Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

The Almighty One of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the savior of ALL men who seek Him with earnest heart :)

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4
Yet I am the LORD your God from the land of Egypt, and you shall know no god but me: for there is no savior besides me.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Flygerian wrote:
The Almighty One of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the savior of ALL men who seek Him with earnest heart :)
Yet I am the LORD your God from the land of Egypt, and you shall know no god but me: for there is no savior besides me.
Um, did you do a miss spell on your post? Shouldn't it read>Jesus is the savior?

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Flygerian wrote:
Ha do, FOOL! Nice to have a fool come in every so now and then and make a quote that allows me to answer!

And so that God whom quoted that, first tell you through his prophet that Jesus shall come, his son, and that me shall listen to him, even quoting: and none comes to
the father but by me. Thus telling us that he is not God but, to us, he is like the father. "the son is like the father". And one with the father: and so Jesus, the Holy
Ghost and God are one, jet separate entities. Is this beyond your intelligence to understand??? There are many fools like you, so don't fash, just fyke!

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Flygerian wrote:
I, even I, am the Lord,.... Jehovah, the self-existing, eternal, and immutable Being; this is doubled for the confirmation of it, and to exclude all others:

and besides me there is no Saviour; either in a temporal or spiritual sense; the gods of the Heathens could not save them out of their present troubles, and much less save them with an everlasting salvation; none but God can do this, and this is a proof that Christ is God, since none but God can be a Saviour.~~Gill's Exposition
Native from Pa

Leola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Jesus is GOD so yes Jesus IS the Savior.

Jesus is the WORD in John 1 and the WORD became FLESH and dwelt among us.
Flygerian wrote:

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Jesus is GOD so yes Jesus IS the Savior.
Jesus is the WORD in John 1 and the WORD became FLESH and dwelt among us.
<quoted text>
No.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha do, FOOL! Nice to have a fool come in every so now and then and make a quote that allows me to answer!
And so that God whom quoted that, first tell you through his prophet that Jesus shall come, his son, and that me shall listen to him, even quoting: and none comes to
the father but by me. Thus telling us that he is not God but, to us, he is like the father. "the son is like the father". And one with the father: and so Jesus, the Holy
Ghost and God are one, jet separate entities. Is this beyond your intelligence to understand??? There are many fools like you, so don't fash, just fyke!
----------
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
You simply don't understand Kabbalah - the occult of language that the Bible is written in.

Christ as an individual is not the savior but Christ in unity with the absolute IS.

There is only one GOD it is so far above us as individuals that we can't even grasp it. It simply IS all that is and ever was and its state is far beyond what we call consciousness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Aed1oub2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply don't understand Kabbalah - the occult of language that the Bible is written in.
Christ as an individual is not the savior but Christ in unity with the absolute IS.
There is only one GOD it is so far above us as individuals that we can't even grasp it. It simply IS all that is and ever was and its state is far beyond what we call consciousness.
Quaballah is not an occult language, it is a secret, magicianal practice of the Jews. It includes, supposedly, making people of clay! These they called Gnomes. The
last gnome to have known to live, I believe was in praque: there he did office work for the Jews!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah

Indeed Jesus is NOT God, but he is like God, as God told him to quote us. Through Jesus we have the NT and through the gospel we are saved, by accepting it.
Thus it is clear that through christ we come to the father and are saved!

----------

Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>Um, did you do a miss spell on your post? Shouldn't it read>Jesus is the savior?
If I was a false prophet trying to lead you to another god (Deuteronomy 13) then yes it would read Jesus is the savior. But since Im trying to lead you to the Almighty of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, what I originally said is CORRECT :)
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I, even I, am the Lord,.... Jehovah, the self-existing, eternal, and immutable Being; this is doubled for the confirmation of it, and to exclude all others:
and besides me there is no Saviour; either in a temporal or spiritual sense; the gods of the Heathens could not save them out of their present troubles, and much less save them with an everlasting salvation; none but God can do this, and this is a proof that Christ is God, since none but God can be a Saviour.~~Gill's Exposition
So what this guy said is "this is proof that Jesus is God?" What is? Him making statements? Remember what the Almighty OF ISRAEL said in Isaiah?

Isaiah 29:13
Therefore the Lord said:

“Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
And honor Me with their lips,
But have removed their hearts far from Me,
And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men,
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Where (in the OT better called TANACH) did the Almighty say HIS SON JESUS would come to save? Thats very contradictory to those verses I posted. Because as it says HE IS THE SAVIOR. Not His son. Not me. Not you. NOT JESUS.

Holy ghost god and Jesus are one? Sounds like paganism. Zeus had a trinity. Nimrod had a trinity and more. So its just rehashed stuff with new names.

I only care of what the Almighty says not anything you call the "gospel" Especially since this gospel contradicts the words of the Almighty in the Tanakh. Want proof? Just ask and it shall be given :) The sheep hear His voice FOOL lol
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Sunday, November 4, 2012:
RE: Jesus is NOT the savior
1:45 pm, Sunday, November 4, 2012:
..... Jesus is dead; he was crucified by the Romans about 2000 years ago.
.... HOWEVER he established the artificial "families" (that's what modern churches should be but aren't) that were the homes of alternative, intentional communities under the umbrella name "The Kingdom of God". Those who had qualified for membership and actually got to be members WERE SAVED from the many problems and troubles of the capitalistic "outside" community, called "The World", as in worldly. Those families were "THE SAVIORS", not Jesus; but he apparently made those families possible with the help of a lot of charity input.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Where (in the OT better called TANACH) did the Almighty say HIS SON JESUS would come to save? Thats very contradictory to those verses I posted. Because as it says HE IS THE SAVIOR. Not His son. Not me. Not you. NOT JESUS.
Holy ghost god and Jesus are one? Sounds like paganism. Zeus had a trinity. Nimrod had a trinity and more. So its just rehashed stuff with new names.
I only care of what the Almighty says not anything you call the "gospel" Especially since this gospel contradicts the words of the Almighty in the Tanakh. Want proof? Just ask and it shall be given :) The sheep hear His voice FOOL lol
Fool! The wise read and then shout! And when they then shout, they do not shout crap, like you do. Go read the Book of Isiah and see for yourself.

There, fool! Don't play christian when you are not, and do not complain about the fait when you are not a christian!
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp...

ISA 7: 14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
ISA 7: 15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/cgi-bin...

6 For unto us a achild is bborn, unto us a cson is given: and the dgovernment shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, eCounsellor, The fmighty gGod, The heverlasting Father, The Prince of iPeace.
2 But thou, aBeth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of bJudah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be cruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from deverlasting.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Understanding Reality - Jesus IS The Savior
http://embedr.com/playlist/understanding-real...

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
So what this guy said is "this is proof that Jesus is God?" What is? Him making statements? Remember what the Almighty OF ISRAEL said in Isaiah?
Isaiah 29:13
Therefore the Lord said:
“Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
And honor Me with their lips,
But have removed their hearts far from Me,
And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men,
Isaiah 53:

1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool! The wise read and then shout! And when they then shout, they do not shout crap, like you do. Go read the Book of Isiah and see for yourself.
There, fool! Don't play christian when you are not, and do not complain about the fait when you are not a christian!
ISA 7: 14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
ISA 7: 15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/cgi-bin...
6 For unto us a achild is bborn, unto us a cson is given: and the dgovernment shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, eCounsellor, The fmighty gGod, The heverlasting Father, The Prince of iPeace.
2 But thou, aBeth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of bJudah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be cruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from deverlasting.
Hebrew word in 7:14 is almah. Which is young maiden not virgin. If the word was virgin the Hebrew word would be bethulah not almah. Another twisted prophecy by the NT.

As for Isaiah 9:6 How doesthat apply to Jesus? Because from what I've read in NT he said he didnt come to bring peace (so how could he be called the prince of peace) and that he also said to call NO ONE father but his in heaven (how could he be called everlasting father). In other words that couldnt apply to him. Not to mention that YOU most likely believe the law is not in effect by him thus proving he was the false prophet in Deuteronomy 13. Then again you wont believe me because you believe in your false savior Jesus.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 53:
1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Read verse 10. Did Jesus see his seed? Were his days prolonged? Not to mention that the servant was named SEVERAL times by name in Isaiah before that. Why would it all of a sudden switch?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Read verse 10. Did Jesus see his seed? Were his days prolonged? Not to mention that the servant was named SEVERAL times by name in Isaiah before that. Why would it all of a sudden switch?
You are such a fool that you are not worth the answers you are given by anyone here: save maybe the atheist whom are free guest in this space.

I shall not respond to you again: Fool!

----------

Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a fool that you are not worth the answers you are given by anyone here: save maybe the atheist whom are free guest in this space.
I shall not respond to you again: Fool!
----------
Its your soul not mine :(

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quaballah is not an occult language, it is a secret, magicianal practice of the Jews. It includes, supposedly, making people of clay! These they called Gnomes. The
last gnome to have known to live, I believe was in praque: there he did office work for the Jews!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah
Indeed Jesus is NOT God, but he is like God, as God told him to quote us. Through Jesus we have the NT and through the gospel we are saved, by accepting it.
Thus it is clear that through christ we come to the father and are saved!
----------
Interesting interpretation. We are interested in learning more about your group. Please post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 8 min COOTERDOG 10,344
About Dollarsbill .... 13 min Anonymous Girl 47
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 15 min Big Al 1,316
A Message from Nettie 18 min COOTERDOG 785
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 26 min Anonymous Girl 243
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 47 min Jesus Christ 305
Called Out 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 15
•••
•••