THE CHILDREN of THE GOD MOST HIGH
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#42 May 19, 2014
-Stephen- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are telling more lies.
You think that God believes all these lies you are telling us?
God Almighty doesnt believe anything.

(believe definition: accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.)

God knows the truth. He doesnt have to believe anything. Then again you honor the lord/baal so yea I dont care whether or not your idol believes what I say. thats between your idol and the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob honestly.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#43 May 19, 2014
-Stephen- wrote:
We love it that you just ramble on,
because all you do is tell one lie right after another.
And we know that you are going to get punished for it.
lol
Now that is awesome.
A false prophet prophesied that I was sick everyday going to chemo. And thanks to God Almighty I am still alive and well. All honor, praise, and glory to the God of Abraham!

As for you, I didnt fear your ramblings about my health. Because you have no power and the idol who's name you come in has no power.Thats why I can say what I want about you and nothing happens. Of course, if you was a true prophet, that would not be the case

lol
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#44 May 19, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
A false prophet prophesied that I was sick everyday going to chemo. And thanks to God Almighty I am still alive and well. All honor, praise, and glory to the God of Abraham!
As for you, I didnt fear your ramblings about my health. Because you have no power and the idol who's name you come in has no power.Thats why I can say what I want about you and nothing happens. Of course, if you was a true prophet, that would not be the case
lol
Post the link you, liar
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#45 May 19, 2014
We want to see if you made this up and if you added or took any words from what they said to you.

Post the link.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#46 May 19, 2014
And besides that...how exactly is it you are going to prove to us that what you are saying about your health is the truth?

You have already been caught lying on here several times.

We are to believe YOU...because YOU told us so?

lol

lol

lol
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#47 May 19, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
God Almighty doesnt believe anything.
(believe definition: accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.)
God knows the truth. He doesnt have to believe anything. Then again you honor the lord/baal so yea I dont care whether or not your idol believes what I say. thats between your idol and the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob honestly.
You are the one that has been caught red handed in a lie on here.

More than once I might add.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#48 May 19, 2014
And you have been caught red handed on here doing the exact same thing you were accusing another of doing.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#49 May 19, 2014
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text> Post the link you, liar
If I do, you don't come back. Is that a deal?
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#50 May 19, 2014
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
And besides that..
Oh here come the excuses lol. You didnt think I could find them did you ?

Im even closer to you in distance than the past. You want me to prove it? Come see me. But you're to scared because the idol you put your trust in cannot SAVE. Or maybe you are courageous enough? I dont know. What Im pretty sure of is that you'll try to turn my offer back to me lol
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#51 May 19, 2014
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
We want to see if you made this up and if you added or took any words from what they said to you.
Post the link.
If I post the link, you leave. Is that a deal? Or are you scared you scared that you actually prophesied something that did not come to pass, meaning we should not fear you or your ramblings?
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#52 May 19, 2014
You are a pathetic loser.

And a liar.

I don't have to do anything.

You are already defeated.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#53 May 19, 2014
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
You are a pathetic loser.
And a liar.
I don't have to do anything.
You are already defeated.
Wait... If Im lying about you at one time saying Im sick everyday and dying of cancer. Why not accept the deal?

If I provide the link(s) that show you saying things about me being sick and having cancer, you leave and do not return? Deal or no deal?

Lets see if you FOR ONCE honor your own words lol
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#54 May 19, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... If Im lying about you at one time saying Im sick everyday and dying of cancer. Why not accept the deal?
If I provide the link(s) that show you saying things about me being sick and having cancer, you leave and do not return? Deal or no deal?
Lets see if you FOR ONCE honor your own words lol
The Lord
said to let you continue to run your mouth and talk you talk.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#55 May 19, 2014
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord
I wouldnt listen to baal. But you are free to if thats where you're free will leads you. Just remember what happened to Israel for honoring baal/lord

Baal, also rendered Ba&#703;al (Biblical Hebrew &#1489;&#1463;&#14 68;&#1506;&#1463;& #1500;, pronounced [&#712;ba&#661;al]), is a North-West Semitic title and honorific meaning "master" or "lord

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#61 Jun 6, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt listen to baal. But you are free to if thats where you're free will leads you. Just remember what happened to Israel for honoring baal/lord
Baal, also rendered Ba&#703;al (Biblical Hebrew &#1489;&#1463;&#14 68;&#1506;&#1463;& #1500;, pronounced [&#712;ba&#661;al]), is a North-West Semitic title and honorific meaning "master" or "lord
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
Hear the word of the Lord concerning
you and your family.

Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.

A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.

And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will
bring forth the fruit of righteousness.

If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from
you and your family, and be given to another to being
forth the fruit of righteousness.

It is written....

the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.

It is written....

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

It is written....

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#62 Jun 6, 2014
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear the word of the Lord....
No thanks lol

Tell me when you're telling me the word of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#63 Jun 6, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks lol
Tell me when you're telling me the word of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
Why? Like you will obey it?

lol

lol

lol
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#64 Jun 6, 2014
The God of Abraham said that you are a
idiot, that does not know they are a idiot.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#65 Jun 6, 2014
I kid you not, that is exactly what He said to me about you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#66 Jun 7, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>We? LOL!!!!! Hello legion. You're just to STUPID to hide.
Typo. To = too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higher education,eh? 1 hr Thinking 46
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr Sheilaa 4,119
Evidence Against God 1 hr Jesus Is 840
Nutter alert - headteacher claims Evolution is ... 2 hr Thinking 121
I'M PREPARED TO MEET GOD to defend my rejection... 2 hr IsraelLivesAgain 205
BREAKING NEWS DollarBill / Jesus lover is A CH... 2 hr IsraelLivesAgain 9
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr IsraelLivesAgain 17,854
DECIEVED Christian who believes in SUNDAY SABBATH. 4 hr IsraelLivesAgain 39
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 6 hr Knowledge- 5,813
More from around the web