The God America Has Forgotten
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#66 Jan 29, 2014
ThePreacherman01, I think it's very telling that you esteem the words of a false teacher over the words of Christ.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#67 Jan 29, 2014
WakeUp wrote:
ThePreacherman01, I think it's very telling that you esteem the words of a false teacher over the words of Christ.
Who are you? Nobody. Who is Paul? He wrote more Books in the Bible that ANYBODY. The Devil sent you to call God a liar.

Since: Nov 13

United States

#68 Jan 29, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
In this thread you will hear the truth about our Country and the Bible!! You will hear the words of Pastor LDM Sr. Pastor and Founder of S.W./F.B. Churches, John Hagee Ministries, Pastor Larry D. Gillman Ministries. These three great men of God have come forward to march on with the word of God to destroy all evil in our country. We understand that Satan and his demon's will come on this thread to come against God and these three great Pastor. But The Lord God will take care of these devil's. I want all true Christian's to come on this thread with prayer's and to help out like you should be doing with the word of God. Please don't answer any of the demon's do your work like the LORD want you to do. If any of the true Christian's have any Bible stories to put on this thread please do so. I want any true Christian's to show your work for God on this thread.
We will not have any question's/answer's, just true story's from the Bible and if God give any true Christian words to put on this thread, please feel free to do so!! I will start on Monday with words from Pastor Larry D. Gillman, Thank You The Preacherman01....
The Bible god is clearly and imposter to the true Divine. The Bible god is a man made and Anunnaki god created to enslave the people.

Location hidden

#69 Jan 29, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible god is clearly and imposter to the true Divine. The Bible god is a man made and Anunnaki god created to enslave the people.
Who is the "true Divine"? The Bible is PROVEN!

United States

#70 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the "true Divine"? The Bible is PROVEN!
Is God a giant man who once incarnated as his own son 2,000 years ago through the womb of a woman in the Middle East? Certainly not. Is God a man who created everything we see? Wrong again. These stories are just perceptions filtered through the limited human mind. They are not ultimate truths.

That life force, or "God," is not a giant white man, as we have been told, who can mysteriously incarnate himself through the womb of a virgin of any particular ethnicity. Rather than being historical, these are myths that are merely symbolic for the creation of matter out of spirit.

In the Far East, this life force has been discerned as and termed "the Tao." The Tao is the "thing" that makes birds chirp, cats purr and the sap of the trees run. We can also call it "cosmic consciousness." It is simply an energy, sentience or spirit that pervades all things. Far from having gender, as we have been led to believe, it is the magnetic principle between the male and female potencies. It is also the male and female polarities themselves. This Great Spirit, Tao, or God, encompasses all things. If it is not all-encompassing, it is not God.
Anything less than the total is not God.
The definition of "God" is omnipresence itself. Nothing is outside of "God."
Acharya S

Location hidden

#71 Jan 30, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is God a giant man who once incarnated as his own son 2,000 years ago through the womb of a woman in the Middle East? Certainly not. Is God a man who created everything we see? Wrong again. These stories are just perceptions filtered through the limited human mind. They are not ultimate truths.
That life force, or "God," is not a giant white man, as we have been told, who can mysteriously incarnate himself through the womb of a virgin of any particular ethnicity. Rather than being historical, these are myths that are merely symbolic for the creation of matter out of spirit.
In the Far East, this life force has been discerned as and termed "the Tao." The Tao is the "thing" that makes birds chirp, cats purr and the sap of the trees run. We can also call it "cosmic consciousness." It is simply an energy, sentience or spirit that pervades all things. Far from having gender, as we have been led to believe, it is the magnetic principle between the male and female potencies. It is also the male and female polarities themselves. This Great Spirit, Tao, or God, encompasses all things. If it is not all-encompassing, it is not God.
Anything less than the total is not God.
The definition of "God" is omnipresence itself. Nothing is outside of "God."
Acharya S
Mk 16 He that believeth not shall be DAMNED.

Damned:

EVERLASTING FIRE

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

United States

#72 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Mk 16 He that believeth not shall be DAMNED.
Damned:
EVERLASTING FIRE
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
I told you that your nightmarish scenerio is just a fantasy which isn't true so why do you keep repeating yourself?
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#73 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you? Nobody. Who is Paul? He wrote more Books in the Bible that ANYBODY. The Devil sent you to call God a liar.
You are the liar, just like your father the devil.

John 8:34-36 Jesus replied,“Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#74 Jan 30, 2014
2 Peter 2:1-3

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them — bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

2 Peter 2:17-22

These people are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of the flesh, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity — for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.” If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. Of them the proverbs are true:“A dog returns to its vomit,” and,“A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.”
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#75 Jan 30, 2014
Mark 1:15 "The time has come," Jesus said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"

Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord ...

Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you — unless, of course, you fail the test?

Location hidden

#76 Jan 30, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that your nightmarish scenerio is just a fantasy which isn't true so why do you keep repeating yourself?
God brought you here to learn of your future.

Matthew 25:30 (NKJV)
30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

Location hidden

#77 Jan 30, 2014
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liar, just like your father the devil.
John 8:34-36 Jesus replied,“Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
Who are you? NOBODY. I'll believe Peter.

OUR BELOVED BROTHER PAUL

ALL HIS EPISTLES

SCRIPTURES

2 Peter 3:15-16 (NKJV)
15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation--as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you,
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

You lose.

Location hidden

#78 Jan 30, 2014
WakeUp wrote:
Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Did you not say Paul was a false prophet?
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#79 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not say Paul was a false prophet?
I did not.
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#80 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you? NOBODY. I'll believe Peter.
OUR BELOVED BROTHER PAUL
ALL HIS EPISTLES
SCRIPTURES
15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation--as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you,
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
You lose.
You seemed obsessed with the Lake of Fire ...

perhaps it's God trying to warn you that you need to repent.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Location hidden

#81 Jan 30, 2014
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not.
So you believe Paul's writings are God's Word?

Location hidden

#82 Jan 30, 2014
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You seemed obsessed with the Lake of Fire ...
perhaps it's God trying to warn you that you need to repent.
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
The Scripture I cited says nothing about Hell. Read it again:

OUR BELOVED BROTHER PAUL

ALL HIS EPISTLES

SCRIPTURES

15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation--as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you,16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

Location hidden

#83 Jan 30, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
What you make up are lies that you know good and well you can't prove.
You get on here saying the awfullest and hatefullest things against the Lord I have ever read,and for why?,because your daddy claims to be a Christian and you are saying all this garbage on here against the Lord to make yourself feel good but you will pay for it in due time.
Your Dad will answer for his sins and so will you answer for yours.
As I told you on here before,you're laughing loud now but when its your time to stand before the Lord you won't be laughing,your laughter will turn to cries of torment and gnashing of teeth if you don't repent and get right with God,you only have yourself to blame.
Be careful Gary. You don't want Suzie to rain fire and brimstone down on you.
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#84 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>The Scripture I cited says nothing about Hell. Read it again:
OUR BELOVED BROTHER PAUL
ALL HIS EPISTLES
SCRIPTURES
15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation--as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you,16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
I never said that it did.

I simply stated that you seemed obsessed with the Lake of Fire.

How many times have you taunted others ...

telling them that they were going to burn forever?

As for your claim that I called Paul a false teacher ...

I NEVER Said it.

So, you lied.

Location hidden

#85 Jan 30, 2014
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that it did.
I simply stated that you seemed obsessed with the Lake of Fire.
How many times have you taunted others ...
telling them that they were going to burn forever?
As for your claim that I called Paul a false teacher ...
I NEVER Said it.
So, you lied.
What's more important than escaping Hell? NOTHING!

You didn't say that's all of Paul's letters are from God. I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 4 min QUITTNER Jul 1 2015 180
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 6 min Uncle Sam 66
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 3 hr Rose_NoHo 2,551
Religious Freedom 4 hr Mr Ironhart 64
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Kid_Tomorrow 5,797
Has Topix positively influenced ANY non-Christi... 5 hr Seriously__ 6
Does the Bible Reveal that a Marriage is Only B... (Sep '09) 7 hr Reading along 64
More from around the web