Proof:Security warning for those less internet savvy:
Sending e-mails off site is dangerous. Every time a person sends an e-mails they are revealing their IP address. This is a very bad idea as it can be tracked, with enough effort, right down to your street address. It can also be used to find out where else you post.
Internet security tips:
1. Get a 1 hour e-mail address or set up a dummy e-mail address with no personal information in it to that you use only to register for forums you want to post on.
2. Never use the same user name from forum to forum as your user name can be put into google and every site you ever posted on will come up. Piecing together information you reveal from different sites may provide too much personal information about you.
3. Do not give out your e-mail address (even a dummy e-mail account) on a public forum because that address can be tracked to reveal every place on the internet you have ever used that addy.
4. Do not click on links from people you do not know AND trust. Every time you go to a website, you leave your IP address behind in a log.
Topix has t-mail, and so far as I can tell, that is reasonably safe. Use it wisely. If a person wants to communicate with you off public forum, they will register so they can receive T-mail.
Be safe everyone please. It is not just your own safety you risk by revealing too much information...it is your family's safety as well.
1. "Internet emails are designed to carry the IP address of the computer from which the email was sent. This IP address is stored in an email header delivered to the recipient along with the message. Email headers can be thought of like envelopes for postal mail. They contain the electronic equivalent of addressing and postmarks that reflect the routing of mail from source to destination. "
2. A google search of your user name: https://www.google.com/#q=%22Prophet+of+Jesus...
3. I did the e-mail search with your email you posted and would post a link, but it showed your IP on the site, so I will not do that. I will find another common e-mail addy and post it.
Here is a search for [email protected] . http://www.addresssearch.com/results.php...
Here is a google search of that email, shows where that address has been used on the web:
4. "An IP or Internet Protocol address is a unique numerical address assigned to a computer as it logs on to the Internet. The IP address can be mapped back to a specific individual with help from Internet Service Provider (ISP) records. Virtually every website on the World Wide Web (Web) will track and record IP addresses as visitors click through the sites pages. Two primary reasons for this are security and site improvement. "