Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Prophet of God”

Since: Apr 14

Montréal, Canada

#1 Apr 3, 2014
My name is Matthew. My friends call me BroMatt.
I am a prophet of God.
As according to the Word of God

Ephesians, Chapter 4
11:And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12:For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 3, 2014
BroMatt wrote:
I am a prophet of God.
Ephesians, Chapter 4
11:And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12:For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
What message do you have for us prophet? And of what being are you a prophet of ?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 3, 2014
BroMatt wrote:
I am a prophet of God.
Ephesians, Chapter 4
at least you are using your name.

how can you prove you are a prophet of god. what unique experiences do you have? you look to be a bit young. how many years have you spend with god & god alone. listening only for him. writing down what he says etc.

what message has he given you?

“Prophet of God”

Montréal, Canada

#4 Apr 3, 2014
When and if, God gives me a Word, I will post it.

“Dishonest Dave”

Kansas City, MO

#6 Apr 4, 2014
hmmmmm wrote:
POJC alert
Stalker alert!

“Dishonest Dave”

Kansas City, MO

#8 Apr 4, 2014
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean Dave? Or should I call you dung prophet? No matter how many names you use, everyone can smell your stink
Stalker alert!

“Dishonest Dave”

Kansas City, MO

#9 Apr 4, 2014
Why do all these idiots stalk POJC?

“Dishonest Dave”

Kansas City, MO

#10 Apr 4, 2014
I am new to the forum. I do not know this POJC. But look at all the threads people are talking to him as if he is posting and I haven't even seen him on here. How did he get all these stalkers?

Location hidden

#13 Apr 4, 2014
BroMatt wrote:
When and if, God gives me a Word, I will post it.
so, you claim to be a prophet but you have no message, you have no experiences to back it up.

most prophet's have experiences that indicate god has communicated with them, such as me.

most prophet's don't where suits and ties. most prophets are bearded.

here's the first part of a message that was conveyed to me in 7 incidents over 14 years:

'there are many false prophets along the way. do not cry in the wilderness.'

no, it is not declaring me a false prophet & casting me into the wilderness. it has to do with period of time when i was visiting a bookstore in los angeles called the bodhi tree.

i suppose you could call it a religious bookstore. i was visiting it regularly, browsing for tidbits of information, reading little booklets on all the various prophets and religions out there.

the second line of the message occurred several weeks late as i sat homeless in my car, listening to some sunday night religious radio. a voice, emanated outside my car window, as if the person was whispering into my ear 'I am Jesus'

but i tell you this to let you know: you call yourself a prophet? you had better have evidence to substantiate your claim.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 4, 2014
hmmmmm wrote:
The reason why I believe you're him... in your first post you knew I wasn't a Christian. How did you know that if you're "new"?
I revert back to... dung prophet alert.
could be
Jack

UK

#17 Apr 4, 2014
hmmmmm wrote:
I still think you're him but on the off chance that you're not, do a Google search for "prophet of Jesus Christ topix" or "the_wise_man@AOL.c o m topix" and you will find your answer.
How long have you been staling POJC?
Jack

UK

#18 Apr 4, 2014
hmmmmm wrote:
The reason why I believe you're him... in your first post you knew I wasn't a Christian. How did you know that if you're "new"?
I revert back to... dung prophet alert.
How long have you been stalking POJC?
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Apr 4, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been staling POJC?
Probably as long as that FPOJC has been switching names pretending to be something he's not lol

“Prophet of God”

Montréal, Canada

#20 Apr 4, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably as long as that FPOJC has been switching names pretending to be something he's not lol
What difference does it make? Who cares how many names he or anyone else uses on here. I have better things to do in my life than to care or keep up with what people do on here.

“Prophet of God”

Montréal, Canada

#21 Apr 4, 2014
My life does not revolve around anyone on Topix.

“Prophet of God”

Montréal, Canada

#22 Apr 4, 2014
I am certainly not going to be googling then or following them around. That is absurdly crazy and perverted.

“Prophet of God”

Montréal, Canada

#23 Apr 4, 2014
And I am not going to scan the threads all day long and post...POJC alert every time someone says something to me that does not go to suit me.

In fact I am not going to CARE to post
any kind of alert on anyone for any one on here.

That is a STALKER
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#24 Apr 4, 2014
So you can dedicate FOUR straight posts to POJC (who you dont know right?) but you cant answer the questions posed to you being a "prophet"?

You've exposed yourself friend. Just be yourself and all will be well.(Well till judgement day I guess)
anon

Buffalo, NY

#25 Apr 4, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
So you can dedicate FOUR straight posts to POJC (who you dont know right?) but you cant answer the questions posed to you being a "prophet"?
You've exposed yourself friend. Just be yourself and all will be well.(Well till judgement day I guess)
In a polite way He is saying that you and those like you on her are idiots.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#26 Apr 4, 2014
I agree with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Homosexuals be accepted in the church? (Sep '09) 6 min Justice_League 1,011
What's Dumber than a Catholic who doesn't ... 17 min Justice_League 220
More Science To Support The Facts of Evolution ... 28 min Justice_League 9
The post count of Dollarsbill 1 hr Hardcore 133
Evoution Frauds 1 hr Justice_League 1,679
Yeah, he/they/she/it are real. 1 hr nicegoinggod 1
Congrats white people, highest TFR of all races... 1 hr godmightbeevil 270
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 2 hr Son of Man 2,517
Being Ready ? 6 hr dollarsbill 292
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 10 hr GodSmacked 3,167
More from around the web