Can you see Angels or Demons?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3484 Nov 28, 2012
Rose wrote:
Something happen to me it was at 3 in the morning i was in they front porch ofmy aunts house when i looked to the street it looked like a mitget with a hucheback and a long ugly deformed face so can you tell me what i saw
Just sleep walking again?
Mel

United States

#3485 Dec 14, 2012
When i was 17 i was at a youth group event this girl passed out we took her to the hostipital the next day she told me she saw two big angels sitting next to me i didnt know what to think cause i didnt see anything a few days later i tried to kill myself but i didnt suceed maybe they were there to protect me
Me girlie girl

United States

#3486 Dec 14, 2012
Hello. My BFF says she's a angel and she has described everything a person in heaven would know.!!!!:{} Help me:{
John

Boston, MA

#3487 Dec 15, 2012
I can tell you for a fact that there are very real spirits living among us knowingly doing the work of good or evil depending on their affiliations. They look just like you or I working by your side during the day while they double doing gods work. They are essentially dead but you can't tell. They don't have to eat or sleep but they can if they choose. They can hear your thoughts and understand your true mood since they can see your aura. They are here and they are real. I estimate that they make up around 10-20% of the population today. So be aware. God is ALWAYS watching. I know how crazy this idea sounds and I would have thought it to be crazy myself before I was blessed to have the thin veil of false reality lifted for a short time so I could see the world for what it truly is. I now try to live my life by 3 simple rules. Good thoughts, good words, good deeds and I believe you would too if you knew the truth. God bless

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#3488 Dec 22, 2012
John wrote:
I can tell you for a fact that there are very real spirits living among us knowingly doing the work of good or evil depending on their affiliations. They look just like you or I working by your side during the day while they double doing gods work. They are essentially dead but you can't tell. They don't have to eat or sleep but they can if they choose. They can hear your thoughts and understand your true mood since they can see your aura. They are here and they are real. I estimate that they make up around 10-20% of the population today. So be aware. God is ALWAYS watching. I know how crazy this idea sounds and I would have thought it to be crazy myself before I was blessed to have the thin veil of false reality lifted for a short time so I could see the world for what it truly is. I now try to live my life by 3 simple rules. Good thoughts, good words, good deeds and I believe you would too if you knew the truth. God bless
Very nice posting, John, and good values to live by :O)
cynthia phillips

Houston, TX

#3489 Jan 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="blondi]<quoted text>
From what I've seen, read, and heard from others, demons and angels take many different human forms, and are sometimes visible. I dont believe when people see demons that they always look like monsters, but sometimes they do, or when they see angels they have wings. Yes, those beings do exist.[/QUOTE]I have seen a demon, when my son was having a MRI, a demon was at the machine trying to figure out how to botch it up, but he was dumb and my son is covered by the Blood!
cynthia phillips

Houston, TX

#3490 Jan 3, 2013
I have seen a demon, when my son was having an MRI the demon was at the machine trying to figure how to botch it up to kill my son, but my son is covered by the BLOOD! demons are dumb
Killer

Tunkhannock, PA

#3491 Feb 25, 2013
I have seen an demon was possessing my one friend a couple years ago he had a speaking dissable there was a couple of us around him we couldn't believe that he was talking normal and then the angle chased the demon away and she told us she was an angle and why the demon followed us

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#3492 Feb 25, 2013
SoundDoc

Gallipolis, OH

#3493 Mar 17, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sleep walking again?
You saw an unclean spirit. It was squatty, dark in color, I saw the same demon one A.M. just as I was opening my eyes. I also saw an angel of God holding its hand, walking away from me. This happened after I said,''Jesus'' calling upon His Name because I was held parylized by that thing.

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#3495 Mar 18, 2013
funny ive just received a message from laci ..saying shes been reading my posts in here from 2007 and heres doc bringing up my posts from 2007...There must be some significance to this..Dont know why the Lords drawing my attention to my old posts all I know he is ...perhaps to draw my attention to views I may have changed from or to reinforce others I still stand in ..who knows what this could be .. God does so I will stick to the Lord closer than a brother and not miss a thing ...though I feel a few cringe worthy moments ...reading old posts is like hearing your own voice on a recorder .
Messages of Endtimes

Bell, CA

#3496 Mar 21, 2013
The Army and Air Force of God (The Watchers)

http://www.alamoministries.com/Newsletters/17...

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#3497 Mar 26, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
funny ive just received a message from laci ..saying shes been reading my posts in here from 2007 and heres doc bringing up my posts from 2007...There must be some significance to this..Dont know why the Lords drawing my attention to my old posts all I know he is ...perhaps to draw my attention to views I may have changed from or to reinforce others I still stand in ..who knows what this could be .. God does so I will stick to the Lord closer than a brother and not miss a thing ...though I feel a few cringe worthy moments ...reading old posts is like hearing your own voice on a recorder .
Growth and maturity just as the Master intends for all of us.

I think the significance for you is not to look back. Remember Lot's wife.

All is well, loveismygoal. All is well.

:)
joshua

New Delhi, India

#3498 Mar 28, 2013
i have exorcised demons and trust me it can be painful sometimes !! Sometimes, it does get pissing off seeing demons walking around you... But there are some which also have good in them... A girl I like asked me what she was... And i was like human.... But her mother was a demon...

#3499 Apr 6, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
Hey there ~ long time no see :)

#3500 Apr 6, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Growth and maturity just as the Master intends for all of us.
I think the significance for you is not to look back. Remember Lot's wife.
All is well, loveismygoal. All is well.
:)
Ahh ~ another blast from the past :) How are you Ibborbi? Well, just read that you said all is well, and for that, I am thankful, my friend!!!

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#3501 Apr 12, 2013
Now that Basebal season is here , I am going to go see my angels when ever possible..
And if by Demons you mean those who are 100% evil with no redeeming qualities. There these being in New York who where pinstripe that fits the Bill. Ask any RedSox fan and he should be able to give a good description of these agents of the fallen one.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3502 Apr 12, 2013
I've seen both an angel and a demon at the same time.
She came to me like an angel and used me like a demon.
Believer

San Antonio, TX

#3503 Jun 25, 2013
I have seen angels and demons my whole life. I have never been in the occult. It started when I was 5 when I became saved.. I have even had an elder who also saw angels tell me that God told him to validate that I see them. I never told him that I see them and he knew. I have a very sensitive spirit to those things. I can even draw what they look like. I have also seen the throne room of Christ in a vision. My vision was validated when the author describes heaven in the 90 minutes in heaven book. I don't know why God has given me this gift? I am waiting for Gods plan to be reviewed to me. I can also see demons attached to people on occasion. I remember the first time I saw an angel. I felt very safe and not afraid. It was wearing white with a "3 mustateer" poncho looking garment. It has red trim and a red cross. I thought it was of the devil since it had red color. So I have been taught. Turned out that red is the color of Christ and represents Jesus blood. I have also been attacked by demonic forces several times. I know your thinking "how can a Chistian be attacked by a demon" I believe when we open ourselves to evil it can sneak in if you leave a door open. One time I was attacked and it felt like a serpent attacked my heart. When I awoke from my vision I ended up in the heart hospital. An other book written by a pastor who has seen hell described the demon that attacked me to the T. They exist!!!
Judy

Hamilton, OH

#3504 Jun 26, 2013
Believer wrote:
I have seen angels and demons my whole life. I have never been in the occult. It started when I was 5 when I became saved.. I have even had an elder who also saw angels tell me that God told him to validate that I see them. I never told him that I see them and he knew. I have a very sensitive spirit to those things. I can even draw what they look like. I have also seen the throne room of Christ in a vision. My vision was validated when the author describes heaven in the 90 minutes in heaven book. I don't know why God has given me this gift? I am waiting for Gods plan to be reviewed to me. I can also see demons attached to people on occasion. I remember the first time I saw an angel. I felt very safe and not afraid. It was wearing white with a "3 mustateer" poncho looking garment. It has red trim and a red cross. I thought it was of the devil since it had red color. So I have been taught. Turned out that red is the color of Christ and represents Jesus blood. I have also been attacked by demonic forces several times. I know your thinking "how can a Chistian be attacked by a demon" I believe when we open ourselves to evil it can sneak in if you leave a door open. One time I was attacked and it felt like a serpent attacked my heart. When I awoke from my vision I ended up in the heart hospital. An other book written by a pastor who has seen hell described the demon that attacked me to the T. They exist!!!
If someone felt they were being tortured by a demonic force, could/would you be able/willing to look at the person and tell them what the force is that is torturing them? Do you only see the demons at certain times when God allows you, or do you see all the demons tormenting all the people you come into contact with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 2 min Taranis 1,190
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 28 min Taranis 2,620
The truth is difficult, I understand. 39 min Taranis 175
breath of god, and how we come to light. 3 hr Seentheotherside 101
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 4 hr RiccardoFire 1,939
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 4 hr Seentheotherside 263
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 7 hr ChristianSupport 412
More from around the web