

THEN THAT IS JUST TOO BAD.

If they do not like it because God has made me the wisest of all flesh and blood upon the face of the Earth and not them... and I boast about what God has done for me over and over and over.

THAT IS JUST TOO BAD.

But now I have the permission of God to point out their lies and retarded crap to you.

God does not send a novice.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Budapest, Hungary

#6 Mar 13, 2013
I just watched this christian retard preacher on tv preach about 15 mins on spiritual amnesia.

She said there is a fine line between taking the credit for what God does for you and forgetting what God does for you and blah blah blah blah...

And GOd was not going to give no one His Glory.

and she gave some verses from Deuteronomy how they were to do the whole way of God. And about spiritual wealth and blah blah.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPIRITUAL AMNESIA.

Either you have the Spirit of God dwelling within you are you do not.

THAT IS ALL THERE IS TOO IT.

This is retarded.

And further more.

IF GOD WAS NOT GOING TO GIVE ME HIS GLORY HE WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN ME HIS SPIRIT.

THE SPIRIT OF GOD ...IS HIS GLORY.

Prophet of Jesus Christ

Budapest, Hungary

#7 Mar 13, 2013
THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS MY GLORY.
IamHim

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Ezekiel 13
2 “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination:‘Hear the word of the Lord! 3 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the foolish[a] prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! 4 Your prophets, Israel, are like jackals among ruins. 5 You have not gone up to the breaches in the wall to repair it for the people of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the Lord. 6 Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the Lord has not sent them, they say,“The Lord declares,” and expect him to fulfill their words. 7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say,“The Lord declares,” though I have not spoken?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Budapest, Hungary

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Most of These retards of Christian tv are devils and demons.

AND I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Budapest, Hungary

#10 Mar 13, 2013
So as you ALL CAN READ.

I have proved all these devils saying that God is not going to give His glory to His children are

LIARS.
IamHim

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
So as you ALL CAN READ.
I have proved all these devils saying that God is not going to give His glory to His children are
LIARS.
Isaiah 42:8
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Januária, Brazil

#13 Mar 13, 2013
The Holy Ghost was not given then.

It is now.

The Holy Ghost is the Glory of the Lord.

WHERE DO YOU RETARDS COME FROM?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Januária, Brazil

#15 Mar 13, 2013
ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS NOT THE GLORY OF GOD
IS THE DEVIL.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Januária, Brazil

#16 Mar 13, 2013
If you have the Spirit of God dwelling within you.

God gave you his Glory.
IamHim

United States

#18 Mar 13, 2013
The Holy Ghost was not given then.
It is now.
The Holy Ghost is the Glory of the Lord.
WHERE DO YOU RETARDS COME FROM?
Numbers 27:18
And the LORD said unto Moses, Take thee Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is the SPIRIT, and lay thine hand upon him;

What were you saying again?

Isaiah 63:10
But they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit; therefore he turned to be their enemy, and himself fought against them.

How can they grieve His holy spirit if it wasnt given as you say? Have you even read the prophets? lol By the way it was NEVER called the Holy Ghost lol. That would be men that said
IamHim

United States

#19 Mar 13, 2013
If you have the Spirit of God dwelling within you.
God gave you his Glory.
Isaiah 42
"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Nope. God Almighty said He will not yield (i.e. give) His glory to another. Is He lying here? Or did He change His mind?

Or maybe you mean the spirit of baal gives glory. That could be true, but you would know more on that then me ;)
Jacob

United States

#20 Mar 13, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 42
"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.
Nope. God Almighty said He will not yield (i.e. give) His glory to another. Is He lying here? Or did He change His mind?
Or maybe you mean the spirit of baal gives glory. That could be true, but you would know more on that then me ;)
Friend,
I look at this guys threads sometimes for a laugh. But I notice you truly try to help him. Verily I say to you that you cannot talk a nut out of being a nut. Look at his posting times. He does this all DAY. He has no other life. Topix is his whole world, literally. He has nothing other than this, his lashing out at the world. Why do you want to feed him? Do you not realize that the more attention you give him just serves him? Do you not see that of all his threads the conversations in it are to HIMSELF? Because we all see his nonsense. Let it go and leave him to his lonely life. I pray God will take care of him.
Bless you brother.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 14, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 42
How come you do not believe the Glory of the Lord is The Holy Ghost>
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#25 Mar 14, 2013
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend,
I look at this guys threads sometimes for a laugh. But I notice you truly try to help him. Verily I say to you that you cannot talk a nut out of being a nut. Look at his posting times. He does this all DAY. He has no other life. Topix is his whole world, literally. He has nothing other than this, his lashing out at the world. Why do you want to feed him? Do you not realize that the more attention you give him just serves him? Do you not see that of all his threads the conversations in it are to HIMSELF? Because we all see his nonsense. Let it go and leave him to his lonely life. I pray God will take care of him.
Bless you brother.
It seems clear from his posts that he is suffering from some kind of mental illness. I agree with you that it's best to just ignore him. I pray he gets help before he harms himself or other people.
The Scripture Of Truth

Dallas, TX

#26 Mar 14, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems clear from his posts that he is suffering from some kind of mental illness. I agree with you that it's best to just ignore him. I pray he gets help before he harms himself or other people.
ames, Chapter 4, 11:Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
The Scripture Of Truth

Tver, Russia

#27 Mar 14, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you do not obey the words written in your Bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesus will never return 5 hr blacklagoon 3 481
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 6 hr blacklagoon 3 1,603
Our time is here, prophecy fulfilled! 7 hr blacklagoon 3 36
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? Sat ZDF 601
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... Fri Bloodflower 43
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy Fri Bloodflower 2
>>>>>>>>>>>> ASK the PROPHET <<<<<<<<<<<< (Nov '13) Fri Bloodflower 25
More from around the web