Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#818 Jun 28, 2013
Job, you playing the race card on other Religions is perhaps the funniest thing I've seen here in a long time.

It never ceases to amaze me how far and wide an American Xtian will go...and have no clue as to where they traveled...
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#819 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill_ wrote:
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4 646860800/h06C4D813/
what could the letters...chzbgr mean...?

Chizz burger? WTF? Why would anyone ever go to a random link like that..?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#820 Jun 28, 2013
God created the universe in six literal days and it has been in an evolutionary process ever since. If you do not believe this, you cannot answer the question, which came first the chicken or the egg? The bible gives us the answer. Mankind was created in the image and likeness of God. God looked on her creation and saw that it was good, not perfect. God is only human.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#821 Jun 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
God created the universe in six literal days and it has been in an evolutionary process ever since. If you do not believe this, you cannot answer the question, which came first the chicken or the egg?
Well, I certainly don't believe it and I can certainly answer that question -- as can SCIENCE.

The egg came first. The ancestors of chickens (and all birds) evolved out of dinosaurs laying eggs.

Why in the world would you think this is some sort of big mystery? LOL
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#822 Jun 28, 2013
Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I certainly don't believe it and I can certainly answer that question -- as can SCIENCE.
The egg came first. The ancestors of chickens (and all birds) evolved out of dinosaurs laying eggs.
Why in the world would you think this is some sort of big mystery? LOL
Maybe I should rephrase my question for you. Which came first, the dinosaur or the egg? Answer that. The answer is the rooster or male of the species was created first, then the hen and egg together. It's seed was in itself. Genesis 1:21.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#823 Jun 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I should rephrase my question for you. Which came first, the dinosaur or the egg? Answer that. The answer is the rooster or male of the species was created first, then the hen and egg together. It's seed was in itself. Genesis 1:21.
Without using the Bible, how do you know this?
madscot

Anonymous Proxy

#824 Jun 29, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Without using the Bible, how do you know this?
Without having a brain, how do you walk and chew gum at the same time without blowing bubbles out your butt.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#825 Jun 29, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Without using the Bible, how do you know this?
We cannot answer that question outside of the bible. There is no other explanation. The creation story explains the origins of species.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#826 Jun 29, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>Without having a brain, how do you walk and chew gum at the same time without blowing bubbles out your butt.
If you don't know it's ok. You don't have to be a dick.
Divine Buzz

San Diego, CA

#827 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>We cannot answer that question outside of the bible. There is no other explanation. The creation story explains the origins of species.
Like most religious people, you apparently don't want to loose your faith so don't read anything but the Bible to find the answer to your question..That's fine with me but here's your answer..Let me know if you read it to the point you understand it..

Why no dinosaur fossils have been discovered along side of modern chicken fossils..

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/...

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#828 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>We cannot answer that question outside of the bible. There is no other explanation. The creation story explains the origins of species.
What do you mean 'we'? Just because you don't have what it takes to figure anything out doesn't mean nobody does.

God bless you.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#829 Jun 29, 2013
In 1510 Nicolaus Copernicus said…

“What appears to us as motions of the sun arise not from its motion but from the motion of the earth and our sphere, with which we revolve about the sun like any other planet.”

In 1539 Martin Luther said…

“This fool [Copernicus] wishes to reverse the entire science of astronomy; but sacred Scripture tells us that Joshua commanded the sun to stand still, and not the earth.''

Both men were Christian ascetics (monks) and ordained priests who took the Bible and their Christian beliefs so seriously that they dedicated their lives to their faith. Yet one was able to recognize the scientific fact that the Earth revolves around the Sun while the other wasn’t.

The difference was that Copernicus based his thinking on his real world, observations of the motions of the visible planets and Luther based his on a faulty, literal interpretation of the Bible.

Scientists today base their acceptance of the theory of evolution on the real world observations of geology, paleontology, genetics and biology while creationists base their denial on a faulty literal interpretation of the Bible. Some people never learn.

“I'll have some FSM...”

Since: Sep 10

with a side order of awesome!

#830 Jun 29, 2013
Big Al wrote:
Scientists today base their acceptance of the theory of evolution on the real world observations of geology, paleontology, genetics and biology while creationists base their denial on a faulty literal interpretation of the Bible. Some people never learn.
Oh come on now... you know science is a big lie! A tool of the devil!

:P

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#831 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
God created the universe in six literal days and it has been in an evolutionary process ever since. If you do not believe this, you cannot answer the question, which came first the chicken or the egg? The bible gives us the answer. Mankind was created in the image and likeness of God. God looked on her creation and saw that it was good, not perfect. God is only human.
The egg preceded the chicken. If you knew anything about evolution you would have known that.

The changes in DNA necessary to produce a variation in an organism happen at the cellular level, prior to conception.

Biology 101. Did you perhaps sleep through it?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#832 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>We cannot answer that question outside of the bible. There is no other explanation. The creation story explains the origins of species.
Please show the passage in the Bible where this God says the Bible is his, er...her Book and that she sanctions this Book as the only source of material on her..?

BTW, you do know the Bible NEVER refers to the God as a she...so which Bible are you reading...?

FYI, there are plenty of real explanations for all sorts of things outside the Bible, and one of them is that the Bible is mostly full of shyty made up myths.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#833 Jun 29, 2013
Walterwalter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah dummy you quoted me, but you still don't know or understand what you quoted!

1. you think there is a person alive today that doesn't know what evolution is about?

you are so full of yourself you have no room left to expand on when you hear what others have to share here.
Thats what I wish to determine. So answer this Q; Is the notion "survival of the fittest" Darwins?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#834 Jun 29, 2013
Walterwalter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah dummy you quoted me, but you still don't know or understand what you quoted!

1. you think there is a person alive today that doesn't know what evolution is about.

------

yes, they are generally called American Fundy Xtians...in fact it can be said that for the most part most Americans don't actually know what Evolution actually is and explains...which is our collective embarrassment...much like geography tests, Citizenship tests, current events tests, etc...which most so-called True Americans consistently fail...oh and spelling and grammar too!

Come on Walterwetmyself, answer my Darwin Q..!

“praying for you!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#835 Jun 29, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely - there are indigenous tribes in South America, Africa and Australia who have never been introduced to the concept of evolution.
Not only that, but there are tens of millions of morons - yourself included - who believe that evolution teaches that humans evolved from monkeys or apes.
so you are calling schools and teachers liars huh?

how about all those CHARTS that hang in science rooms showing the progression of evolution from a flippin monkey to a human!

http://www.bing.com/search...

you must think people are as fruity as you are.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#836 Jun 29, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
The egg preceded the chicken. If you knew anything about evolution you would have known that.
The changes in DNA necessary to produce a variation in an organism happen at the cellular level, prior to conception.
Biology 101. Did you perhaps sleep through it?
Who laid the egg? and at what point did the holes end up in the shell for the oxygen?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#837 Jun 29, 2013
Walterwalter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are calling schools and teachers liars huh?
how about all those CHARTS that hang in science rooms showing the progression of evolution from a flippin monkey to a human!
http://www.bing.com/search...
you must think people are as fruity as you are.
Monkeys have tails. We are not descended from monkeys.
Just thought you should know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians mentally block out this verse. 3 min Passing thru 55
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 5 min PrinceofDarkness 136
Wow! There's still a lot of Nuts on here. 7 min dollarsbill 8
Jesus is God 8 min dollarsbill 66
Jesus Is Not The Reason For The Season 8 min PrinceofDarkness 62
Creeationism is a mental illness 10 min PrinceofDarkness 215
Imagine that you had to tell an alien about God... 10 min dollarsbill 475
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 11 min PrinceofDarkness 721
Christian Topix forum? 13 min PrinceofDarkness 116
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 42 min Gary Coaldigger 17,945
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 49 min PrinceofDarkness 392
More from around the web