Anonymous

Dayton, OH

#3439 May 18, 2012
God over-rules all evil wrote:
Melton, I have a very deep respect for you now. I know exactly what you are talking about and you are 100% correct. Thank you for making me feel like I am not the only one out there, however my family experiences the same things. I myself cannot see Demons but my parents can and so can my sister. My great uncle has the gift of discerning demons. He went though a house infested with demons and told the owner that there is a demon here because there was a gay sin commited here, the owner of the house said he had an old gay room mate that had commited sin there, he moved to the daughters room and said, Your daughter has had Pre-marital sex. He was correct again. He cast all the demons out of all the rooms except the boys room. The boy was by himself in the house ethe following day. He heard a knocking on the bedroom door, opened it, and there was nobody there. God bless you all. I will be praying for you all.
If you still check this message board, could you please contact me? If you leave a reply, I will respond. I desperately need help.
Anonymous

Dayton, OH

#3440 May 18, 2012
GodsOwn wrote:
I was taken back by my 14yr old son a couple weeks ago. At first my husband and I said hush don't tell people this you don't want them to think you have lost your mind. But my son came to me and said you have to believe what I am seeing. He explained to me what he saw and where he would see it. One demon was posting himself outside the church watching people walking in. Of course my son looks at me and says can you see it. Well at this time God hasn't given me that gift. He will also see demons that are tormenting other believers. He will go far as explaining things to us (some things God tells him this is just for you to understand at this time.) And he will tell us I can't say right now it isn't time. He will also explain different Angels that have come to him and also others. He has explained them to be the size of a "normal humans" and also ones that are "just huge""more than a ceiling tall". He has explained the ones as "normal humans" as ones that come and make a "gap" these have swords he says and take care of people. The larger ones he says are dressed like soldiers. White gowns with golden "ribbons around their waist" With "huge swords that glow bright" and have "golden handles with large diamonds on the bottom." They also wear "large plates over their chests." He says these are the ones that come when people pray for help.
My husband had a head on car crash 4yrs ago both him and the woman that had the accident both survived. The woman in her police statement said there were two men in the car with my husband and in my husbands statement said there were two people in the woman's car as well. The police of course took my husband and the woman to the hospital and told the paramedics that they think they both hit their heads because there were no passengers in the cars. A little later that year my son goes to my husband and says the Angel that was with you came to me and said that he will always watch out for you and that he is glad he could help. And when my son Thanked him he told my son "we are there for those that believe."
He isn't troubled by what happens when he "see's" things. He says he knows that God has given him a great gift and when I asked him what that gift was he quickly smiled and said to help others of course. God is real. Angels are real. And we are fighting not against flesh and blood but principalities of darkness.
Does your son ever identify demonic oppression in people? I have been under torment for over two years now. Could he possibly help?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3441 May 19, 2012
judyr wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your son ever identify demonic oppression in people? I have been under torment for over two years now. Could he possibly help?
. Hello Judy, I can see that you are desperate. I know you have been praying but my encouragement is to keep praying - and to draw very close go Jesus...not just for deliverance but for life itself and see what/who He brings your way. If you would like to talk more about that, please email me at iamstedfast@gmail.com.
anon1111

Charlottetown, Canada

#3442 May 20, 2012
i have seen both angels and demons as well as other things they are very much real and dont piss a demon off . its not fun ive also seen a few grim reapers / angels of death these things like following me so whatever demons do not scare me ive lived with it forever so . ya
Christian Mother

Auckland, New Zealand

#3443 Jun 8, 2012
Melton wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen both angels aswell as demons. There is a gift known as the discerning of spirits 1 Cor 12. This gift is for the deliverence ministry, it is literally seeing demons and angels, aswell as identifying the type of spirit within a person.
God uses Kim and I in the deliverence ministry.
I am pretty sure my three year old son is seeing demons as my husband also sees them and his encounters are very similar to my sons. Any ideas on how to help him deal with this? At the moment we are constantly praying over him and reading scriptures over him but he is barley sleeping and scared to be alone.

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3444 Jun 8, 2012
Christian Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure my three year old son is seeing demons as my husband also sees them and his encounters are very similar to my sons. Any ideas on how to help him deal with this?
How about visiting a mental health professional? You and your husband appear to be stark raving mad. Carry on as you are and your son will also be crazy by the time he is five.
Christian Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
At the moment we are constantly praying over him and reading scriptures over him but he is barley sleeping and scared to be alone.
Have you ever considered your son may be the way he is BECAUSE of your actions? IMHO what you are doing to him sounds like child abuse. Why don't you just read him some normal stories intended for three year old children?

Location hidden

#3445 Jun 8, 2012
Christian Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure my three year old son is seeing demons as my husband also sees them and his encounters are very similar to my sons. Any ideas on how to help him deal with this? At the moment we are constantly praying over him and reading scriptures over him but he is barley sleeping and scared to be alone.
Children pick up their cues from us - if they see that we are afraid about something, they will be also. First deal with your fear and seek wise counsel. Yes there are demons and yes, people can see them at times. But demons are outnumbered and they are a defeated foe, the Spirit of the Living God is far greater....fearing them is to forget or ignore the presence and power of God. Once you are free from fear and help your child rest in the peace and security of the love and care of God, he will be fine (and so will you). Remember, you are a much loved child of the King and walk in His care and authority.

If you'd like to talk further about this please contact me at iamstedfast@gmail.com
Christian Mother

Auckland, New Zealand

#3446 Jun 9, 2012
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
How about visiting a mental health professional? You and your husband appear to be stark raving mad. Carry on as you are and your son will also be crazy by the time he is five.
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered your son may be the way he is BECAUSE of your actions? IMHO what you are doing to him sounds like child abuse. Why don't you just read him some normal stories intended for three year old children?
You obviously have no idea of the spiritual world so why are you on a forum like this? Of course we read him regular stories too.

Since: May 08

Tustin, CA

#3447 Jun 10, 2012
If by the time the bar closes the Barmaid has not turned into an Angel. you have not ordered enough drinks.
Believer

Deception Bay, Australia

#3449 Jul 31, 2012
2 years ago i was grabbing a drink from my kitchen which is at the back of my house looking out into the yard. not i had 4 guine pigs at the time aswell as 2 ghosts now i don't understand how i can see the 2 ghosts and the hellhound that attacked the little girl (i think she was a ghost) and my guine pig cage. this all happened in a space of 4 minutes.
Cashmere

Kingsburg, CA

#3450 Aug 7, 2012
I have seen demons, the first time it was my three siblings and I that saw them they were dark shadows with red eyes. When we looked around the corner and saw them they all looked at us a scattered , some went upstairs others went into the washer and dryer it was crazy scary. The second time I was 15 and I always felt eyes watching me but couldn't see anything . I was a very stupid girl and just thought whatever I'm gonna mess with you and I started talking a lot of crap to this sprite and I hope I never hear a voice like that again , I can't explain the sound it made but I understood what it said . It's very scary feeling and seeing demons. But most people are very closed minded and don't try to understand . I think children get more of the visual sightings of them and as we age it changes depending on you. I can walk in a house and tell you if you have demons inside but I hardly get to see what I am feeling since I've been an adult. Sure shadows I see or a small glimps of a leg but I haven't seen any full views of a demon since I was nine .
Cashmere

Kingsburg, CA

#3451 Aug 7, 2012
Christian Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also going thru this but it's gotten so much worse because I think I am astro projecting or my soul is leaving my body or something and something is chasing me , I do a lot of praying to its very scary but the more we fear it the worst it will get. I'm not sure how to make it stop but I am noticing the more fear I have when it's happening the harder it is for me to come back to my body.
I think demons are trying to posses us and it's eaiser if we don't sleep .

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3452 Aug 7, 2012
Has seen read this thread? I wonder what he thinks about Daily Lamo and TOC telling people that experience the same thing he does to get a shrink? Well actually seen has one up on you guys that see Demons and Angels. God almighty himself talks to seen! They even topix duel together. I was surprised when I found out what a potty mouth God had! I would have NEVER known!

Location hidden

#3453 Aug 7, 2012
Cashmere wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also going thru this but it's gotten so much worse because I think I am astro projecting or my soul is leaving my body or something and something is chasing me , I do a lot of praying to its very scary but the more we fear it the worst it will get. I'm not sure how to make it stop but I am noticing the more fear I have when it's happening the harder it is for me to come back to my body.
I think demons are trying to posses us and it's eaiser if we don't sleep .
Demons are afraid of Jesus Christ and anyone who understands the authority He gives to those who follow Him. If you'd ike to talk more about this, please email me at iamstedfast@gmail.com.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#3454 Aug 7, 2012
Huntington Guy wrote:
Has seen read this thread? I wonder what he thinks about Daily Lamo and TOC telling people that experience the same thing he does to get a shrink? Well actually seen has one up on you guys that see Demons and Angels. God almighty himself talks to seen! They even topix duel together. I was surprised when I found out what a potty mouth God had! I would have NEVER known!
I reckon Seen has been here.....
LivingINtheSPIRI T

Fremont, CA

#3455 Aug 21, 2012
Yes, you very much could. Okay so there was three people involved in this story this happened about 4 days ago first was my sister and two of my family friends I'll just call one 1 and the other 2. They had went to a half deserted small town because they heard of this real nice church anyway they go back to their hotel first few days they just spoke of feeling a strong energy an the last day they stayed was the strongest. So first off all three confirmed seeing a demon at the same place same time friend 1 started praying it went away from their sight anyway my sister eventually fell asleep she went into sleep paralysis she said there was a demon holding her down and a few other small demons behind and next to them she saw a real tall and she kept emphasizing the height as she explained real tall what appeared to be an angel which was fighting off the smaller demons and she could actually see the physical world and said she saw a demon behind friend 2. At that time friend two could feel something behind her and by "coincidence" she fell into a sleep paralysis type of state but she was fully awake so she says and she would feel this demon grab her legs and at this time friend 1 starts praying again and it all goes away everyone wakes up and eventually go back to sleep normally after worshiping and singing. The next morning my sister was getting ready to leave and she felt something swing her leg forward and it hit the cabinet or whatever was in the way. Anyway I believe this is really reliable because I know them all very well they all confirmed seeing and feeling the presence of these demons and lastly I find it weird that while this is happening two of them happen to fall into a sleep paralysis state. So this experience seems real concrete to me and it should to anyone that has a brain haha yes there are spiritual beings out there for all you disbelievers and i just hope this could help any skeptic. Anyways God bless (: don't be afraid tho because God holds his church and keeps it safe.

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#3456 Aug 21, 2012
LivingINtheSPIRIT wrote:
Yes, you very much could. Okay so there was three people involved in this story this happened about 4 days ago first was my sister and two of my family friends I'll just call one 1 and the other 2. They had went to a half deserted small town because they heard of this real nice church anyway they go back to their hotel first few days they just spoke of feeling a strong energy an the last day they stayed was the strongest. So first off all three confirmed seeing a demon at the same place same time friend 1 started praying it went away from their sight anyway my sister eventually fell asleep she went into sleep paralysis she said there was a demon holding her down and a few other small demons behind and next to them she saw a real tall and she kept emphasizing the height as she explained real tall what appeared to be an angel which was fighting off the smaller demons and she could actually see the physical world and said she saw a demon behind friend 2. At that time friend two could feel something behind her and by "coincidence" she fell into a sleep paralysis type of state but she was fully awake so she says and she would feel this demon grab her legs and at this time friend 1 starts praying again and it all goes away everyone wakes up and eventually go back to sleep normally after worshiping and singing. The next morning my sister was getting ready to leave and she felt something swing her leg forward and it hit the cabinet or whatever was in the way. Anyway I believe this is really reliable because I know them all very well they all confirmed seeing and feeling the presence of these demons and lastly I find it weird that while this is happening two of them happen to fall into a sleep paralysis state. So this experience seems real concrete to me and it should to anyone that has a brain haha yes there are spiritual beings out there for all you disbelievers and i just hope this could help any skeptic. Anyways God bless (: don't be afraid tho because God holds his church and keeps it safe.
These things usually happen to the ill at ease, so to speak.

Have you seen a psychologist about this? I think you should because it sounds like you believe this actually happened.
concerned dad

United States

#3457 Sep 17, 2012
My son has seen angels and demons from an early age. He also has described deceased relatives and he never knew them or saw a single picture. For those who doubt you have my pity
Chloe coffey

Butler, GA

#3458 Sep 17, 2012
I see both Angels and demons, and I have talked with my pastor about it. I'm worried ad I do not know what to do about it all. A friend suggested I would be a good Exorcist...
And help would be much appreciated..
Ben

Houston, TX

#3459 Oct 5, 2012
I see angels and demons all the time . What do you want to know . Possession is subtle. I know many demons and angels. There are those who have eyes to see. First look in your heart and believe Oh ye little children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 35 min Weepy 17,978
Wow! There's still a lot of Nuts on here. 1 hr QUITTNER Dec 22 2014 9
pagan minister shooting at children mirado crow (Dec '13) 2 hr scorpion123 9
Christian Topix forum? 2 hr Seriously__ 124
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 3 hr 15th Dalai Lama 389
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 4 hr Barnsweb 686
Imagine that you had to tell an alien about God... 5 hr NDanger 445
Jesus is God 5 hr NDanger 94
More from around the web