First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 27, 2013
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
Women are mere slaves to men, they were made to worship and serve and please their men. Christian are commanded to do this and will judged harshly for not worshipping their Husbands.
Verses:
For man was not created for woman's sake, but woman for man's.
Neither was the man created for the woman, but the woman for the man.
For also man was not created for the sake of the woman, but woman for the sake of the man
Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
1 Corinthians 11:9
Women were made to be slaves of men , serve, please and worship!!! Man was not made for the women. This is recorded in the NEW TESTAMENT!!!!Read your black book!!!!!! You are slaves!!!
American Women have more rights than Biblical Women. American have rights and property ownership, the Man in the bible own the women 100 percent and they no rights, they are mere slaves.
Islamic Women fit more of the bible than American Women.
Those verses were written by men.
Men who were out buying themselves a wife or even wives.
Women were looked upon as property in that time period.

We happen to live in a country that recognizes women as being equal and having equal rights.
Don't like it?
Go live where those Islamic women live then.
I figure you won't fair any better there than you do here in the U.S.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#5 Jul 27, 2013
Being a slave to your fictional God sounds like torture beyond compare. Have you even read what he does to those who refuse to bow down to him and worship his big, sensitive ego? Your god is a murderer who kills those he dislikes and spends about half of the OT throwing a big hissy fit about people who *gasp* dare to believe differently than what his people-er, slaves believe.

What kind of god tortures his own son? That's sick and twisted. I would never serve your sadistic god-thank goodness that it's all a myth. If you're going to condemn me to hell, that threat is about as effective as trying to do a Patronus on someone in real life.

Anyhow, personal opinions aside, I think everyone on the Christian forum is tired of you. Even the most radical Christians on here don't like you-and that says something right there.

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#7 Jul 27, 2013
God doesn't exist. He exists only in your imagination.
It is silly of me to be frightened of a fairy tale character in a fairy tale book because he does not exist. You, however, are stuck in the delusion that he is real.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Jul 28, 2013
God calls women the most wicked of all creatures in the bible. Women are simple tools for making babies for Yahweh and pleasing their men by serving him his dinner and performing sexual acts when needed. That's all Women were created for, pleasing men. Women were sold as sex slaves in the old Testament per Gods command. When Yahweh comes back, no more Women Teaching or Judges or Cops or ruling in any way shape or form OR working at all. Back into the kitchen and perform lunch duties along with Dinner for the Man--- and perform oral sex later in the evening as a delight for her Husband. She was made for him, not him for her. He is coming very soon. The women are in deep shit. An American Women Christian is an oxy moron.
You females have been running the show in America, but it will come to end real soon.
Well, I would said that we know your problem now and that you are just horny, but I don't guess I will.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#16 Jul 28, 2013
God calls women the most wicked of all creatures in the bible. Women are simple tools for making babies for Yahweh and pleasing their men by serving him his dinner and performing sexual acts when needed. That's all Women were created for, pleasing men. Women were sold as sex slaves in the old Testament per Gods command. When Yahweh comes back, no more Women Teaching or Judges or Cops or ruling in any way shape or form OR working at all. Back into the kitchen and perform lunch duties along with Dinner for the Man--- and perform oral sex later in the evening as a delight for her Husband. She was made for him, not him for her. He is coming very soon. The women are in deep shit. An American Women Christian is an oxy moron.

You females have been running the show in America, but it will come to end real soon.
Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 28, 2013

Colossians 3:19

Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#18 Jul 28, 2013

Ephesians 5:33

However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#19 Jul 28, 2013

Malachi 2:16

“For the man who does not love his wife but divorces her, says the Lord, the God of Israel, covers his garment with violence, says the Lord of hosts. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and do not be faithless.”

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 28, 2013

Ephesians 4:32

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 28, 2013

You're not saved by Jesus and have the wrath of God upon you. Repent

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#22 Jul 28, 2013
Women are mere slaves to men, they were made to worship and serve and please their men. Christian are commanded to do this and will judged harshly for not worshipping their Husbands.
Verses:
For also man was not created for the sake of the woman, but woman for the sake of the man
Women were made to be slaves of men , serve, please and worship!!! Man was not made for the women. This is recorded in the NEW TESTAMENT!!!!Read your black book!!!!!! You are slaves!!!
American Women have more rights than Biblical Women. American have rights and property ownership, the Man in the bible own the women 100 percent and they no rights, they are mere slaves.
Only a weak minded,insecure and cold hearted man would want a marriage like that. How could a man find any happiness or joy in a loveless and unequal union where his mate is just a slave? Men who want a marriage like that are cheating themselves and will never know real love.

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#23 Jul 28, 2013
As long as the woman of my choice is faithful to me,loves me and appreciates me and I give her all the reasons in the world to be so.
We may not agree on some things if not a lot of things,she may not believe the same as I do but whether she is my girlfriend or my wife I have got to give her the trust,respect and room to breathe for her to be just as equally independent as I would want to be and more.
That to me is what I believe in part that makes a relationship work.
If a man expects a woman to give to him all that he wants,needs and desires then he is going to have to swallow some of his pride and be willing to give to her all that she wants,needs and desires as well.
A relationship/marriage is never a one way street and I never ever want to refer to my girlfriend or wife being anything below me or less than me.
She is my equal thru thick and thin and she deserves just as much as I feel that I deserve and even more.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#24 Jul 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a weak minded,insecure and cold hearted man would want a marriage like that. How could a man find any happiness or joy in a loveless and unequal union where his mate is just a slave? Men who want a marriage like that are cheating themselves and will never know real love.
Amen...!

Lets not use the term "man" with the Poster with a Dozen Names.

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#25 Jul 28, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
As long as the woman of my choice is faithful to me,loves me and appreciates me and I give her all the reasons in the world to be so.
We may not agree on some things if not a lot of things,she may not believe the same as I do but whether she is my girlfriend or my wife I have got to give her the trust,respect and room to breathe for her to be just as equally independent as I would want to be and more.
That to me is what I believe in part that makes a relationship work.
If a man expects a woman to give to him all that he wants,needs and desires then he is going to have to swallow some of his pride and be willing to give to her all that she wants,needs and desires as well.
A relationship/marriage is never a one way street and I never ever want to refer to my girlfriend or wife being anything below me or less than me.
She is my equal thru thick and thin and she deserves just as much as I feel that I deserve and even more.
Right on. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of your Christian brothers and sisters do not practice what they preach-dollarsbill and POJC notwithstanding. I have read your posts, and you seem like a pretty good person, so I will withhold my judgments. Do not worry, my judgment does not rest upon you but rather upon the religious beliefs you adhere to. I merely wish to examine those faiths and see why they are the way they are-in other words, see what they are made of, critique them a bit.

Nice to meet you, Gary. I am Lelouch. I agree with you about the marriage statement-women and men are equal and deserve to be treated as such. Unfortunately, let's just say that religion has not exactly treated women in the best of ways since the beginning of mankind itself.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#26 Jul 28, 2013
Verses:
Worship? Where does it say worship?

And if it did, that would be yet another contradiction of the Bible, because there shall be no worshiping anything/one but this God.

And I seem to recall somewhere in Corinthians it directly says one shall not be the slave to the other, and one shall not be a tyrant...etc...? Is that another passage...? You Bible geeks!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#27 Jul 28, 2013
Verses:
False!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#28 Jul 28, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
God doesn't exist. He exists only in your imagination.
It is silly of me to be frightened of a fairy tale character in a fairy tale book because he does not exist. You, however, are stuck in the delusion that he is real.
Prove it!!

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#30 Jul 29, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of your Christian brothers and sisters do not practice what they preach-dollarsbill and POJC notwithstanding. I have read your posts, and you seem like a pretty good person, so I will withhold my judgments. Do not worry, my judgment does not rest upon you but rather upon the religious beliefs you adhere to. I merely wish to examine those faiths and see why they are the way they are-in other words, see what they are made of, critique them a bit.
Nice to meet you, Gary. I am Lelouch. I agree with you about the marriage statement-women and men are equal and deserve to be treated as such. Unfortunately, let's just say that religion has not exactly treated women in the best of ways since the beginning of mankind itself.
Truth is I do believe in Jesus Christ.
How others may feel or think differently about Christ is of no consequence to me because that is solely with them and not of me.
I don't consider myself a Christian as fundamentalists do where they use the gospel strictly for the sole purpose of dramatizing fear and hate against anyone that doesn't go to suit them nor believes as they do.
Its been said that I hate God and I hate the Bible when the Bible clearly states that "a fool despiseth instruction" and I have seen a lot of those on here claiming to be a Christian and yet they go against Christ's teachings every time they show up on here posting.
I've seen them on here plenty of times cherry picking what they want to out of the Bible but then discard and disregard the rest on here.
Its clear to see that their only interest is to fight with those on here who does not believe as they claim to believe in.
If someone gets on here claiming to be a Christian then all they want to do is fight with you,call you names and condemn you to Hell in everyone of their posts then you can pretty much see that they are truly not at all what they claim to be or else they truly don't understand their role as to what a Christian is and how they're suppose to react towards others even when persecuted.
Lucifer

Hollywood, FL

#31 Jul 29, 2013
God says it's 100 to 0 in Man's favor and control when it comes to women. Men are the boss and dictate the household. Not 50/50. Women are mere tools to make babies for Master Christ, and to please their husband.
Those verses were written by men.
Men who were out buying themselves a wife or even wives.
Women were looked upon as property in that time period.
Those verses were written by Men through God and his demands. God uses Men as tools to convey his ways. Man is a mere puppet for GOD's pleasure and is always there to serve and please him.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!
You're by far the funniest, fake Christian troll on here.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#32 Jul 29, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is I do believe in Jesus Christ.
How others may feel or think differently about Christ is of no consequence to me because that is solely with them and not of me.
I don't consider myself a Christian as fundamentalists do where they use the gospel strictly for the sole purpose of dramatizing fear and hate against anyone that doesn't go to suit them nor believes as they do.
Its been said that I hate God and I hate the Bible when the Bible clearly states that "a fool despiseth instruction" and I have seen a lot of those on here claiming to be a Christian and yet they go against Christ's teachings every time they show up on here posting.
I've seen them on here plenty of times cherry picking what they want to out of the Bible but then discard and disregard the rest on here.
Its clear to see that their only interest is to fight with those on here who does not believe as they claim to believe in.
If someone gets on here claiming to be a Christian then all they want to do is fight with you,call you names and condemn you to Hell in everyone of their posts then you can pretty much see that they are truly not at all what they claim to be or else they truly don't understand their role as to what a Christian is and how they're suppose to react towards others even when persecuted.
What's a Christian's role in your opinion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 min janeebee 3,879
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min -Stray Dog 6,565
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 1 min mac 26
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 1 min dollarsbill 384
Jesus is God 2 hr dollarsbill 96
*Forgiveness* 2 hr Thinking 273
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 6 hr Prophet of the LORD 84,352
Does the Law of God matter? 9 hr dollarsbill 108
More from around the web