The biggest lie in the bible.

The biggest lie in the bible.

Posted in the Christian Forum

big ones

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Screw all of this other stupid shyte.

The biggest lie in this book is that somebody good or worth mentioning at all would actually create the suffering and dying beings of earth.

It isn't that someone put us here, it's that someone good or loving would put us here, or make beings such as us at all.

It's completely possible actually that someone put us here, i've even seen other beings with my own eyes, but holy fuq if somebody forced us to do this then they are some evil pieces of shyte aren't they!

I wonder what would be going through a beings head when he was making this awful shyte. "Well, how shytty can i make this exactly? Because i want it to be very fuqing shytty but continue to exist at the same time!"

"I could make some people rapists and other people murderers, most will just have to work ceaselessly though, oh this is beginning to look nice." "And i will make them completely incapable of escaping also, it will be my own little morbid anthill that i can torture!"

Seriously, if you ever met a being/beings that put us here wouldn't you just want to fuqing kill them? Oh the things that i would do to them!

So, that is the biggest lie in this little book, funny how that isn't a hot topic at all.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2013
big ones wrote:
Screw all of this other stupid shyte.
The biggest lie in this book is that somebody good or worth mentioning at all would actually create the suffering and dying beings of earth.
It isn't that someone put us here, it's that someone good or loving would put us here, or make beings such as us at all.
It's completely possible actually that someone put us here, i've even seen other beings with my own eyes, but holy fuq if somebody forced us to do this then they are some evil pieces of shyte aren't they!
I wonder what would be going through a beings head when he was making this awful shyte. "Well, how shytty can i make this exactly? Because i want it to be very fuqing shytty but continue to exist at the same time!"
"I could make some people rapists and other people murderers, most will just have to work ceaselessly though, oh this is beginning to look nice." "And i will make them completely incapable of escaping also, it will be my own little morbid anthill that i can torture!"
Seriously, if you ever met a being/beings that put us here wouldn't you just want to fuqing kill them? Oh the things that i would do to them!
So, that is the biggest lie in this little book, funny how that isn't a hot topic at all.
Perhaps humans are still evolving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesus will never return 23 min ROG 471
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 36 min ROG 1,598
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 10 hr Our time is now 602
Our time is here, prophecy fulfilled! 10 hr Our time is now 33
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... Fri Bloodflower 43
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy Fri Bloodflower 2
>>>>>>>>>>>> ASK the PROPHET <<<<<<<<<<<< (Nov '13) Fri Bloodflower 25
More from around the web