Hospice Care or Murder?

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#107 Feb 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>That is 'doc' using a different sock.
I don't think much of his socks then.
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#108 Feb 3, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I"m not stupid. I understand the dynamics of society and how government impacts wages and standard of living for groups of persons.
You're the one who's uneducated and makes these wide general statements of what blacks are and are not; like a racist does.
As to NOT being a fundie, BS. You REEK of fundie thoughts on your pro-rich anti-poor and how the poor are that way because they CHOOSE to be.
Stupid is as stupid says..and you've said more than enough stupid to last you a lifetime.
Since when is telling the truth "racist" or "pro rich".

Lol, really---you're nuts.

As a black man, I'm well-aware of the many problems that face my community, and the fact of the matter is that a problem can't be addressed until it's aknowledged...and aknowledging cultural problems isn't "racist"--it's actually neccessary. We need to stop playing the blame-game and look at ourselves.

Sure, some problems were caused by oppression and politics and so forth..but many problems can be addressed by us and only by us--poor blacks don't need white liberal messiahs to come save them. Many of us have done well and we know best how to address these issues. They are not your pets to be rescued.
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#109 Feb 3, 2013
P.S

I'm not "pro-rich". No, I'm pro-personal responsibilty, I'm pro-hard work, I'm pro-truth, I'm pro-common sense.
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#110 Feb 3, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>

Lastly, this is an idiot who has NO idea what poverty is, how it is created, nor how to handle it. Just one more kid living off mom and dad and pretending to be something he's not.
And quit hating on people who have more than you.

I worked for everything that I have--go out and get your own and quit crying.

It's a shame that a black guy can't have common-sense or do well for himself without being accused of "pretending".

You're a true racist and not even aware of it. I don't care what you think about me or whether you believe me or not. I'm going to be just fine either way devil.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#111 Feb 3, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
And quit hating on people who have more than you.
I worked for everything that I have--go out and get your own and quit crying.
It's a shame that a black guy can't have common-sense or do well for himself without being accused of "pretending".
You're a true racist and not even aware of it. I don't care what you think about me or whether you believe me or not. I'm going to be just fine either way devil.
What's killing her is she thought you were whitey...now that is freaking funny...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#112 Feb 3, 2013
frank wrote:
P.S
I'm not "pro-rich". No, I'm pro-personal responsibilty, I'm pro-hard work, I'm pro-truth, I'm pro-common sense.
Hear Hear!!! I like it!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#113 Feb 3, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I"m not stupid. I understand the dynamics of society and how government impacts wages and standard of living for groups of persons.
You're the one who's uneducated and makes these wide general statements of what blacks are and are not; like a racist does.
As to NOT being a fundie, BS. You REEK of fundie thoughts on your pro-rich anti-poor and how the poor are that way because they CHOOSE to be.
Stupid is as stupid says..and you've said more than enough stupid to last you a lifetime.
I guess no one told you that Frank is BLACK...

Here's one for ya kooks:

Yes I'm drunk but damn you're stooopid
Tell you one thing yes I will
Tomorrow morning I'll be sober
You'll be just as stoopid still

James McMurtry - Red Dress
stooopid in place of ugly(ness of your posts)

I guess in either case, both will work...
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#114 Feb 3, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
What's killing her is she thought you were whitey...now that is freaking funny...
Naah, she didn't accuse me of being white until a few weeks ago when I began to disagree with her communist/liberal idealogy and started talking about the importance of personal responsibility and so forth, lol, then she immediately accused me of being white and a "fundy"...as if all blacks support liberalism and need hand-outs or something, lol. Sorry cookie, but Herman Cain's my hero! Sure, we're a minority but we do exist, ya know? And there's more of us than alot of people realize.

But anyways, she's truly nuts. Went so far the other week as to tell me that she "knows black culture" and I'm " not it".

This is probaly the first time that I've ever found myself hating someone on an anonymous internet forum or chat-room. I honestly despise cookie.
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#115 Feb 3, 2013
She knows that I'm black but her liberal mind is having a hard-time digesting the fact that here's a black guy that doesn't support her insane views.

Hence she's done the usual--accused me of being "socks", of being "fundy", etc. etc.
FreeChic

United States

#116 Feb 3, 2013
I'd like to know why my thread was hyjacked and the subject changed to abortion. I'm beginning to see though, Cookie Parker and the other know-it-all babbling back and forth idiots sit at the computer all day everyday stalking this site and take over every thread in this forum. Its obvious that the conversation going on here is an on-going one which has spilled over from other threads. There's nothing but a bunch of ratchet jaws here. Senseless ratchet jaws!
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#117 Feb 3, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
I'd like to know why my thread was hyjacked and the subject changed to abortion. I'm beginning to see though, Cookie Parker and the other know-it-all babbling back and forth idiots sit at the computer all day everyday stalking this site and take over every thread in this forum. Its obvious that the conversation going on here is an on-going one which has spilled over from other threads. There's nothing but a bunch of ratchet jaws here. Senseless ratchet jaws!
We'll talk about whatever we want, wherever we want..unless, of course, you're the new owner of Topix?
FreeChic

United States

#118 Feb 3, 2013
Its rude, and there is no real common sense here. If you all really believe in your cause you ought to get out in the real world and do something about it. Senseless back and forths on an internet forum serves no purpose and gets nothing done. What good has come of what you do here? NONE!
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#119 Feb 3, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
Its rude, and there is no real common sense here. If you all really believe in your cause you ought to get out in the real world and do something about it. Senseless back and forths on an internet forum serves no purpose and gets nothing done. What good has come of what you do here? NONE!
You're actually right to a certain degree and I do my fair share of good.

For me this forum is a time-killer, I'm mostly on-line when I'm in my shop waiting on scrap to come in...passes the time, ya know?
FreeChic

United States

#120 Feb 3, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You're actually right to a certain degree and I do my fair share of good.
For me this forum is a time-killer, I'm mostly on-line when I'm in my shop waiting on scrap to come in...passes the time, ya know?
Yeah, I know. If you didn't know, I'm also "Christian" on here. We've talked before. I don't know much about you, but you seem to be one of the few who has a good head on your shoulders, from what I've seen.
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#121 Feb 3, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know. If you didn't know, I'm also "Christian" on here. We've talked before. I don't know much about you, but you seem to be one of the few who has a good head on your shoulders, from what I've seen.
Thanks..but you'd probaly take that last sentence back if you knew of my idealogy. Even though I get along with people of all races--I'm a black Hebrew ;)

peace
FreeChic

United States

#122 Feb 3, 2013
Well, as I said, "from what I have seen". I don't know what all you believe in. But I believe that the true bloodline Israelites are the white caucasion peoples of the world and that people of all races are adopted into the family when they except Christ as their personal savior. Spirtually Christians, regardless of race, are the House of Isreal. Thats what I believe.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Since: Sep 08

La Salle, IL

#123 Feb 4, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
Yeah, well one thing we real posters have learned about your trolls and your socks is that you really project onto others that which you do.

Nice try. But stupid and delusional posts like yours can't be translated into sanity.
FreeChic

United States

#124 Feb 4, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!
Yeah. like this is a letter from them.
Get real. You can't prove this on the internet. Sorry, but your lies are spreading only fear among those who already are so afraid under their political made religion, they don't trust in the power of God to judge.
If you wish to prove me wrong, write them yourself! I may not be able to prove that it is from them without a shadow of a doubt from nay sayers like you online, but you can not prove that it isn't from them either. Write them, I dare you. Nay, better yet, your probably on disability, you'll be in the euthanasia line some day. Why don't you just wait till your turn to see if its true! Have a nice trip, friend. Your problem is, you don't trust in God, you trust in your government. Well, there's free cheese in a mouse trap!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#125 Feb 4, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
I do not care who does not believe me. God as my witness I am telling the truth. If you are too lazy to check out the information I have given you and would rather believe what is put in front of you through television and common puplic conception of the matter, that is your choice.
You'd be singing a different tune though if it was you laying in that bed and you knew you had life left , whether it be days or even months, and you weren't let to live it.
And something else I would like to point out that most people are ignorant of. No one can tell a person when they are going to die. They are not God. Only God knows when a person is going to die. I know doctors like to give expiration dates, but there is no way for them to know when you are really going to die, even if the you have a terminal illness.
I have shared my experience and knowledgle of the situation to inform people so that they can protect themselves. For the ones who won't listen and heed the warnings... Have a nice trip, friend! Some will see this and check it out and some who have experienced the same thing will see it too. That's all I care about.
Mmmk I call bullshiet. My father died many years ago, after the doctors tried all they could, nothing was left except to die. Hospice took care of his needs the last 3 months of his life, they gave him comfort and the ability to die at home with his family. Hospice is not called unless you are terminal, and then only at the request of the family.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#126 Feb 4, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmk I call bullshiet. My father died many years ago, after the doctors tried all they could, nothing was left except to die. Hospice took care of his needs the last 3 months of his life, they gave him comfort and the ability to die at home with his family. Hospice is not called unless you are terminal, and then only at the request of the family.
That is true, Jazy.
My mother had to be hospitalized because she became so dehydrated due to not eating or accepting any fluids. Mother did have a Living Will, and the doctors said they were going to honor it.
So, she stayed two days and was sent home and, yes, Hospice was recommended and they were so wonderful.
Mother, while in the hospital, had already gone into a coma-like state, but she could hear you but not respond.
After coming home, she passed away ten days later.
Yes, we offered her food and liquids, and sometimes she would take a few sips, sometimes the liquid would come out of the corners of her mouth; she refused to swallow, and then ultimately didn't even have the strength to swallow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 min rog 1,077
Why do you really believe in a god? 11 min Osmius 409
Evidence Against God 12 min rog 3,244
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 32 min Mr Ironhart 7,779
Was Jesus Crucified in the year 31 AD 50 min Morningstargirl 10
Cosmic Evidence Against God 1 hr Morningstargirl 31
WHY GOD does HATE HOMOSEXUALS and LESBIANS????? (Dec '13) 1 hr KAB 379
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr loveismygoal 5,235
More from around the web