Do YOU stand for the gospel of the Grace of God?

Posted in the Christian Forum

Mighty Dollar

Great Neck, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2012
1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-4
1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

“Jesus Is Lord”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 11, 2012
Mighty Dollar wrote:
1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-4
1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
AMEN!

“SINNER”

Since: Mar 11

Iron Sharpeneth Iron

#3 Mar 11, 2012
What am I missing? Is there a reason we wouldn't believe this? There's nothing controversial here, unless a person doesn't believe in the Lord or His Holy Living Word.

Yes, I stand for all the Gospels and the New Covenant.

WAAT
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#4 Mar 12, 2012
1:02 pm, Monday, March 12, 2012:
RE: Do YOU stand for the gospel of the Grace of God?
..... No, I don't. The gospel that Paul wrote about was none of the only 4 official gospels because they had not yet been written. Anyone can invent a belief system and any supporting literature.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#6 Mar 12, 2012
2:12 pm, Monday, March 12, 2012:
RE: Do YOU stand for the gospel of the Grace of God?
..... So one of the seven angels talked with you, Fra N. I suppose that was a dream - or was it a nightmare? I hope you have fully recovered!

Since: May 11

Marietta, GA

#8 Mar 13, 2012
Fra N wrote:
Angel .......... Armed .......... Authority .......... Bright .......... Descending .......... Earth .......... Glory .......... Great .......... Heaven .......... Illuminated .......... Illumined .......... Lightened .......... Messenger .......... Power .......... Shone .......... Sky .......... Splendor..........Babylon .......... Bird .......... Cage .......... Cried .......... Demons .......... Devils .......... Dwelling .......... Fallen .......... Foul .......... Great .......... Habitation .......... Hateful .......... Hold .......... Home .......... Kind .......... Mightily .......... Mighty .......... Prison .......... Spirit .......... Strong .......... Stronghold .......... Unclean .......... Voice..........Abundance .......... Acts .......... Adulteries .......... Anger .......... Commit .......... Committed .......... Deeds .......... Delicacies .......... Desires .......... Destruction .......... Drank .......... Drunk .......... Earth .......... Enriched .......... Evil .......... Excessive .......... Fallen .......... Fornication .......... Fury .......... Grew .......... Grown .......... Immorality .......... Impure .......... Increased .......... Kings .......... Luxury .......... Maddening .......... Merchants .......... Nations .......... Passion .......... Provoked .......... Rich .......... Sensuality .......... Sexual .......... Themselves .......... Unclean .......... Wantonness .......... Waxed .......... Ways .......... Wealth .......... Whoredom .......... Wine .......... Wrath..........Fellowship .......... Forth .......... Heard .......... Heaven .......... Part .......... Partake .......... Partakers .......... Participate .......... Participation .......... Plagues .......... Receive .......... Share .......... Sins .......... Voice..........Crimes .......... Deeds .......... Evil-Doing .......... Follow .......... Heaped .......... Heaven .......... High .......... Iniquities .......... Mind .......... Note .......... Piled .......... Reached .......... Remember .......... Remembered .......... Sins .......... Sky .......... Unrighteous .......... Unrighteousness .......... Unrighteousnesses..........Acc ordance .......... Bowl .......... Cup ..........
Hey there Fra N Ken Stein,

got any original sh`t there in yo grist mill?

“SINNER”

Since: Mar 11

Iron Sharpeneth Iron

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Acts 20:16-24

16 For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus, because he would not spend the time in Asia: for he hasted, if it were possible for him, to be at Jerusalem the day of Pentecost.

17 And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.

18 And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,

19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house,

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:

23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 4 min 15th Dalai Lama 66
Atonement? 11 min In Six Days 173
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 21 min blacklagoon 238
Video games that are Satanic 33 min Gary Coaldigger 17
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 35 min Gary Coaldigger 14,605
+++ ASK FOR PERMISSION to POST on MY FORUM +++ 48 min God the son 9
The Social Harm of Religion 53 min God the son 87
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr provegodexists 3,324

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE