The Rapture__Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib, Post...

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#184 Apr 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Because gays keep attacking. Satan sends them.
What gays?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#185 Apr 11, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are stupid! Duh!!
You being stupid is not really something to laugh about.
I'm just sick of your garbage and hypocrisy. I am trying to enlighten you. Food for thought which I hope is in there somewhere.
You enjoy reading my posts 'because I'm stupid'? LOL

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#186 Apr 11, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>If you look.....you will find out you have lost them all.
If you look, you'll find you never had any!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#187 Apr 11, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a deluded dumbass too, you know.
Name calling is true ignorance. But I know you can't stop. Satan is your father.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#189 Apr 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you obsessed with my posts? And you call me stupid. LOL
John is correct! You ARE stupid! I'm certain you already know it. Why do think the rest of us don't?

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#190 Apr 11, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
John is correct! You ARE stupid! I'm certain you already know it. Why do think the rest of us don't?
oh the love from the elite ...

........ are we Christians to be lectured ??

.......... Why do think what ??.. hic !!

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#191 Apr 11, 2013
nite yall .. http://www.nwrnetwork.com/listen/player.asp... .. Come soon Lord Jesus ... http://www.gty.org/MediaPlayer/Sermons/66-77 .. peace and safety

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#192 Apr 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling is true ignorance. But I know you can't stop. Satan is your father.
All you have to do is quit being a stupid hypocrite and I'll stop.
Like that bullshit about Satan being my father. There is no ignorance involved here. You have proved your stupidity. That's not my fault.

You are a delude fool along with that idiot histruth gomer.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#194 Apr 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And God's people say AMEN!
God's people are puking. Your people are saying AMEN!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#195 Apr 11, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
God's people are puking. Your people are saying AMEN!
Debating with troglodytes is a frustrating experience, John.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#196 Apr 11, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
John is correct! You ARE stupid! I'm certain you already know it. Why do think the rest of us don't?
All of you lying to each other doesn't make you intelligent. It makes you all children of Satan. Of course you agree with your father and each other. LOL

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#197 Apr 11, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
God's people are puking. Your people are saying AMEN!
You can't even make up your mind. Do you believe in God or not? FYI, Satan is your god. The Truth makes you 'puke'. It torments you.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#198 Apr 11, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Debating with troglodytes is a frustrating experience, John.
Especially since all you gay defenders are fighting against the living God of the Bible. You can't win.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#199 Apr 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially since all you gay defenders are fighting against the living God of the Bible. You can't win.
You don't believe in God. You believe in the KJV. Who are you trying to kid?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#200 Apr 11, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in God. You believe in the KJV. Who are you trying to kid?
I seldom even read the KJV. Try another lie.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#201 Apr 11, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in God. You believe in the KJV. Who are you trying to kid?
He does believe in God, TOC. The idiot's god is his welfare check and that's why it's here 24/7.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#202 Apr 11, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He does believe in God, TOC. The idiot's god is his welfare check and that's why it's here 24/7.
Don't receive 'welfare'. I've worked for many years. But your BLATANT lies noted, again. Don't you ever wonder why you can't stop lying? Here's some help for you:

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#203 Apr 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't receive 'welfare'. I've worked for many years. But your BLATANT lies noted, again. Don't you ever wonder why you can't stop lying? Here's some help for you:
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Sure you did..........LOL

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#204 Apr 11, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you did..........LOL
Are you really this ignorant? Do you even know? Why are Satan's children such ignorant liars? Do you know? Hint: Satan is a blatant liar.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#205 Apr 11, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you did..........LOL
Did what? Your ignorance is ruling you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah Witnesses collect addresses and phone n... 45 min ROG 181
How Blessed we are ! Our victory over evil appr... 47 min ROG 9
Paul - scholar or ignoramus? 48 min ROG 13
Why are Biblical discussions started by blacks ... 49 min ROG 12
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 52 min ROG 1,183
Early Christianity 1 hr -Prince- 376
Did Paul say he used guile? 1 hr Prince-of-Darkness 12
The Nativity Story 2 hr Truth 306
Intelligent People Question Everything 3 hr R0Gsmokesausages 1,188
gen 49: 27 3 hr R0Gsmokesausages 913
More from around the web