Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Ben wrote:
I see angels and demons all the time . What do you want to know . Possession is subtle. I know many demons and angels. There are those who have eyes to see. First look in your heart and believe Oh ye little children
You have discerning of spirits? One of the nine spiritual gifts.

“Think for Yourself”

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Chloe coffey wrote:
I see both Angels and demons, and I have talked with my pastor about it. I'm worried ad I do not know what to do about it all. A friend suggested I would be a good Exorcist...
And help would be much appreciated..
Yes, you need help!
Leilani

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I have seen a demon and I was scared at first but I realized why it was there. My friend told me that she had felt like she was possessed by a demon at the time all I could tell her to do was pray or to go to see a pastor. Then she came back to the dorm room told me she had got someone to pray over her and she felt better. I guess the demon left her body. Later on at night, I yelled and cried because I felt strange biting and felt like my legs were being scratched at. I spoke in tongues and I prayed to God and it stopped. My roomate of course said See I told you. And then I looked at the window curtains and I saw the demon. He was small had small horns and had this grin on his face. He must of felt my fear but I looked back at him with no fear because I knew God was testing me to see how I would react. I trust that God would not allow this demon to overcome me and that is what he did. Maybe he wanted to see what I would do at that time. I remember it this like it was yesterday. This day I still can feel the presence of spirits. After all, it is the end of times people will be seeing more spirits and events like 9/11 and earthquakes. Speaking of 9/11, it's funny how the demon in the 9/11 picture was similar to the demon I saw in my dorm room. But anyway u can choose to believe or choose not to believe when u die there is a heaven and there is a he'll and depending on how or if u lived ur life for Christ your ending up in one of them. So live a holy life a good life. Christ is your father and friend and he doesn't want you to end up in a place of torture.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Have you people who see angels and demons ever thought about seeing a psychiatrist? Maybe you should!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Tickedoffchick wrote:
Have you people who see angels and demons ever thought about seeing a psychiatrist? Maybe you should!
I saw an angel one time in my life......it was a very special friend of mine who had passed away and visited me almost a year later.......it really helped me come to terms with her death:-)

No need to seek help.........and have never had another experience like it since.
valkay70

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I see both Angels and demons. I here demons sometimes speaking in language I don't understand. My daugther and son have also seen both Angels and demons. They have been given names of them as they spoke to them.

“Think for Yourself”

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

valkay70 wrote:
I see both Angels and demons. I here demons sometimes speaking in language I don't understand. My daugther and son have also seen both Angels and demons. They have been given names of them as they spoke to them.
Can the demons spin their heads 360 degrees? I'd love to see that.
No wonder psychiatry is such big business in America!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Can the demons spin their heads 360 degrees? I'd love to see that.
No wonder psychiatry is such big business in America!
Psychiatrists for those head spinning demons?
Or do you mean psychiatrists for the people who can actually see them?
Or maybe for all the rest of those who have to live their life among them?

“Think for Yourself”

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychiatrists for those head spinning demons?
Or do you mean psychiatrists for the people who can actually see them?
Or maybe for all the rest of those who have to live their life among them?
I'll go for the head spinning demons. It must drive those poor demons crazy having to confront a bunch of nutters on a daily basis!
Joel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Yes I can See....., it escapes my understanding how or why others do not see the many demons in human form..., I've shown people pictures a few times to explain..., Anyhow..., They're Everywhere...

So in case you wondered why the world is so Screwed up..., There's a pretty good explanation..

if only People could see & understand & separate "The Wheat from the Chafe" so to say... or..., The TARES from the GOOD SEED ....

If They could be See & understand then this could be done...

It is Sad that so Few are aware of the true history of this place..., perhaps if more knew their history then the truth would become more apparent.., They Hide themselves Yet they also Reveal themselves...

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

par five wrote:
<quoted text>I'll go for the head spinning demons. It must drive those poor demons crazy having to confront a bunch of nutters on a daily basis!
I guess you are right?
For my own part I usually try to ignore all of these idiots, or playing along with them in a polite way, it could be quite entertaining also.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are right?
For my own part I usually try to ignore all of these idiots, or playing along with them in a polite way, it could be quite entertaining also.
I guess this is an idiots way of being ignorant?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I guess this is an idiots way of being ignorant?
If that was an attempt to take me down; then you failed this time.
I know more about the “demons” haunting the minds of people than you ever can imagine.
But all of these are located within the brains of those who live their life in agony due to their presence.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was an attempt to take me down; then you failed this time.
I know more about the “demons” haunting the minds of people than you ever can imagine.
But all of these are located within the brains of those who live their life in agony due to their presence.
Calling people idiots for having issues is a failure in itself.... donchathink?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Calling people idiots for having issues is a failure in itself.... donchathink?
Do you see the difference between the imaginary world and the real world; people who suffer from imaginary “demons” are the victims and that is something else.

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see the difference between the imaginary world and the real world; people who suffer from imaginary “demons” are the victims and that is something else.
Can you prove the "imaginary world" is not real or the "real world" is real?
The only real truth is that everything is an illusion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove the "imaginary world" is not real or the "real world" is real?
The only real truth is that everything is an illusion.
You are in a way right that how we can see the world is an illusion created by our senses and that our senses are adapted to what has a practical purpose for our survival.
Brain functions and among these our memory creates some kind of artificial “universe”.
But all of these religious or superstitious imaginations are the true children of this artificial “universe”, creations within our brain.
The physical things that can be observed by our senses are not manipulated the same way that our brain can do.
That is an essential difference!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I guess then our dream world and our dreams mean nothing to some?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
I guess then our dream world and our dreams mean nothing to some?
It can be both fun and useful to play with our dreams in our own small dream world, but it could also be dangerous.
We must be in control and not to let our dreams be the monsters to take over our lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••