Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#1 Jan 19, 2014
In this thread you will hear the truth about our Country and the Bible!! You will hear the words of Pastor LDM Sr. Pastor and Founder of S.W./F.B. Churches, John Hagee Ministries, Pastor Larry D. Gillman Ministries. These three great men of God have come forward to march on with the word of God to destroy all evil in our country. We understand that Satan and his demon's will come on this thread to come against God and these three great Pastor. But The Lord God will take care of these devil's. I want all true Christian's to come on this thread with prayer's and to help out like you should be doing with the word of God. Please don't answer any of the demon's do your work like the LORD want you to do. If any of the true Christian's have any Bible stories to put on this thread please do so. I want any true Christian's to show your work for God on this thread.

We will not have any question's/answer's, just true story's from the Bible and if God give any true Christian words to put on this thread, please feel free to do so!! I will start on Monday with words from Pastor Larry D. Gillman, Thank You The Preacherman01....
Punisher

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2014
Uh...no we will NOT hear any truth. We will however hear a lot of propaganda...and Religious Xtian lies...all without any substance...
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#3 Jan 19, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
You will hear the words of Pastor LDM Sr. Pastor and Founder of S.W./F.B. Churches, John Hagee Ministries, Pastor Larry D. Gillman Ministries.
Matthew 7:15 (NIV)“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 19, 2014
Punisher wrote:
Uh...no we will NOT hear any truth. We will however hear a lot of propaganda...and Religious Xtian lies...all without any substance...
Why are you obsessed with hating Christianity? Are you mentally ill?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8 Jan 19, 2014
2 Chronicles 7:14

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#9 Jan 19, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
2 Chronicles 7:14
America has forgotten God but you and I know that unless America turns back to God then God will not forget the sins of America.
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#10 Jan 20, 2014
Isaiah 56:11 (NIV)
They are dogs with mighty appetites;
they never have enough.
They are shepherds who lack understanding;
they all turn to their own way,
they seek their own gain.

2 Peter 2:3 (NIV)
In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#11 Jan 20, 2014
Revelation 3:14-21 In this verse we can see what is wrong with our churches in America. Money means more to our churches and how they look to mankind, our churches want to please mankind more than they do God. Our churches in this country open their doors to Satan and let Satan control our churches. Only a handful of Churches in our country was raise up by God to preach the truth. These Churches march on through our country in truth, when the rest of the churches let evil control their churches.
When America open their doors to evil and brainwash our people with lies from the pit of hell, God turn His back on our evil lifestyle. We put people who is homosexual in our churches/schools to teach our children. And now they are trying to take our freedom of speech away from us, because some Preacher's in this country are standing up for what is right....By L.D.Gillman

P.S. No one is telling me how to Preach in my Church, they can put me in jail or do whatever they want to. But as a Christian man of God I will preach the truth not lies and no devil will ever control me, AMEN.......

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#12 Jan 20, 2014
Tomorrow I will post a letter from my dear friend John Hagee. The title of His Letter is "THE GOD AMERICA HAS FORGOTTEN" Pastor Hagee preach this letter on his show a few weeks ago. I know as a Pastor any Christian will love his letter of truth....

P.S. I would like to know if my dear brother Roman Road have got any words of wisdom to put on this thread. I just love his comment's, any true Christian can see Jesus in my dear brother RR comment's. Laci and Hope have got a lot of Wisdom in them, and we need to hear from them also they are a blessing to Topix.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#13 Jan 20, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
America has forgotten God but you and I know that unless America turns back to God then God will not forget the sins of America.
Amen Gary, it sound like you are talking about 2 Chronicles 7:14 am I right or wrong??

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#14 Jan 20, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Amen Gary, it sound like you are talking about 2 Chronicles 7:14 am I right or wrong??
Exactly.
a man

Newport, AR

#15 Jan 20, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Tomorrow I will post a letter from my dear friend John Hagee. The title of His Letter is "THE GOD AMERICA HAS FORGOTTEN" Pastor Hagee preach this letter on his show a few weeks ago. I know as a Pastor any Christian will love his letter of truth....
P.S. I would like to know if my dear brother Roman Road have got any words of wisdom to put on this thread. I just love his comment's, any true Christian can see Jesus in my dear brother RR comment's. Laci and Hope have got a lot of Wisdom in them, and we need to hear from them also they are a blessing to Topix.....
That's not Jesus you see in RR's comments, that's a Pharisee!
Anonymous Girl

Anonymous Proxy

#16 Jan 20, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
In this thread you will hear the truth about our Country and the Bible!! You will hear the words of Pastor LDM Sr. Pastor and Founder of S.W./F.B. Churches, John Hagee Ministries, Pastor Larry D. Gillman Ministries. These three great men of God have come forward to march on with the word of God to destroy all evil in our country. We understand that Satan and his demon's will come on this thread to come against God and these three great Pastor. But The Lord God will take care of these devil's. I want all true Christian's to come on this thread with prayer's and to help out like you should be doing with the word of God. Please don't answer any of the demon's do your work like the LORD want you to do. If any of the true Christian's have any Bible stories to put on this thread please do so. I want any true Christian's to show your work for God on this thread.
We will not have any question's/answer's, just true story's from the Bible and if God give any true Christian words to put on this thread, please feel free to do so!! I will start on Monday with words from Pastor Larry D. Gillman, Thank You The Preacherman01....
Ya got that reversed. God forgot American in the Bible belt ripping it to shreds with tornado..
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#17 Jan 20, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
John Hagee is not biblically qualified to be a pastor and teacher in the church.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#19 Jan 21, 2014
www.thegodamericahasforgotten.com

I been trying to get this on my thread but it just will not take, you can put this on youtube to hear it also....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#20 Jan 21, 2014
Does America know God?? When the Founding Father established this country, they founded it upon the Word of God according to God's interpretation...not man's. With the passing of time, we have come to worship our own opinions. Secular humanism is currently making a desperate grab to control the minds of this nation and the nations of the world, belittling the Word of God and the Church. The mainstream media makes a mockery of Christianity at every possible opportunity.

We have come to a point in time where we are worshipping the god of self and not the God of the Bible. After all, that is what is now considered to be politically correct. But who wants to be politically correct when you can be right?

By JHM:
WakeUp

Tinley Park, IL

#21 Jan 21, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
When the Founding Father established this country, they founded it upon the Word of God according to God's interpretation...not man's. By JHM:
“The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”- Treaty of Tripoli (1797)
Punisher

Tuckahoe, NY

#22 Jan 21, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Does America know God?? When the Founding Father established this country, they founded it upon the Word of God according to God's interpretation...not man's. With the passing of time, we have come to worship our own opinions. Secular humanism is currently making a desperate grab to control the minds of this nation and the nations of the world, belittling the Word of God and the Church. The mainstream media makes a mockery of Christianity at every possible opportunity.
We have come to a point in time where we are worshipping the god of self and not the God of the Bible. After all, that is what is now considered to be politically correct. But who wants to be politically correct when you can be right?
By JHM:
So God speaks and then he interprets?

Wrong! Its all men doing the talking, and the interpreting. Like you!
Punisher

Tuckahoe, NY

#23 Jan 21, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
By JHM:
You know when the God of Self truly came into play? When the early colonists decided that this New World was the New Eden and they were the new A&E's. That God gave them this new land!

When the Xtian settlers decided that they knew exactly what their God wanted them to do and it was to drive the natives peoples from their lands by any means necessary.

When Xtian Americans decided to wage war and split the nation to protect their slavery based life-style because it was the WILL of the Xtian God! "Says so right there in my Bible!"

When these same Xtians and their descendants enacted Jim Crow laws and went on a lynching spree! All because them black folks are not human like Me, a white American!

The God of Self is Xtianity! Because the entirety of the faith has mostly been about the individual and sometime others, sometimes, maybe.

"What can I get from this God, that I cant get elsewhere?" Its all about the Believer! What do I earn, what does God do for me? What should everyone else do to please me the most righteous of Believers to ever walk thru the valley of death!

Xtianity in the US is all about the SELF. Even Salvation is self-appointed! See I did X, I claimed Y, and now I say I'm Saved you MOFO's!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24 Jan 21, 2014
The scripture says, "I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind..." Psalm 31:12. God made an appearance 30 years ago and it's time for her to reappear. How quickly we forget the works of the Lord. She ended the Cold war, restored pride to the military and got the Jews out of Russia. She came as a peacemaker and now will come as our judge. "...prepare to meet thy God, O Israel". Amos 4:12. This could happen as soon as the beginning of April. We will all know the Lord and she will never again be forgotten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 43 min Big Al 871
ALL of YOU are CHILDREN of THE DEVIL. 44 min chestermolester 34
Flesh Eating Sex Demons Speak Out of My Mouth a... 4 hr AlertChristians 1
++++++++++ TRUE PROPHET of GOD ++++++++++ (Dec '13) 4 hr Frindly 48
++++++++++ THE BoRN AGAIN LIARS ++++++++++ (Nov '13) 4 hr Frindly 31
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 4 hr Frindly 134
Unmarried Sexual Sin Allows Extremely Dangerous... 6 hr AlertChristians 1
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 7 hr Frindly 2,186
>>>>>>>>>>>> ASK the PROPHET <<<<<<<<<<<< (Nov '13) 7 hr Frindly 66
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 7 hr Frindly 2,737