Challenging

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments (Page 54)

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of1,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1144
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know you even had chickens John. I was joking, it is far better then some of the cruel things said to me and others. You, Nettie, Cookie, Lama are far to serious for me...
Did you like the joke about "my hair and Nettie" Lama told? Nettie did she smiled so big I could see her tonsils.
Good Morning sweet Laci!

They try so hard dont they!

lol

(((HUGS)))

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1145
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gee, Laci, it was just a joke at your expense in reply to your cheap comment about Nettiebelle. You know, I was thinking you were just a follower in the pack of dogs you run with, ganging up on whomever they were ganging up on, but it seems to go deeper than that. Now I'm starting to think the wall of meanness you've built around yourself is a defense mechanism to hide your insecurity. If you can only laugh at others but not laugh at yourself Topix probably isn't the healthiest place to hang out. Why don't you go to your favorite hairdresser, get your roots bleached and talk about the hottest Billy in Cabbageville? That's bound to cheer you up.
God bless you.
Quit crying Lamo!

Grow a pair son!

LOL

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1146
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know you even had chickens John. I was joking, it is far better then some of the cruel things said to me and others. You, Nettie, Cookie, Lama are far to serious for me...
Did you like the joke about "my hair and Nettie" Lama told? Nettie did she smiled so big I could see her tonsils.
Says the woman who thinks the bible is the true word of gawd. Well, if the bible is the word of gawd, then you truly believe in a talking donkey and you've got a lot of asses in your circle of gawdbot friends....LOL

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1147
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gee, Laci, it was just a joke at your expense in reply to your cheap comment about Nettiebelle. You know, I was thinking you were just a follower in the pack of dogs you run with, ganging up on whomever they were ganging up on, but it seems to go deeper than that. Now I'm starting to think the wall of meanness you've built around yourself is a defense mechanism to hide your insecurity. If you can only laugh at others but not laugh at yourself Topix probably isn't the healthiest place to hang out. Why don't you go to your favorite hairdresser, get your roots bleached and talk about the hottest Billy in Cabbageville? That's bound to cheer you up.
God bless you.
Hold on there shorty....It was not a cheap joke. I invested valuable time into posting that to you all,lol. You have called me cheap, white hillbilly, idiot and now a dog.

I think I like my way better, of dealing with trolls....I am not mean at all, unless you mess with someone I love. I am kind, honest, yet out spoken. I don't cower down when I walk over, or past, your bridge...:)

I love friendly ppl and ppl who know how to laugh......I never post anything that sounds dirty. I keep my conversations/posts clean. I don't join in in vulgar posts either.

The worst thing I say is "fur" "horn" and "devil" all of which are descriptive words fitting certain posters. I have never lied on any of you. I am guilty of joking, I don't take this place serious.

I take my faith in Jesus serious, and I don't throw ppl real under the bus..... Cookie is in constant lie mode, saying I troll her "one friend" on here....HS. If I had a dollar for every lie that woman told a lie on me, I could end homelessness in America.

I am my own hair dresser......if I ever come up with a solution to get your fur to come back in....I'll fit you in for an appointment. Billy? Why talk about him......I am busy trimming troll fur,LOL!

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1148
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
She is. She's been trolling people for so long, tormented HS forever, that she has absolutely NOTHING of goodness and value left which she demonstrates here anyway.
I don't believe people are much different on or off the internet. For Laci's case, I hope I am wrong.
Hey, stop lying......I defended myself against such lies. Another thing, I never attacked her appearance until she did mine. Have a good day on the farm.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1149
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning sweet Laci!
They try so hard dont they!
lol
(((HUGS)))
Good morning HG, yes they do. LOL! Have a safe and wonderful day.

Hey, Do you know anything about transplanting fur? Just any kind of fur will do.....even one of those bear rugs, might work. I can cut and paste it. LOL!

(((HUGS))

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1150
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Says the woman who thinks the bible is the true word of gawd. Well, if the bible is the word of gawd, then you truly believe in a talking donkey and you've got a lot of asses in your circle of gawdbot friends....LOL
Yes I do.....I pay very close attention to its teachings and warnings.

The day I saw that wolf walking around in the sheep's clothing made me grow up spiritually really fast! That happened long before I got here. I was already trained....upon my arrival here child.

I will stand on my faith, you can stand on yours as well......nothing will deter me from God. I love Him, and I will never be ashamed to call my self a follower of Jesus Christ.

My <3 is for Him......

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1151
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do.....I pay very close attention to its teachings and warnings.
The day I saw that wolf walking around in the sheep's clothing made me grow up spiritually really fast! That happened long before I got here. I was already trained....upon my arrival here child.
I will stand on my faith, you can stand on yours as well......nothing will deter me from God. I love Him, and I will never be ashamed to call my self a follower of Jesus Christ.
My <3 is for Him......
Trained by a ghost....LOL Well,the Full moon is really pulling on your brain fluids.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1152
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on there shorty....It was not a cheap joke. I invested valuable time into posting that to you all,lol. You have called me cheap, white hillbilly, idiot and now a dog.
I think I like my way better, of dealing with trolls....I am not mean at all, unless you mess with someone I love. I am kind, honest, yet out spoken. I don't cower down when I walk over, or past, your bridge...:)
I love friendly ppl and ppl who know how to laugh......I never post anything that sounds dirty. I keep my conversations/posts clean. I don't join in in vulgar posts either.
The worst thing I say is "fur" "horn" and "devil" all of which are descriptive words fitting certain posters. I have never lied on any of you. I am guilty of joking, I don't take this place serious.
I take my faith in Jesus serious, and I don't throw ppl real under the bus..... Cookie is in constant lie mode, saying I troll her "one friend" on here....HS. If I had a dollar for every lie that woman told a lie on me, I could end homelessness in America.
I am my own hair dresser......if I ever come up with a solution to get your fur to come back in....I'll fit you in for an appointment. Billy? Why talk about him......I am busy trimming troll fur,LOL!
We interrupt this program for a message from your friendly neighborhood ESL professor.

'Take' is a verb.'Serious' is an adjective.'Seriously' is an adverb.

Please pass this along to Hope the next time you see her.

“Think for Yourself”

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1153
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> .
..........I am my own hair dresser......
Yes, and what more proof is needed that hairdressing should be left to the professionals!

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1154
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Laci. I hope this post finds you doing well.

“GS=The NutCase of Topixland”

Since: Sep 08

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1155
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, stop lying......I defended myself against such lies. Another thing, I never attacked her appearance until she did mine. Have a good day on the farm.
You can lie all you want, Laci. Your history is on here and Gilbert WV for anyone to read.
Y_is_here

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1156
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You can lie all you want, Kooks. Your history is on here and Welch WV for anyone to read. ;)

LOL!

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1157
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Y_is_here wrote:
You can lie all you want, Kooks. Your history is on here and Welch WV for anyone to read. ;)
LOL!
Dearest "Y" I hope all is well with you and yours. It has been sometime since I last saw a post from you.

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1158
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Y_is_here wrote:
You can lie all you want, Kooks. Your history is on here and Welch WV for anyone to read. ;)
LOL!
One other thing. You missed a most marvelous thread and I had hoped it had been linked to other sites where the same source is being discussed throughout the world wide web. It had some of the best information about the subject matter at hand. Filled with links quotes etc....

“GS=The NutCase of Topixland”

Since: Sep 08

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1160
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Y_is_here wrote:
TY, GS.
Unlike Kooks, her dirty socks, and her remora gang, most of her victims actually have real lives and find it impossible to be on here 24/7/365 to deal with her insane sociopathic attacks - you know, Kook's cyberstalking, cyberbulling, character assassination, and defamation that she does day in and day out, year in and year out. ;)
It's a shame Kook's uses up decent folk's air.
Says the paranoid obsessed with me Y whose oxygen is not reaching his brain. Which one is my sock, oh delusional one?

And it figures you'd try talking the fundies description of sociopath with GS...LOL!!! Two fakes and fraud in a pod.

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1161
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Y_is_here wrote:
TY, GS.
Unlike Kooks, her dirty socks, and her remora gang, most of her victims actually have real lives and find it impossible to be on here 24/7/365 to deal with her insane sociopathic attacks - you know, Kook's cyberstalking, cyberbulling, character assassination, and defamation that she does day in and day out, year in and year out. ;)
It's a shame Kook's uses up decent folk's air.
LOL. YES!

“GS=The NutCase of Topixland”

Since: Sep 08

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1162
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Y_is_here wrote:
You can lie all you want, Kooks. Your history is on here and Welch WV for anyone to read. ;)
LOL!
You proof that I am lying? Or is this just more of SD's type false accusations and you have SUCH a wonderful reputation on topix that you think those who are NOT trolls will believe your obsessed with me paranoid lies?

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1163
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Y_is_here wrote:
TY, GS.
Unlike Kooks, her dirty socks, and her remora gang, most of her victims actually have real lives and find it impossible to be on here 24/7/365 to deal with her insane sociopathic attacks - you know, Kook's cyberstalking, cyberbulling, character assassination, and defamation that she does day in and day out, year in and year out. ;)
It's a shame Kook's uses up decent folk's air.
I hope to see you posting more frequently Y and as always it is a pleasure to read each and every post you make on this subject.

“GS=The NutCase of Topixland”

Since: Sep 08

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1164
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope to see you posting more frequently Y and as always it is a pleasure to read each and every post you make on this subject.
Which socks do you consider mine, dear?

And btw, this is Kevvie...but you knew that. I've let Y know he's stealing his account again. You might want to step back...it's one thing to troll us...it's quite another to troll another troll, dear. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of1,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 9 min -Lea- 76,940
Cookie's Place 13 min Sundog512 1,767
JESUS DID NOT TAKE YOUR PLACE on THE CROSS 20 min comment 55
Questions for Susan B Lange 39 min susanblange 31
A Message from Nettie 1 hr Cookie_Parker 283
Christians, please explain this to me... 1 hr Cookie_Parker 2,946
New Christian 1 hr NDanger 183
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 1 hr NDanger 5,783
•••
•••
•••
•••