Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I believe my terminally ill relative was hastened to an early death by hospice. She had terminal cancer and was recieving treatments. She had fallen and broken her arm and was admitted to the hospital where she could be right there to get her treatments. While there they decided to stop the treatments, and told the family there was nothing else they could do and to set up hospice care.

We went to see her while she was at the hospital and she looked good. She was not yet in the actual dying stage! And I she did not want to die! She had good color, she carried a conversation, she greated me like she always did, she had a nice glow and a brightness in her eyes. She was eating and drinking. And up until the day she fall she was still going out, she was not bed fast, infact they were coming back from a long tip when she fell. She was even able to stay home by herself and she did not have anyone taking care of her but her husband and she also did things for herself.

The family set up hospice and it started immediately when they got her home. She went to what I decided above to a coma in 2 days! We were told that they were keeping her heavily medicated because if they tried to do anything to her, like turn her, she cried in pain. The pain was from the broken arm! She may have had some pain from cancer but it had not progessed to the point that it could kill her and it was not in any vital parts of her body! They were keeping her sedated and food and water were being withheld from her.

When I got home I started googling and I found hundreds of stories just like what I saw with her. This can not be coincidence! I found out that what was being done to her is called terminal sedation and it is being misused in this way to hasten patients to their deaths. This is murder.

Please listen to me and educate yourself about this, so that you can protect yourself and your loved ones. After seeing this happen to her and not having the power to stop it I have decided to make this my cause. I only wish to make people aware that these things are happening and that our elderly, terminally ill, and disabled are the victims. They are being treated worse than a horse with a broken leg.

Infact, if someone did this to an animal it would be all over the news and the book would be thrown at them, but yet you don't hear anything about this. The last time a story was published was the Terri Shiavo case. Its exactly the same. And it is happening on a wide-spread basis.

The only way it can be stopped is to make people aware. Please go to the website www.hospicepatients.org and read the info there and you can read a book there free called, "Stealth Euthanasia". Do some googling. Use key words "Hospice kills people" "hospice horror stories" "hospice third way killings" and you find other peoples stories and they are all nearly exact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

She died 7 days after beginning hospice care. She died a slow painful death from dehydration.
socci

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Remember everyone warning about vaccines and autism only to be scoffed at? The problem is much bigger. The same founded the entire hospital system, Red Cross ect.

There are alternatives to hospice. Even medicare has a home health plan. It's just a matter of setting it up.

The doctors will have their way with you if you allow. Especially watch being put on morphine. It is basically a murder drug used to put people to sleep.

I have a hospital horror story myself when I went in for a reaction to MSG in the chinese food at the age of 40. They dont recognize such reactions and treat all chest pain as heart attack so reluctantly i agreed to surgery (after arguing with them). They will cut you open needlessly. There have even been news articles and other doctors make full length DVDs warning about unnecessary surgery. Well, after surgery in ICU this male nurse tried to kill me with the morphine. He gave me the injection and i immediately blacked out and began having stomach heaves common with morphine. Laying on my back he poured some pink stuff in my mouth. Well i spit it out and looked over to see him just standing there with the pink bottle in his hand.

That was only the beginning. They did about three or four other things really bad.

Avoid the hospitals and any in patient.

That being said good care can be had but you will need to be on top of it and not just allow the doctors to do whatever they want. If you need to be there for something.

When the elderly fall and break bones this is a common result of our western diet of too much meat. Vegetarians do not have this problem. The only solution to this is long term prevention. The same vegan diet prevents many disease.

free videos and health info. this is good info with proven results!

chiphealth.com
drmcdougall.com
http://amazingdiscoveries.tv

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I work as a volunteer in a Hospice and this sounds nothing like what I have seen.
UK Hospices, in my experience, do nothing but good for the patients in their care.

I'm now wondering if the UK hospice system is different to the US one in some way.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

BeckyWV wrote:
I believe my terminally ill relative was hastened to an early death by hospice. She had terminal cancer and was recieving treatments. She had fallen and broken her arm and was admitted to the hospital where she could be right there to get her treatments. While there they decided to stop the treatments, and told the family there was nothing else they could do and to set up hospice care.
We went to see her while she was at the hospital and she looked good. She was not yet in the actual dying stage! And I she did not want to die! She had good color, she carried a conversation, she greated me like she always did, she had a nice glow and a brightness in her eyes. She was eating and drinking. And up until the day she fall she was still going out, she was not bed fast, infact they were coming back from a long tip when she fell. She was even able to stay home by herself and she did not have anyone taking care of her but her husband and she also did things for herself.
The family set up hospice and it started immediately when they got her home. She went to what I decided above to a coma in 2 days! We were told that they were keeping her heavily medicated because if they tried to do anything to her, like turn her, she cried in pain. The pain was from the broken arm! She may have had some pain from cancer but it had not progessed to the point that it could kill her and it was not in any vital parts of her body! They were keeping her sedated and food and water were being withheld from her.
When I got home I started googling and I found hundreds of stories just like what I saw with her. This can not be coincidence! I found out that what was being done to her is called terminal sedation and it is being misused in this way to hasten patients to their deaths. This is murder.
Please listen to me and educate yourself about this, so that you can protect yourself and your loved ones. After seeing this happen to her and not having the power to stop it I have decided to make this my cause. I only wish to make people aware that these things are happening and that our elderly, terminally ill, and disabled are the victims. They are being treated worse than a horse with a broken leg.
Infact, if someone did this to an animal it would be all over the news and the book would be thrown at them, but yet you don't hear anything about this. The last time a story was published was the Terri Shiavo case. Its exactly the same. And it is happening on a wide-spread basis.
The only way it can be stopped is to make people aware. Please go to the website www.hospicepatients.org and read the info there and you can read a book there free called, "Stealth Euthanasia". Do some googling. Use key words "Hospice kills people" "hospice horror stories" "hospice third way killings" and you find other peoples stories and they are all nearly exact.
Not quite the whole truth, is it?

Hospice won't begin without patient and family approval and without the doctor's showing reason for it. What YOU are is an outside relative NOT privileged to the ins and outs of your "family relative".

More fundie attacks in areas THEY want to control and get tax money for it. Remember how Planned Parenthood helped poor women get screenings for cancer and flue shots and other treatments with only 3% of their outreach going to women who CHOSE abortions?

Now we have faith-based funded Pregnancy Centers STOPPING women from having abortions...and NOTHING Is done to help the poor women with health care issues.

Go deliver your anti-Christ message elsewhere.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

This is nothing like US Hospice either. There is a concerted effort by the born again evangelical republican party to take over Hospice care and get it funded HEAVILY with tax dollars.

This is a ruse. A beginning to end Hospice care and replace it with a born again evangelical republican run hoax. Like they did when they quit funding Planned Parenthood and gave the fundies Pregnancy Centers.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Born_Again_Christian wrote:
Cookie Parker,
Why do you lie? Faith Based Pregnancy Centers do not stop women from getting abortions The woman is not forced into a Faith based Pregnancy Center. They do not even offer abortions because the whole reason it is called faith based is that the woman will find other alternatives instead of abortion. You are such a cruel person all you offer is abortion and the Faith based Pregnancy Center offers life. You hate a babies life this much?
<quoted text>
I don't lie, Native

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/24/abor...

If you want to help carry out the anti-abortion mission of the taxpayer-funded Care Net Pregnancy Resource Center, you have to be a Christian.

It's right there on the Rapid City, S.D., center's volunteer application.

"Do you consider yourself a Christian?" "If yes, how long have you been a Christian?" "As a Christian, what is the basis of your salvation?" "Please provide the following information concerning your local church. Church name Denomination ... Pastor's name." "This organization is a Christian pro-life ministry. We believe that our faith in Jesus Christ empowers us, enables us, and motivates us to provide pregnancy services in this community. Please write a brief statement about how your faith would affect your volunteer work at this center."

But that hasn't stopped the center from receiving federal funding and other forms of government support.

In 2010, it was awarded a $34,000 "capacity building" grant as part of President Obama's stimulus bill.

Last year, the nonprofit National Fatherhood Initiative, with "support from the US Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Family Assistance," awarded the center $25,000 for capacity building.

And when South Dakota passed a law requiring that women get counseling from a "pregnancy help center" before receiving an abortion, the Rapid City center was quick to sign up -- becoming one of three such facilities listed on the state's official website.

Like other crisis pregnancy centers, the Rapid City Care Net seeks to prevent abortions by offering women a combination of free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds, a "24 hour hotline," and medically dubious "abortion education" (its website claims that "a number of reliable studies have demonstrated connection between abortion and later development of breast cancer").

----------

Your political cult is being exposed more and more in the media not controlled by rich corporate interests to keep the political cult voting republcian and making the rich richer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I do not care who does not believe me. God as my witness I am telling the truth. If you are too lazy to check out the information I have given you and would rather believe what is put in front of you through television and common puplic conception of the matter, that is your choice.

You'd be singing a different tune though if it was you laying in that bed and you knew you had life left , whether it be days or even months, and you weren't let to live it.

And something else I would like to point out that most people are ignorant of. No one can tell a person when they are going to die. They are not God. Only God knows when a person is going to die. I know doctors like to give expiration dates, but there is no way for them to know when you are really going to die, even if the you have a terminal illness.

I have shared my experience and knowledgle of the situation to inform people so that they can protect themselves. For the ones who won't listen and heed the warnings... Have a nice trip, friend! Some will see this and check it out and some who have experienced the same thing will see it too. That's all I care about.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

BeckyWV wrote:
Hospice care is heavily regulated.

You clearly do not understand HOW hospice works and/or when.

Cancer when its progressed to a real threat can kill the patient suddenly and without much pomp. You can be talking to an alert patient, go out for lunch and within hours they are dead. The TV images of people suffering and deteriorating for long stretches is not as common as its made out to be. Sometimes people look "fine" and within a day, or week are dead. With little warning.

Theses stories are all nearly exact due to the facts that we humans die in rather typical ways now. If you're deathly sick, the progression is typical, especially under medical supervision. Its sort of a guided journey to use a crass analogy.

Another factor is the rampant suspicion so many Americans have for the medical industry, and also a factor is how most people simply can not accept or adequately deal with the death of family member. We have so sterilized our exposure to the dying and dead that most people are simply ignorant to why we die and how we die.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lie, Native
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/24/abor...
If you want to help carry out the anti-abortion mission of the taxpayer-funded Care Net Pregnancy Resource Center, you have to be a Christian.
It's right there on the Rapid City, S.D., center's volunteer application.
"Do you consider yourself a Christian?" "If yes, how long have you been a Christian?" "As a Christian, what is the basis of your salvation?" "Please provide the following information concerning your local church. Church name Denomination ... Pastor's name." "This organization is a Christian pro-life ministry. We believe that our faith in Jesus Christ empowers us, enables us, and motivates us to provide pregnancy services in this community. Please write a brief statement about how your faith would affect your volunteer work at this center."
But that hasn't stopped the center from receiving federal funding and other forms of government support.
In 2010, it was awarded a $34,000 "capacity building" grant as part of President Obama's stimulus bill.
Last year, the nonprofit National Fatherhood Initiative, with "support from the US Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Family Assistance," awarded the center $25,000 for capacity building.
And when South Dakota passed a law requiring that women get counseling from a "pregnancy help center" before receiving an abortion, the Rapid City center was quick to sign up -- becoming one of three such facilities listed on the state's official website.
Like other crisis pregnancy centers, the Rapid City Care Net seeks to prevent abortions by offering women a combination of free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds, a "24 hour hotline," and medically dubious "abortion education" (its website claims that "a number of reliable studies have demonstrated connection between abortion and later development of breast cancer").
And your problem with this is?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

BeckyWV wrote:
I do not care who does not believe me. God as my witness I am telling the truth. If you are too lazy to check out the information I have given you and would rather believe what is put in front of you through television and common puplic conception of the matter, that is your choice.
You'd be singing a different tune though if it was you laying in that bed and you knew you had life left , whether it be days or even months, and you weren't let to live it.
And something else I would like to point out that most people are ignorant of. No one can tell a person when they are going to die. They are not God. Only God knows when a person is going to die. I know doctors like to give expiration dates, but there is no way for them to know when you are really going to die, even if the you have a terminal illness.
I have shared my experience and knowledgle of the situation to inform people so that they can protect themselves. For the ones who won't listen and heed the warnings... Have a nice trip, friend! Some will see this and check it out and some who have experienced the same thing will see it too. That's all I care about.
Under Hospice care, you ARE being allowed to live the rest of your life, whatever time you have left, in comfort and care and dignity.
No, no one can tell a person when they are going to die, but Doctors are fully educated in knowing the stages of death.
The coma you mentioned is one of those stages, and the person, while not responding, can definitely HEAR. Hearing is the last sense to go.
If the person is refusing liquids and foods, this is one of the stages of dying also.
And, no, Hospice does not over medicate. I had Hospice care for my mother for the last two weeks of her life.
Little to no sedation was ever used.
My mother had a living will, yes, yet she was offered liquids and food, but she simply refused it. And, in forcing any on her, one would have taken the chance of it going into her lungs or her choking on it.
Her bodily systems were simply breaking down, and what energy her body had left was going toward her heart and lungs, not her digestive system.

I highly recommend to anyone to seek out Hospice care for their dying loved one.
My mother could not have been treated with more love, care and dignity.
Every person connected with Hospice whom I met was wonderful.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

BeckyWV wrote:
The patient can not self-diagnose how much time they might have left. Thats just silly.

You're being emotional, and while I empathize and sympathize...its not up to the patient to decide their "time left"...as no one can decide that. Hell, I've known of people who gave-up right away and lingered for over a year, while the ones who were "gonna fight it", were dead in a week.

are there cases of abuse and malpractice? Yes, of course, but one guilty party doesn't make them all guilty.

If you, the family, think there's a legit case - than take it to the right places. Seek a hearing...just not here on Topix. This is not a court of medical or judicial review. Hire a malpractice lawyer, they usually work on a contingency basis.

Q; Why did you bring it here? What was your motivation? To gather some conspiracy nuts...?

“Third Eye”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

BeckyWV wrote:
I am quite surprised by this as my Mother was in Hospice. Hospice only supplied the bed and pain meds. The rest was up to the family to care for her in her last days (at home). When people are ready to go, they shut down not accepting food or drink.

You don't know how advanced the cancer was. You don't know how much pain she was in. If this person had bone cancer (speculating because of broken arm), it is one of the most painful cancers there is. While I am sorry for your loss, I believe you are focused on the wrong thing. JMHO

May your sorrows turn to Joy knowing this person is now in a better place...

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cookie Parker,
Yes you do lie cause the Pregnancy Centers that are faith based due not offer abortions and they never intended to. Anyone that calls into one of these places is made aware of the pregnancy does not support abortion. You want faith based abortions and that will never happened and so what if Obama gave money to them. Praise God I say cause then the Hitlers of Planned Parenthood do not get it. Every life is precious including the life inside the womb.
<quoted text>
You just proved my point. Pregnancy Centers have the Hitler effect of making women nothing more than breeder cows with no ability to be in charge of their lives.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Hospice care is heavily regulated.
You clearly do not understand HOW hospice works and/or when.
Cancer when its progressed to a real threat can kill the patient suddenly and without much pomp. You can be talking to an alert patient, go out for lunch and within hours they are dead. The TV images of people suffering and deteriorating for long stretches is not as common as its made out to be. Sometimes people look "fine" and within a day, or week are dead. With little warning.
Theses stories are all nearly exact due to the facts that we humans die in rather typical ways now. If you're deathly sick, the progression is typical, especially under medical supervision. Its sort of a guided journey to use a crass analogy.
Another factor is the rampant suspicion so many Americans have for the medical industry, and also a factor is how most people simply can not accept or adequately deal with the death of family member. We have so sterilized our exposure to the dying and dead that most people are simply ignorant to why we die and how we die.
My daughter and I were with my mother when she drew her last breath.
Something I would never wish to experience again, yet I am so thankful I was able to be with her.
I would how many people can actually say that they were with a person when that person died.
It is an awesome, humbling experience and has given me a different way of looking at life and how precious it is.

“Third Eye”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite the whole truth, is it?
Hospice won't begin without patient and family approval and without the doctor's showing reason for it. What YOU are is an outside relative NOT privileged to the ins and outs of your "family relative".
More fundie attacks in areas THEY want to control and get tax money for it. Remember how Planned Parenthood helped poor women get screenings for cancer and flue shots and other treatments with only 3% of their outreach going to women who CHOSE abortions?
Now we have faith-based funded Pregnancy Centers STOPPING women from having abortions...and NOTHING Is done to help the poor women with health care issues.
Go deliver your anti-Christ message elsewhere.
Go deliver your anti-Christ message elsewhere. Say what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I see now, I am among the company of a bunch of know it alls! This forum is not for me!

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
And, no, Hospice does not over medicate. I had Hospice care for my mother for the last two weeks of her life.
Little to no sedation was ever used.
My mother had a living will, yes, yet she was offered liquids and food, but she simply refused it. And, in forcing any on her, one would have taken the chance of it going into her lungs or her choking on it.
Her bodily systems were simply breaking down, and what energy her body had left was going toward her heart and lungs, not her digestive system.
I highly recommend to anyone to seek out Hospice care for their dying loved one.
My mother could not have been treated with more love, care and dignity.
Every person connected with Hospice whom I met was wonderful.
Well said.
A lot of Hospice patients have no interest in food and drink. I often find that the relatives are desperate for their dying loved one to eat something but the patient really doesn't want to eat.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cookie Parker,
Another lie of yours. You are a Hitler that you want mother's to kill their unborn. Hitler was a murderer unlike you I believe all life is precious even inside the womb at 3 months or 9 months.
Pregnancy centers have saved countless babies from abortion. Instead of running your big mouth maybe you should go and visit your local pregnancy center and talk to the women who were going to abort and they changed their mind and gave life to their baby.
C<quoted text>
Folks...I present to you a new god from a new religion where humans on earth at the gods that sit in judgment of others.

Unlike Christ, their god condemns abortions.

Sad and sick insecure group of wing nuts who must control everyone's elses' lives, because they have none of their own.

Lies and false information is all they regurgitate day in and out as they attempt to turn human beings into breeder cows.

Mind you..they dont WANT another's baby..they just want to make sure all pregnancies go full term and if not, put the HUMAN being in prison.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cookie Parker,
Admit you are nothing but a hateful hitler baby killer.
All you do is lie on here. You cannot stand other people believe life is precious just cause you do not. Get a grip cause thousand and thousands of us in the last several days have march on Washington to proclaim Right to Life even for the unborn.
<quoted text>
I don't kill babies. I am a firm believer in pro-life..the life of the human being in the pregnancy equation, the woman. I don't judge her. the Christian God does that. I think if she wants to have an abortion, a safe one should be provided for her in a civilized country.

You, on the otherhand, want to STOP her rights and then kick her to curb by telling the poor woman she'll get NO foodstamps from YOUR vote and NO health care for her baby and if she was smart, she wouldn't have sex. Like you followed that advice.

Glory hallelujah..here's GOd, folks, or a godwannabe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of108
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 6 min FSM 87,730
There Is No Benefit For Believing In God 7 min dollarsbill 728
At what point during a job interview... 11 min Scurge 101
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 11 min FSM 7,546
Is Jesus Christ a Muslim according to the Arabi... (Feb '13) 40 min Hotel Practical 18
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 44 min dollarsbill 1,660
Proof: There is a God! 49 min dollarsbill 25
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr Prince of Darkness 936
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••