Take the JESUS - TRUTH - Test - Can Y...

Take the JESUS - TRUTH - Test - Can You Pass It?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2013
John, Chapter 6, 27: Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Will a child of God with the Spirit of God dwelling within them, labour for anything that does not endureth unto everlasting life?

Sports and Games.

No sports are of God and endureth unto eternal life.

Entertaining yourself by watching people play sports.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Video games.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Movies and tv shows that are fictional and make believe.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Laboring for money and gold and silver.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Laboring for anything of this world.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Listening to music that is not of God.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Anything make believe and fictional.

entertaining yourself with it in anyway.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Any entertainment of this world.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Houses - land - cars - clothes - food - jewelry - gold - entertainment - stocks - bonds etc etc etc

all things of this world

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

If the fire can burn it up...it is not

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

If anything you are doing in your day can not pass through the fire...

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

People who do not love God with all their heart are not going to give up everything of this world.

If you love God with all your heart, how could anything or anyone else have any part of it.

God would have it all to himself.

If you love God with all your heart then that would mean there is no part of your heart for no one else or anything else.

If you love God with all your heart with all your mind with all your soul and with all your strength

God will be the only thing in your life everyday.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#2 Mar 14, 2013
The Complete and Only Law of God's Salvation?

Luke, Chapter 10

25: And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26: He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27: And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28: And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

Which one is the greatest of these 2?
A. To love the Lord thy God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your soul and with all your strength.
B. To love thy neighbor.

So having said that would it not be a sin to love your neighbor more than you love Jesus?
If you cannot love God more than your neighbor then you are not of God.
Do you agree?

How would you even begin to explain to God how you could love flesh and blood that is evil, more than you love God?
Tell me.

DO YOU
Love Your Neighbor More Than God?
Do you obey the first commandment?
If you do not then obeying all others is in vain.
Here is a good question for you to think about.
If you do not obey the first commandment
how can you obey the second?
Tell me?
Oh you love your neighbor more than God.
Is that it?
Wouldn't that be a sin to love your neighbor more than you love God?
Can you be saved and not love the Lord thy God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your soul and with all your strength?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Love Your Neighbor More Than God

Do you obey the first commandment?

If you do not then obeying all others is in vain.

Here is a good question for you to think about.

If you do not obey the first commandment

how can you obey the second?

Tell me?

Oh you love your neighbor more than God.

Is that it?

Wouldn't that be a sin to love your neighbor more than you love God?

A. Yes it would

B. No it would not?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 14, 2013
You can love your neighbor,

Your neighbor's dog,

Your neighbor's cat,

Your neighbor's bird.

Your neighbor's kid

BUT IF YOU DO NOT

love God

with all your heart

with all your mind

with all your soul

with all your strength.

YOU ARE GOING TO BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Are the children of the devil
brothers and sisters
to
the children of God?
Satan is the father
of the
children of the devil.
God is the Father
of the
children of God.
HOW COME THE CHRISTIANS PREACHERS DO NOT PREACH
ON THIS?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Eternal Life in Jesus the Christ

They, who have been born of water and Spirit. Never ever tell another lie, or commit any sin ever again. This is the evidence and fruit of the gift of the Holy Ghost. That is Eternal Life in Jesus the Christ. This cannot be counterfeited by the devil or his children.

The Gospel of Jesus the Christ is the good news. The good news of the Gospel of Jesus the Christ, is that becoming born again of water and Spirit, with your bodybecoming the temple of God. The Spirit of God dwelling in you, you will no longer commit sin and fall short of the glory of God.

Isn't this good news?

For The Remission of Sins
Acts, Chapter 2, 38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

you must

REPENT

BE BAPTIZED

In the Name of Jesus Christ

For the remission of your sins

and to receive

the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Hebrews, Chapter 10, 26: For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins

How can someone be unholy and born again?
That doesn't even add up to be right.
There are a lot of people who are not born again
thinking they are born again.
Because they have been deceived into believing
they have been born again of the Spirit.

The Jews believed that being a Jew automatically
made them Holy and sin forgiven and
a child of God.

Like the Christians that believe being a
christian automatically makes you Holy and a
child of God.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Can you pass this test?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
The Complete and Only Law of God's Salvation?
Luke, Chapter 10
25: And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26: He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27: And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28: And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
Which one is the greatest of these 2?
A. To love the Lord thy God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your soul and with all your strength.
B. To love thy neighbor.
So having said that would it not be a sin to love your neighbor more than you love Jesus?
If you cannot love God more than your neighbor then you are not of God.
Do you agree?
How would you even begin to explain to God how you could love flesh and blood that is evil, more than you love God?
Tell me.
DO YOU
Love Your Neighbor More Than God?
Do you obey the first commandment?
If you do not then obeying all others is in vain.
Here is a good question for you to think about.
If you do not obey the first commandment
how can you obey the second?
Tell me?
Oh you love your neighbor more than God.
Is that it?
Wouldn't that be a sin to love your neighbor more than you love God?
Can you be saved and not love the Lord thy God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your soul and with all your strength?
I lost track of how many assertions you made that have absolutely no proof and are classified as absurd. Your trick is to get people to believe the bible is true...u have no proof. You need to entice belief. As I said before...that is why yoiur fabricated god is obsessed with belief. It sets the stage for manipulation. Once you believe A.......then b through z are givens. Well....to all you prospects out there...realize this and realize a real god would not obsess about belief. Belief is a manipulative tactic to brainwash cult members. What makes rhe bible true..........and can the response from this salesman be proven....or is he selling belief...and drawing u in?

Simple questions and simple reasoning render these frauds as ineffective. Ask how do you know? WHY? Who? Why are you sure?

And watch the answers as they again require u to believe their unproven book. Circular cult thinking.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Heaven isn't worth losing yoir mind and
Prophet of Jesus Christ

São Paulo, Brazil

#10 Mar 18, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost track of how many assertions you made that have absolutely no proof and are classified as absurd. Your trick is to get people to believe the bible is true...
RETARD,

Not everything in the Bible is the truth.

So NO retard. I do not get or try to get anyone to believe anything.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trick is to get people to believe the bible is true.
You sure got that wrong!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
RETARD,
Not everything in the Bible is the truth.
So NO retard. I do not get or try to get anyone to believe anything.
and nothing you posted is proven..care to address that?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost track of how many assertions you made that have absolutely no proof and are classified as absurd. Your trick is to get people to believe the bible is true...u have no proof. You need to entice belief. As I said before...that is why yoiur fabricated god is obsessed with belief. It sets the stage for manipulation. Once you believe A.......then b through z are givens. Well....to all you prospects out there...realize this and realize a real god would not obsess about belief. Belief is a manipulative tactic to brainwash cult members. What makes rhe bible true..........and can the response from this salesman be proven....or is he selling belief...and drawing u in?
Simple questions and simple reasoning render these frauds as ineffective. Ask how do you know? WHY? Who? Why are you sure?
And watch the answers as they again require u to believe their unproven book. Circular cult thinking.
just as a reminder
llllllllllllllll ll

Curitiba, Brazil

#14 Mar 25, 2013
John, Chapter 6, 27: Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 25, 2013
llllllllllllllllll wrote:
John, Chapter 6, 27: Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
Bert,

What do you labour for on topix?

Your God's glory...

...or yours?

You said he gave you his glory before.

But is not all glory due to God?

Are you saying you ARE God then?

That God has made you God?

A. Yes
B. No

Post your answer here, along with your proof.

-Your Master.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 25, 2013
--The Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Bert,
What do you labour for on topix?
Your God's glory...
...or yours?
You said he gave you his glory before.
But is not all glory due to God?
Are you saying you ARE God then?
That God has made you God?
A. Yes
B. No
Post your answer here, along with your proof.
-Your Master.
Well Bert?

What is the answer to this?

You came here to prove something...

...live up to what you said...

-Your Master.
lllllllll

Paracatu, Brazil

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Will a child of God with the Spirit of God dwelling within them, labour for anything that does not endureth unto everlasting life?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Take the JESUS - TRUTH - Test - Can You Pass It?

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Take the JESUS - TRUTH - Test - Can You Pass It?
I will do the grading.....LOL! Want to know what you made?

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 29, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Are the children of the devil
brothers and sisters
to
the children of God?
Satan is the father
of the
children of the devil.
God is the Father
of the
children of God.
HOW COME THE CHRISTIANS PREACHERS DO NOT PREACH
ON THIS?
Do you lie?? About broken arms?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 min messianic114 7,767
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 4 min 15th Dalai Lama 1,039
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min rog 18,668
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 37 min dollarsbill 5,157
WHY GOD does HATE HOMOSEXUALS and LESBIANS????? (Dec '13) 2 hr Seentheotherside 356
Cosmic Evidence Against God 5 hr blacklagoon 11
Evidence Against God 5 hr Big Al 3,164
Why do you really believe in a god? 6 hr 10uhsee 366
More from around the web