Can you see Angels or Demons?
Jaliesa

Philadelphia, PA

#3505 Jul 23, 2013
I can see and hear angel and demons. One time I was at church. Soon I heard someone calling my name. Then, I saw it was an angel.
anonymous

Palatine, IL

#3506 Jul 30, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
im sorry frank if ive misintepreted the question.i read it as can you see angels and demons not have you.in which case i have seen a demon in the form of the grim reaper the night before my mother died.scary.the bible which i believe to be a pionter to truth confirmed to me that there is indeed such a spirit called the angel of death.now im confused did i see a demon or an angel.whatever such beings are real.
Actually the so called demon/grim reaper is mistaken to be the Angel of Death. The Angel of Death was the very thing that took all the Egyptians "first-borns" for not covering their door with the blood of the lambs.Also known as Passover.
james

Raleigh, NC

#3507 Aug 14, 2013
I was in my kitchen listening for my phone 2 beep from a friend. My dog started barking. I told him to shut up. He just continued to bark. I told him to shut up again, this time I looked at him in the living room. He was standing on the edge of the couch, hair standing up on end. And still barking, I looked where he was looking.what I saw was unhuman and ungodly. A black figure was just, not really standing but hovering right there. It looked righ at me. I saw it had a mask with the eyes closed and the mouth slit open on both sides. Looked at me, turned around, floated into the hall way and vanished. What was it? Does anyone know?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3509 Aug 15, 2013
TRUE STORY:

Yes you can see them, if they want to make themselves known to you, and if showing themselves help in the mission that they are sent to fulfill.

Take for instance when I was playing with my band one night at a gig. We were frustrated with the progress of our group due to management wanting our band to go in a different direction. We were outside on a break when what appeared to be a homless man walk up to us and told us that we need to be free and play what ever we want to play. He informed us to bring our positive musical energy and take over the situation. We looked at each other and wondered how a street person who does not even know us, or our situation was giving us advice on this problem. When we looked around to thank the man for his input, he had disapeared, he was gone. We ran all around the block looking for him, but he was never seen again. There is no way he could have hidden anywhere that fast, becasue he could barely walk, and there was nowhere to run to. all my band mates reffered to the man as our spiritual advisor aka angel.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3510 Aug 15, 2013
Another time I once saw Jesus when I was five years old. I was sitting on my bed in california, and I saw him standing acroos my room. I pointed to him and asked my mom and my 2 older girl cousins if they saw him, and they said no. They asked me to describe him, and I described what I saw. They were amazed. I think that is why even when times get bad, Jesus always have my back. He revealed himself to me at such a young age.

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

#3511 Sep 29, 2013
I have typed my heart out to angels on the internet. Never had any use for demons.
A big old howdy to all of you old timers. Life is as life is. And that's pretty good.

“Living for Jesus”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3512 Sep 30, 2013
Cowboy Outlaw 45 wrote:
Another time I once saw Jesus when I was five years old. I was sitting on my bed in california, and I saw him standing acroos my room. I pointed to him and asked my mom and my 2 older girl cousins if they saw him, and they said no. They asked me to describe him, and I described what I saw. They were amazed. I think that is why even when times get bad, Jesus always have my back. He revealed himself to me at such a young age.
If a person is blessed to have known Jesus at a very young age and talked with Him, this is a wonderful experience that never leaves you, and goes with you throughout your lifetime. We all have a purpose i this life. We are to live for God and serve Him with our Hearts and Minds. It is good to Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3516 Oct 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You must be omnipresent to know, absolutely, for a fact, that nobody has ever had congress with a supernatural being. How convenient for your argument.:]
Good morning, nano.

If she were omnipresent she would be a supernatural being. Your counterargument is without merit.

God bless you.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#3517 Oct 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You must be omnipresent to know, absolutely, for a fact, that nobody has ever had congress with a supernatural being. How convenient for your argument.:]
Shush..
:P

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#3518 Nov 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3519 Nov 1, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e469Oc6_WdkXX
...no fair...

You don't play fair...no fair at all...

Location hidden

#3520 Nov 1, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, nano.
If she were omnipresent she would be a supernatural being. Your counterargument is without merit.
God bless you.
That IS my point, that Ticked can not possibly know what did or did NOT happen to every person who experienced something out of the ordinary. He wasn't present and cannot claim to be a witness since he wasn't there. Ticked cited articles about schizophrenia when there's no way that everybody who has seen or experienced unusual phenomena is or was schizophrenic when they had the experience. You may not remember but I related some strange things that happened to me on another thread and I was neither hallucinating or drugged when they happened. I also had witnesses to the events.
BTW, keep your faux blessing to yourself.:p

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#3521 Nov 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...no fair...
You don't play fair...no fair at all...
Nope.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#3522 Nov 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That IS my point, that Ticked can not possibly know what did or did NOT happen to every person who experienced something out of the ordinary. He wasn't present and cannot claim to be a witness since he wasn't there. Ticked cited articles about schizophrenia when there's no way that everybody who has seen or experienced unusual phenomena is or was schizophrenic when they had the experience. You may not remember but I related some strange things that happened to me on another thread and I was neither hallucinating or drugged when they happened. I also had witnesses to the events.
BTW, keep your faux blessing to yourself.:p
When someone presents proof other than personal experience then maybe I might consider outside forces beyond ourselves.

Location hidden

#3523 Nov 2, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>When someone presents proof other than personal experience then maybe I might consider outside forces beyond ourselves.
Too bad you weren't there.

Location hidden

#3524 Nov 2, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
You...and Todd, together, are an inimitable assault upon my senses. The combination rouses my id. >:}

Where's your shame, undermining my concentration like that?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#3525 Nov 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You...and Todd, together, are an inimitable assault upon my senses. The combination rouses my id. >:}
Where's your shame, undermining my concentration like that?
Who is Todd?

Location hidden

#3527 Nov 2, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Todd?
lol

Highland, CA

#3528 Nov 3, 2013
Skeptics might have Science, logic and facts on their side, but those of us who believe have magic love and a sense of wonder on ours.
Could you prove love exist to a skeptic who did not believe it existed? After all it cannot be measured in a lab, or seen(except by its effects) or felt ,except by those who are in love..but, i hope, most of us know it exist and have felt it.
A man who stands for what is right, no matter what the odds,might be a fool to those who believe in logic above all, but to me he is a hero.
When my wife Niece and other had a girls night out, I was blessed with the task of watching the kids and we went out into the front yard and blew Dandelions, Nowto the skeptic a Dandelion might be a noxious weed, n, instead of the most wonderful of flowers and there was nothing magic about the time i spent with a bunch of kids, but to me it was a magical evening spent with wonder.
If I am mad as Don Quixote, do me a favor, dont try to cure me, i prefer to go to the grave with my sense of wonder and madness intact.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#3529 Nov 3, 2013
Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong. I see an Angel everyday. She came down from heaven and agreed to be my wife over twenty years ago and I am blessed that I get to spend my time with her.
That is pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the essay of mark twain about the jews 1 hr Seentheotherside 71
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Seentheotherside 1,938
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Seentheotherside 166
breath of god, and how we come to light. 2 hr Seentheotherside 80
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 2 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 2 hr Seentheotherside 248
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 5 hr Barmsweb 2,620
More from around the web