Comments
1 - 20 of 845 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I see several people claim they are being stalked in the Christian Forums. There are roughly 20 active threads at any given time on topix and a hundred or more semi-regular posters. I tend to believe people are just running into one another due to confined area, rather than malicious stalking. I won't say there is no stalking, but I would imagine it makes more sense to presume that people are just using the forum as it was intended.

For example, my house has 11 rooms in it and only three people living here. When we are all home, we see each other constantly in various rooms (and all over outside) though out the day since we are in the same relatively confined area.

Topix is the same concept. Twenty to thirty regular posters in twenty threads are going to "bump" into each other regularly without any heinous intentions. The more you post, the more likely you will "bump" into the same posters on different threads be they ones you like or ones you do not like.

Sometimes the simplest explanation really is the correct explanation. Everyone have the greatest week you can.
native new yorker

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Seriously__ wrote:
I see several people claim they are being stalked in the Christian Forums. There are roughly 20 active threads at any given time on topix and a hundred or more semi-regular posters. I tend to believe people are just running into one another due to confined area, rather than malicious stalking. I won't say there is no stalking, but I would imagine it makes more sense to presume that people are just using the forum as it was intended.
For example, my house has 11 rooms in it and only three people living here. When we are all home, we see each other constantly in various rooms (and all over outside) though out the day since we are in the same relatively confined area.
Topix is the same concept. Twenty to thirty regular posters in twenty threads are going to "bump" into each other regularly without any heinous intentions. The more you post, the more likely you will "bump" into the same posters on different threads be they ones you like or ones you do not like.
Sometimes the simplest explanation really is the correct explanation. Everyone have the greatest week you can.
I think malicious intent is the key phrase. I pop in threads when I see a familiar name to see if it will interest me. Some posters hunt down their opposition, take over the thread and threaten legal action against anyone who has an opposing position. that said...Happy Halloween

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh, and just for levity lets add that I live on 7 acres with 4 dogs and I am forever finding one or more of them right UNDER foot.

What is up with that???? Seven acres and they all choose to reside in the three square foot area under my feet :D.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

native new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think malicious intent is the key phrase. I pop in threads when I see a familiar name to see if it will interest me. Some posters hunt down their opposition, take over the thread and threaten legal action against anyone who has an opposing position. that said...Happy Halloween
I do not claim to understand the underlying reason why so many feel they are being stalked within the Christian forum, but I have heard this claim from several people (4-6 or so). If they think about The Christian forum like a house with only so many rooms to walk into to, thus bumping into others is inevitable rather than malicious, maybe they will feel less persecuted.

God bless you and yours :).
MRSMURPHY

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Sorry, but as long as Penny is posting we will have the problems, the threats, whinning and accusations. Until she and she alone is gone this will continue. It;s a shame one person has so much control over a thread.. That is because you people play with her and coddle her instead of reporting her hateful vindictive ass
native new yorker

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Seriously__ wrote:
Oh, and just for levity lets add that I live on 7 acres with 4 dogs and I am forever finding one or more of them right UNDER foot.
What is up with that???? Seven acres and they all choose to reside in the three square foot area under my feet :D.
That actually sounds appealing to me.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not claim to understand the underlying reason why so many feel they are being stalked within the Christian forum, but I have heard this claim from several people (4-6 or so). If they think about The Christian forum like a house with only so many rooms to walk into to, thus bumping into others is inevitable rather than malicious, maybe they will feel less persecuted.
God bless you and yours :).
A few claim to be stalked within this forum, which is ludicrous. However, what most complain of is those stalking to this forum and other forums by those that never have posted there before, or seldom, for attacking only. If one hates Christians, then they would logically stay away from this forum. Doesn't work that way. Debate is one thing, and these people I refer to never have any intent to debate.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MRSMURPHY wrote:
Sorry, but as long as Penny is posting we will have the problems, the threats, whinning and accusations. Until she and she alone is gone this will continue. It;s a shame one person has so much control over a thread.. That is because you people play with her and coddle her instead of reporting her hateful vindictive ass
This thread is not about any one person. I have heard this from at least 4 posters, many unrelated to the others in any way.

I have not noticed anyone person having more control than the others, but then I use the scroll ball a lot to bypass the petty stuff. I have noticed people behaving badly and I hope they behave better in real life and have better coping skills off forum than they exhibit here.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

native new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
That actually sounds appealing to me.
Most the time I love it, but then occasionally I end up on the ground because they are all big puppies playing with one another very roughly around my ankles. I get cranky when I get knocked by rowdy pups.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
A few claim to be stalked within this forum, which is ludicrous. However, what most complain of is those stalking to this forum and other forums by those that never have posted there before, or seldom, for attacking only. If one hates Christians, then they would logically stay away from this forum. Doesn't work that way. Debate is one thing, and these people I refer to never have any intent to debate.
I know little about those posting outside the Christian section. Out of all my posts, I believe maybe 6-8 are off this forum, the rest are here. I am sure some are creative in their ways of being nosy. I will never understand when one anonymous person actually chooses to waste valuable time stalking another anonymous person around a debate forum over petty words. To each their own.

God bless you and yours.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Seriously__ wrote:
Oh, and just for levity lets add that I live on 7 acres with 4 dogs and I am forever finding one or more of them right UNDER foot.
What is up with that???? Seven acres and they all choose to reside in the three square foot area under my feet :D.
Well, it's obvious you are too good to them, and probably the one who feeds them, etc...

If you do like me, ignore them, speak to them in a deep voice and never feed them, they will return the favor...:-P

BTW, I do believe there are those who stalk...

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know little about those posting outside the Christian section. Out of all my posts, I believe maybe 6-8 are off this forum, the rest are here. I am sure some are creative in their ways of being nosy. I will never understand when one anonymous person actually chooses to waste valuable time stalking another anonymous person around a debate forum over petty words. To each their own.
God bless you and yours.
What kind of dogs?? I have a pitbull/boxer that is nearly a year, and a rescue pup that is about 9 weeks that is pitbull/boxer/Shar Pei. Super high~energy with incredible speed, strength, endurance, and personality. We must go for daily lengthy runs.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MRSMURPHY
Apparently TOPIX disagrees with you cause U are banned.
If people like you just STOPPED and left me alone things would be fine. You cannot do that so you place blame on me. How about you try for 2 DayS TO LEAVE ME ALONE and watch what happens and if some of the others would also. I am NOT going no where so you might as well get use to me being here. You cannot have me banned cause you do NOT like me posting here. That is IMMATURE on your part.
With all seriousness please show me where I am being HATEFUL and vindictive? Seems your the one doing that and trying to put that on me. LOOK AT YOURSELF before you look at me.
MRSMURPHY wrote:
Sorry, but as long as Penny iHows posting we will have the problems, the threats, whinning and accusations. Until she and she alone is gone this will continue. It;s a shame one person has so much control over a thread.. That is because you people play with her and coddle her instead of reporting her hateful vindictive ass
MRSMURPHY

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Penny, step in front of a bus..
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Seriously,
Thank you for not putting the blame on just one person. For wanting to truly find a solution. Stalking to me is following someone that does NOT want to be followed only to use that person as entertainment. When someone says to another please leave me alone to have enough respect to abide by what that person says. To not put up an argument and say well this is a public forum YES it is, but it still gives no one a right to continue to follow someone from forum to forum just to instigate things. I can be in a forum and be doing fine and in comes SEVERAL at once to attack all at once. It has been done on here so is that stalking? I have talked to a Police Officer and he even says there are laws against even stalking someone on the internet especially when that person has asked for another to leave them alone and they refuse. Just because it is a public forum does not mean laws do not apply cause they do.

Now I said my peace
thanks for listening
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is not about any one person. I have heard this from at least 4 posters, many unrelated to the others in any way.
I have not noticed anyone person having more control than the others, but then I use the scroll ball a lot to bypass the petty stuff. I have noticed people behaving badly and I hope they behave better in real life and have better coping skills off forum than they exhibit here.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seriously
they love you and just want to be with you...
Seriously__ wrote:
Oh, and just for levity lets add that I live on 7 acres with 4 dogs and I am forever finding one or more of them right UNDER foot.
What is up with that???? Seven acres and they all choose to reside in the three square foot area under my feet :D.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

MrsMurphy
you are truly one sick person and you wonder why you get banned?
Please get some PSYCHOLOGICAL counseling.

to the ICON person so to you it is funny when someone is told to commit suicide? you also needs some PSYCHOLOGICAL help if you find MRSMURPHY that amusing that telling someone to step in front of a bus is funny to you. Some things are just NOT humorous or funny
MRSMURPHY wrote:
Penny, step in front of a bus..
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MrsMurphy
Thanks for proving my POINT. You are the PROBLEM not me. I was NOT even addressing you and you came on here like you always do and make VERY RUDE comments. I rest my case!!!
MRSMURPHY wrote:
Penny, step in front of a bus..

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Native from Pa wrote:
Some things are just NOT humorous or funny
<quoted text>

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Native from Pa wrote:
MrsMurphy
I rest my case!!!
<quoted text>
Promise?? You haven't rested a case since you've been on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hamas executes 11 more Palestinians suspected o... 5 min Fully Aware G0Y 31
Spanking the gray matter out of our kids 39 min NDanger 31
Christianity about to be born. 44 min hilariosity 4
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 48 min Here We Go Again 235
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 53 min Here We Go Again 86
++++ WHY ATHEISTS ARE ON a CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++ (Dec '13) 54 min Stephania 25
To Tell The Turth! 1 hr Hell-Sucks 92
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Cookie_Parker 13,658
Take America Back 2 hr Passing thru 986
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 3 hr Armed Dangerous 394
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••