ASK THE WISEST on ALL THE EARTH

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#1 Jun 7, 2014
I am the wisest of all flesh and blood upon the face of the whole earth.
God has given me the greatest measure of the Spirit of Wisdom of all flesh and blood upon the face of the whole earth. Besides that if i do not know, all I have to do is ask God. He talks to me everyday.

I like to rub this in the face of the devil and his children.
It gives me great satisfaction.

Post your request here.

I may help you.

Yours truly,
The Lord's Champion

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#2 Jun 7, 2014
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
God has given me the greatest measure of the Spirit of Wisdom of all flesh and blood upon the face of the whole earth. Besides that if i do not know, all I have to do is ask God. He talks to me everyday.
Post your request here.
I may help you.
Yours truly,
The Lord's Champion
If you can't or are unwilling to see that you yourself are in need of help with yourself then you are most certainly are incapable of helping anyone else on here in that field.
You need to ask God to deal with you and help you with you first before you set out to help the world because at this rate that you are going you're making yourself out to truly look like a braying jackass with no sense of direction.
That's what happens when one,such as yourself,has not really been touched by God nor truly experienced the spirit of God.
You have went and bared false witness against my family on here,my family comes from a long line of generations of God loving and God fearing people who knows and has spent their lives serving the Lord and you dare to come on here making a mockery out of our beliefs and use it to exalt not God or the Lord Jesus Christ but to exalt yourself on here.
For your unrepentant false witnessing you,yourself will have to answer for it and you,yourself,will be judged for your sins.
I can and will forgive you,but it is up to you to ask God to forgive you for what you have been doing here on this forum and misusing his word and likeness to exalt yourself instead of him and in case you think you are,you are no equal to God nor will you ever be and nor will I nor anyone else be either.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#3 Jun 7, 2014
Post your request here.
I may help you.
Yours truly,
The Lord's Champion
You call yourself "The wisest of all flesh and blood upon the face of the whole earth."???

Your brag rules out "Wise Man" and leaves you either "Wise Ass" or "Wise Guy".
Which is it??
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#4 Jun 7, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself "The wisest of all flesh and blood upon the face of the whole earth."???
Which is it??
Hear the word of the Lord concerning
you and your family.

Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.

A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.

And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will
bring forth the fruit of righteousness.

If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from
you and your family, and be given to another to being
forth the fruit of righteousness.

It is written....

the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.

It is written....

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

It is written....

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2014
Post your request here.
I may help you.
Yours truly,
The Lord's Champion
Not the first and not the last to come up with such a claim.
One among many!
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#6 Jun 7, 2014
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the first and not the last to come up with such a claim.
One among many!
you and your family.

Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.

A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.

And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will

If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from

It is written....

It is written....

It is written....

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#7 Jun 7, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is it??
Or Wisenheimer...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 7, 2014
<quoted text>
you and your family.
It is written....
It is written....
It is written....
My friend, never forget that each and one of us living here on earth are balancing at the edge between life and chaos.
Every day might be the last and no one can run away from that fact.
Some believe that they have the magic words that can reset everything at the ultimate bar.
They are mistaken.
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#10 Jun 8, 2014
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said!
you and your family.

It is written....

It is written....

It is written....

The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#11 Jun 8, 2014
Very well said.

Thus saith the Lord.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#12 Jun 8, 2014

Post your request here.

I may help you.

Yours truly,
The Lord's Champion
I doubt to have the same connection to God as Moses or Adam.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#13 Jun 8, 2014
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>Not the first and not the last to come up with such a claim.
One among many!
In the last days there shall be many false prophets.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#14 Jun 8, 2014
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last days there shall be many false prophets.
If you can believe the compilations of words written by men from two thousand years ago.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#15 Jun 8, 2014
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>If you can believe the compilations of words written by men from two thousand years ago.
I believe brother.
just asking

San Francisco, CA

#16 Jun 8, 2014
Post your request here.
I may help you.
Yours truly,
The Lord's Champion
i'm a bit constipated. can you suggest some scripture that might loosen my bowels?

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#17 Jun 8, 2014
just asking wrote:
<quoted text>i'm a bit constipated. can you suggest some scripture that might loosen my bowels?
All of it.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Jun 8, 2014
You like to rub dung in your own face? I doubt that many here are surprised O Biblical IGNORAMUS.
debunker

United States

#19 Jun 8, 2014
Very well said.
Thus saith the Lord.
you are so vain it is beyond believe. did you ever try to have an effect on the important people of the world? you know, the people that really matter and not these clowns here on topix? ever try using all you wisdom on world powers? you know, to really try to do something about things? or are you just out to feed your ego?
iswim

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Jun 8, 2014
You seem to think u know the lord. Mr 7 spirits.

Well i am here to tell you- i do too speak to the lord and i am here to challange you to speak to god and lets see who god will talk too.

ask me any question even about ur lord. Or any lord for my lord is the greatest he will tell me the answer.
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#21 Jun 8, 2014
debunker wrote:
<quoted text>you are so vain it is beyond believe. did you ever try to have an effect on the important people of the world? you know, the people that really matter and not these clowns here on topix? ever try using all you wisdom on world powers? you know, to really try to do something about things? or are you just out to feed your ego?
you and your family.

It is written....

It is written....

It is written....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 1 min Barmsweb 2,341
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 2 hr Preacher 80
Faith during hard times 4 hr Taranis 92
judgment coming to america 4 hr JuneVanDenmark 137
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 4 hr Taranis 80
SUPER SERVERs 4 hr Taranis 15
Believers are not to judge non-believers. (Dec '11) 4 hr Taranis 73
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 12 hr Get a life 1,585
More from around the web